Macro help needed........

How do I sort a particular column in ascending order and change the pag
setup to landscape and margins to 0.25 using a macro code ?

does anyone have a macro code for this ?????

Hi
you have already received some answers in your previous threads
please don't multipost!

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> How do I sort a particular column in ascending order and change the
> page setup to landscape and margins to 0.25 using a macro code ?
>
> does anyone have a macro code for this ??????
>

> ---
frank.kabel (11126)
7/26/2004 3:36:23 PM
Frank, This poster continues to do this even when asked not to. I have
stopped helping this poster.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
> Hi
> you have already received some answers in your previous threads
> please don't multipost!
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
>

> > How do I sort a particular column in ascending order and change the
> > page setup to landscape and margins to 0.25 using a macro code ?
> >
> > does anyone have a macro code for this ??????
> >

> > ---
> > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

0
Don
7/26/2004 5:04:52 PM
Hi Don
I'm still hoping he will learn :-)
But this is also my last try!

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Don Guillett wrote:
> Frank, This poster continues to do this even when asked not to. I
have
> stopped helping this poster.
>
>> Hi
>> you have already received some answers in your previous threads
>> please don't multipost!
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Frank Kabel
>> Frankfurt, Germany
>>

>>> How do I sort a particular column in ascending order and change the
>>> page setup to landscape and margins to 0.25 using a macro code ?
>>>
>>> does anyone have a macro code for this ??????
>>>

>>> ---
>>> Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

0
frank.kabel (11126)

help with formulas
hello I am designing a spreadsheet with some formulas to be self counting. I am stock for some certains formulas to creat what I would like to acheive, it is difficult to explaind just by writting. It would be easier if I could send an example of my spreadsheet by an attachment. How can I do that ? Hi don't send an attachment. Just try to explain your question in plain text or post some example rows of your data (also in plain text) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jan" <Jan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B20CBBD3-F6D4-4AED-B635-DD0...

need help with an excel spreadsheet
I have an excel spreadsheet where questions are answered in one area, and the answers show up on a form in another area of the sheet that gets printed. Instead of printing, how can I either email the print area or have just the print area saved as a file? And, with a macro, can the new file be named automatically by what's in a particular cell? Thanks, Russ You don't say whether the recipient would need to edit the data. If not, there are numerous programs available (free, shareware and commercial) which enable print output to be stored as a PDF file. Another option would be to c...

Need better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes
The exchange admins in my company have come up with a way for the sys admins to assign the user's mailbox store location. It's based off of last name. For example, if your last name starts with letter A, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store A, if your last name starts with letter B, you go on Storage Group 1, Mailbox Store B, if your last name starts with letter E, you go on Storage Group 2, Mailbox Store A, etc.... This is, I believe, and administrative nightmare. Is there a better way to provision AD accounts that are to have mailboxes? If it works for you and them, then al...

Macro warning with no macros

Accessing a 97 database with Access 2000- HELP!
Here is my situation. I have a database that was created in Access 97. It has never been converted yet over to Access 2000. When I try to open the database, I get the usual message of "Do I want to convert the database or just open it" I choose open the database. As soon as I choose this, an error message comes up that says Record is Deleted. I found one article on the Help site that deals with this message but it refers to a networked Access 2000 database. It talks about using the Repair function. I did try the repair function on the 97 version but it did not get rid of th...

Conditional Formula
Hello, I would like some help in evaluating the value of a cell that falls within a certain range. For example: If A2 is less than 1 and greater than 10 "TRUE" Your help is appreciated. Ed Hi Eduardo do you mean if A2 is less than 1 OR greater than 10??? if so format / conditional formatting formula is =OR($A2<1,$A2>10) or if you mean greater than 1 and less than 10 =AND($B1>1,$B1<10) Cheers JulieD "Eduardo" <Eduardo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00BD63BC-81A8-41B9-86F0-BAE57246B86C@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I would li...

Macro

Macro

HELP !!
I have a long long column of company names ie Company a Company b Company c But some of them are duplicated ie Company a Company b Company b Company b Company c Company c Company c How can I do a count on these companies so that I'm only provided with a count of each individual company name. (rather than the duplicates as well). So the count for the list of duplicates above would be '3'. Any one help???? Regards Dave =SUM(1/COUNTIF(A1:A7,A1:A7)) This formula must be array entered - You must press ctrl+shift+enter (as opposed to just hitting enter) after inserting the...

Need to set extra hard return
Hi, This must be a very basic thing, but I have been asked to submit a paper with extra hard returns in Word. How do I do this? Can anyone help me out please? Thanks. Viju vijuhegde wrote: > This must be a very basic thing, but I have been asked to submit a > paper with extra hard returns in Word. How do I do this? Can anyone > help me out please? Ask whomever assigned this task to explain this task. Essentially a "hard return" signifies the end of a paragraph. It's simply pressing ENTER. The "soft return" is just a way to start a new line - h...

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Help with an update
Somebody can tell me why i cant installe update Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) I tried to installe update many times but dont work . What i can do...can help me? Thank you. Copied announcement from MowGreen To: *All Windows Users* who encounter installation issues when installing Security updates for .NET Frameworks Every time there's a Security update for .NET Frameworks there is an inordinate amount of posts dealing...

Protected sheets and running macros

Lists
Okay I am new to excell bar drawing little spreadsheets to do my own financing. I am currently setting up a sheet and need the users to be able to select from a list of options only and not input thier own text - does that make sense? also i ahve 12 names on the list and one master with all on - would like the data entered on to a names list to be automatically entered onto the master or vice versa which ever is easiest. sorry if this sounds jumbled but i am totally lost and this has to look really hot for work! regards Kelly - England Hi Kerry, don't know a great deal on forms ...

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Tracking Sheet help.
Sheet 3 of my workbook is a tracking sheet. In cell B8 (sheet 3) I enter the amount of time's that I've made an entry of time on sheet 2. The times I enter on sheet 2 are used to track vehicles that are passing a set location. On sheet 2 I enter the times in column D. The vehicle's I count have numbers to ID them in column F. The numbers look like 401N1501, 401N1514, 401S1516, 401S1600. The part of the number I need to associate with my count is the first four digits, 401N, 401S. Is it possible to do this? Yep, use a sumproduct function to count using the left 4 digits as...

Calling on a macro within a macro!

Please Help Me Secure My Form Results!!!
I have a FP 2003 form on a SSL page that contains confidential information. I would like to send it to a password protected page that my other employees can access with a unique username/password and then print the form results. I currently send it to the _private folder in formatted text– but I am the only one who can access it-- through FP. I tried to setup a subsite – but the Browse button in FrontPage Form Results does not see the subsite. I have tried other forums and paid for advice from “experts” on other sites – but no one seems to be able to tell me exactly how this ...

shortcut keys to macros

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Macro that password protects a sheet

Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training? Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA,
Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training? Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX. I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy because this one can help you pass your certification exams very easily. Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com ...