Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc

HI
I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage.
things like MPG etc.
It would be great to have a ready made sheet
to handle this info
thanks
supermari

This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M
=miles driven/gallons used

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> HI
> I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage.
> things like MPG etc.
> It would be great to have a ready made sheet
> to handle this info
> thanks
> supermario
>

> ---

Don
7/28/2004 12:53:01 PM
Oh.... is that where you went to school?

"Don Guillett" <donaldb@281.com> wrote in message
: This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M
: =miles driven/gallons used
:
: --
: Don Guillett
: SalesAid Software
: donaldb@281.com
: "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
: news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com...
: > HI
: > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage.
: > things like MPG etc.
: > It would be great to have a ready made sheet
: > to handle this info
: > thanks
: > supermario
: >
: >
: > ---
: > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/
: >
:
:

0
nospam202 (664)

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Relative sheet reference?
Hello - I share spreadsheets via SVN (a version control system). Each of us has a working copy on our desktop. When I create a sheet that references another sheet and check it in, the next person to check it out has links back to the working copy on my desktop. Is there an easy way (other than manually editing links) to have the worksheet references change to the second user's working copies on his/her desktop? Thanks! Here is the solution to a problem posted here back in 2001, you can give it a try. If anyone else knows a better way I would like to know it. Do this on workbook ope...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Images with Style sheets
Hi All, I have Outlook 2003 and have used a style sheet in the past to add arrows to a bullet list. Now every time i send a HTML email it has two attachments of the images form the style sheet. I have tried deleting the styles and removing the images but they keep getting attached. How do i delete them forever or can i reset the style sheet so they are no longer used. Thanks James ...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

How do I copy a graph to new worksheet and get data from new sheet?
When I copy a worksheet with a graph or just copy a graph and paste in a new worksheet, the source data is still linked to the original worksheet. I've tried editing the sorce data to remove the sheet name to try to make it relative to the current sheet, but that gives me "Error in your formula". Is there a quick way to get the graph to link to the data in the new worksheet? Even a macro would help, if that's what it takes. Thanx in advance... If the chart is embedded in the worksheet, you should be able to copy the worksheet elsewhere, and the copied chart will point t...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

Data Calling from sheets not yet created
I have a workbook that has several sheets. Some sheets are created after data is entered into another sheet where I copy the sheet to a new sheet. The new sheet name is in date format (31-05-09) dd-mm-yy. I am trying to have one sheet grab info from the sheet created. Example this data collection sheet has dates in column A and I want to pull data from the sheet created with that date. Thank you in advance for your help. On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:12:28 -0400, "Ed Davis" <ed.davis1@verizon.net> wrote: >I have a workbook that has several sheets. Some sheets are created af...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...

CFileDialog
How can i retrieve the current view mode of a CFileDialog? I do know how to open the dialog in a specific mode such as "thumbnails" but how can i find out whether the mode changed while the dialog is open? I want to save the current setting when i close the dialog so i can re-open the dialog using the correct mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated. > How can i retrieve the current view mode of a CFileDialog? I do know how to > open the dialog in a specific mode such as "thumbnails" but how can i find > out whether the mode changed while the dialog is op...

modeless property sheets
I can't display my propertysheets using showwindow(), I have to do domodal ...

Combobox looking for data in a table and write to another
I have two comboboxes on my forms. One is Gender that has values stored in the Row Souce. This one works fine. I can scroll through record and select a value (male of female), then it will be saved into the Employee table. I can also scroll through records and it will display whatever saved value in the table on the same combobox. On my Order form, I have an Employee combobox which will find value from Employee table. My question is how I can save the selected value into the Order table? Thanks to any response, Guangdew -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Looking for PO Generator
I have a client that is looking for an advanced PO Generator. They generally need a Sales Order with multiple sales lines to generate PO per line instead of combined. Any Add On's that have that ability? Jim Hi Jim, I think Microsoft has its own module called 'PO Generator' that they are selling. Not sure if it does what you're looking for, but might be worth a look. There is a chapter in the Manufacturing Planning manual. I think it is part of the Manufacturing module of GP. Hope this helps Have a great day, Beat +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics...

Looking Up More than
Hi All Basically my problem is two fold - I need a LOOKUP formula that populates cell O7 on Sheet 2 with same value as that on Sheet1 cell O7 IF: the cell value Sheet1 B7:B200=Sheet2 B7:B200 AND Sheet1 C7:C200=Sheet2 C7:B200 AND Sheet1 D7:D200=Sheet2 D7:B200 AND Sheet1 E7:E200=Sheet2 E7:B200 Sheet 1 B C D E...... O 7 Q31 EUR 3652 23.65 settle 8 L17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc 9 N17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc Sheet 2 B C D E...... O 7 N17 GBP 2598 50.00 0 (as '0' need validation drop dow...

adding a 2nd look up field to a form or table
I am using Access 2003:( I am creating a database for multiple users. I have a table for case status that is used to indicate different types of cases. There are 4 common status types that are already listed in a drop down list, and only a handful of "other" types that are only used a couple times throughout the table. In order to limit the "other" types to be entered and to limit the data that might be entered in this field I want to create a table of "others" that would be used if "Other" is chosen from the 1st drop down list of status types. ...

count if multiple sheets in workbook
I have thiry pages in workbook for month .. want to put a summary at the end that counts cells F24 to cells F34 on each of these sheets if the amount is greater than 500.00 .. also would like this forumla to grow if the cell range expands by adding a row... countif(F24:F34,">500")... doesn't like to incorporate more than one page... please advise what would be the best for this .. at the end of 12 months I want also to total each months summary total for a yearly total.. would a macro would be better than formulas? help? please? this is beyond what I can figure ...