Macro Not Working #2

Guys,

many thanks for your help and suggestion my Macro now working.

Having said that the same code works on my home PC but for some strang
reason not on my Works PC - very Odd !!

Thanks again

Rob ;

--
robertgu

44 Married two kid
robertguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=596
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26381

KDC Error #2
Hi I am confuss and unable to figure out which SPN is duplicated. Please help. The message generated by LDP as follows: CN=SERVER, OU=Domain Controllers, DC=ems,DC=local 1> name: SERVER 1> canonicalName: ems.local/DomainController/SERVER >>Dn: CN=KavernTan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, DC=ems,DC=local 4> objectClass:top;person,organizationPerson;user; 1>cn:kavern Tan 1>distinguishedName:CN=Kavern Tan,OU=SBSUsers,OU=Users,OU=MyBusiness, Dc=ems,Dc=local 1>name:Kavern Tan 1>canonicalNamw: ems.local/MyBusiness/Users/SBSU...

Macro warning with no macros

Macro

Money 2002 wont start #2
When I try to run Money 2002, after I enter my password the following error message occurs - "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Microsoft says the product is obsolete and won't help. We haven't changed anything with our computer. Any idea of the cause of the problem or potential solution? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=130. Try opening the sample data file to narrow the problem to the environment or the data file. "Confused in EP" <Confused ...

Abnormal program termination #2
Hi, I am developing a Dialog Based MFC appliction and I get an error when I "minimize" the dialog by minimize all button which is in the desktop. The error says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Abnormal program termination. Even if I am starting the program in debug mode, I cannot catch the error. Normally, I could find which part of the code is the source of error from Call Stack. What can be the source of error. Note: Error only appears when I minimize the dialog after about 3 seconds. Thank you. These are usually miserable bugs to find. I'd suggest a...

This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore
This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore This is my reply 2 "Vigneshwaran Sivakumar (Wipro Ltd.)" <v-vsivak@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0E362A2-1089-46D1-A6EB-B600CBCECF0D@microsoft.com... > This is My Test Question 2 .. Please Ignore ...

Macro

Help with macro/and or formula?

Pop Up Box #2
This code compares a cell value to other cells in the same row and gives pop up if it is a dup. Can this be modified to compare a cell value to existing work sheet names? Thanks! Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Application.Intersect(Target, _ Rows(2)) Is Nothing Then If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf( _ Rows(2), "=" & Target.Value) > 1 Then MsgBox "Please enter a unique value." Target.ClearContents Target.Select End If ...

Run macro automatically.

Sum after Sorting #2
There is an Excel Spreadsheet like the following Project Value Sum Power 120 354 (Power + Computer) Computer 234 AV 123 Quest 200 In other words, the formula for 354 is "=B2+B3" There is a requirement that we have to sort the first column in ascending order but keep the sum still be the value for Power & Computer (as follow) Project Value Sum AV 123 354 Computer 234 Power 120 Quest 200 I have tried a number of ways but still cannot get it fixed. Is there any suggestion ? Hi! Based on your example in the second table it lo...

Attached Toolbars Macros

comparing 2 spreadsheets
Hi i have two spreadsheets with thousands of telephones numbers in them. i need to find out which numbers from one of the spreadsheets appear in the other spreadsheet. so basically, which numbers from A appear in B there are thousands of numbers so icant do it manually. thanks for any help -- suki2shoes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ suki2shoes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25024 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386077 On the cell adjacent to say A1, say g1 ...

simple rdf to html doesn't work
I have the following feed which I want to convert to html: http://www.heise.de/newsticker/heise.rdf but it does not work, I only see the html elements empty as if it found no elements in the xml file, whereas the feed http://www.golem.de/rss.php?feed=RSS1.0 works perfectly although I annot see any difference in the file structure. This is my xsl file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:r...

Troubleshooting Delete #2
Roady - I thought originally I had said I was trying to delete an old message from Outbox in Outlook. It will not delete and says that "mapi spooler" whatever and has originally begun transmitting. I have tried to put Outlook in offline work mode, it will still not delete. I have tried to move the message to another folder, but it will not move. Outlook would go back online by itself. So, then, I tried disconnecting the cable for the internet, restarted, and tried to delete again. No go. I browsed other discussions and saw that you had recommended using a shift delete. This a...

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Macro to remove rows?

Calling on a macro within a macro!

shortcut keys to macros

CRM on Office 2003
Hi everyone, Currently MS CRM is not supported on Outlook 2003. After installing the software and starting Outlook you get an error "Microsoft CRM folders cannot be installed". I found that every time I close and open Outlook (after saying no to not disable the add-in), 1 more folder is added to the Microsoft CRM Folders. I did this about 13 times and it added all the folders required. After that I could see the toolbar and it looks like everything is working fine. Regards Shane Coetser lol thats persistence "Shane Coetser" <shanec@oakwell.co.za> wrote in m...

How to work with a list
Hi, I try to test a list of databases nothing in liste.out Can you help me ? Dim fso, infile, aNames, sBase, shell set fso = createobject("scripting.filesystemobject") set infile = fso.opentextfile("liste.txt",1) Set shell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") aNames = Split(infile.readall, vbnewline) infile.close for each sBase in aNames wsh.echo "Base:", sBase shell.Run "tnsping sBase >> liste.out" Next "bob123" <bob123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4c3d7e10$0$10071$426a74cc@news...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

2007 search not working with Vista with new profile
It stopped working after I deleted my mail profile and started from scratch again. Who would have guessed doing that would break the search feature? I thought maybe it was indexing, but this is even after indexing has finished. Take any word from any subject line in any message and put that same word into the search box and it doesn't find the message. Using Vista with Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2003. Also the desktop search no longer looks inside my emails. Any ideas? Is there a cheat to make Outlook 2007 use the old simple search feature we love/hate from Outlook 2003 and befor...