Loan amortization #2

In the loan amortizaiton template, how do I change the settings so that the
payments are calculated as being paid at year-end rather than at the
beginning of the period?
0
kgavigan (1)

Telephone Message Area in Outlook #2
I am unsure of which version of Outlook has the option where you can place telephone messages in which your co- workers/managers can view and edit. Is there a specific add-in required? I know that some companies have this function in Outlook, but I would like to find out if this is a created Form in Outlook or if it is a new option in the newer versions. ...

Sorting numbers #2
I receive price updates from me vendors as an email attachment. At times I need to retype the product codes because I am unable to sort or perform a Vlookup. I can even type the same number over the number I was emailed in the same cell and the number will become usable. All numbers show up as general when I check the format. Can any one help me? Jeff -- Excel is my work in progress Good evening JTH Need a bit more info. If you select one of the numbers, before it' retyped in identically, does the number show up in the formula ba preceded by a '? Dominic -- dominic --------...

How 2 sort an autosum total list after adding items 2 autosum item
Am using detail dollar amount list to insert new transactions in the middle of a the detail list, and they in turn get included in the 'autosum' total calc which is located in another item total summary list in the same workbook. If we try to sort the autosum total summary list, the autosum totals seem to loose their connection with the detail autosum calc list. Is there anyway to keep this connection, ie be able to add items into the detail autosum calc lists, and then sort the autosum summary totals ? -- Thanks again for your help. akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003...

sheet names #2
Is there any way to refer a sheet whose name is kept in a cell?? In other words to extract a sheet name from a cell and use it in a fromula..... Have a look in HELP index for INDIRECT -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Pawe� Ga�ecki" <pmg3@op.pl> wrote in message news:slwc82nzus91.1f0inkeolhj3c.dlg@40tude.net... > Is there any way to refer a sheet whose name is kept in a cell?? > In other words to extract a sheet name from a cell and use it in a > fromula..... Look 5 or six threads below for: Refer to sheet name specified in other cell There are s...

Setting up a loan
I want to set up a car loan using Money 2005 Deluxe. When I set up a new account/loan it takes me to a wizard to answer questions. It asks for the loan amount, interest rate, pricipal + interest amount, number of payments, and a balloon amount. Here is the information I about the loan: Amount Borrowed: $10,556.13 Total Paid At End of Loan: $11,450.74 Interest Rate: 4.05% 47 Monthly Payments: $239.00 ($206.20 towards principal, $32.80 towards interest) 1 Balloon Payment: $217.74 The wizard only allows me to enter 4/5 pieces of information about the loan and it calculates the 5th t...

Student Loans in Money 2007
Hi, I have four student loans all under one account with Sallie Mae. I've entered them in Money separately because they are at differing interest amounts - I make only one payment to Sallie Mae and they split it between the loans. My problem is that I dont know how to apply the one payment to the four accounts (in order to track). You can't have one Loan Payment target four different Loan Accounts. It's just a limitation. Not a great one. If I were designing it, it wouldn't have this limitation, but there it is. Assuming you want to track these as separate loans (and ...

Christmas lights macro #2
Oops, there shouldn't be a blank in the 5th byte in the output. That i where it wrapped on the input screen -- pmolse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pmolsen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1511 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26744 I think this works. It writes directly to a .txt file (overwriting if it exists!): Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iRow As Long Dim FirstRow As Long Dim LastRow As Long Dim wks As Worksheet Dim myFileName As Strin...

Undeliverable Email but Email never sent #2
Hello All, We are having a strange issue with Outlook 2000 running on an Exchange 2000 Server. Every so often, we receive a non delivery report from System Administrator as follows: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: STATUS Sent: 1/27/2004 7:09 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: thomas43@aol.com on 1/27/2004 7:11 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. ...

2-Sided Printing: HP Photosmart D7300 Series. Right edge of image clipped off, won't allow manual feed #2
We are wasting tons of paper trying to print a "booklet" 2 sided. Printer: HP Photosmart D7300 Paper 8.5x11 Booklet 5.5 x 8.5 Printer set at landscape Ran 2-side configuration wizard. Did all paper feeds (numbers and circles) When attempting to print, right side is clipped off No prompts appear to turn paper over. When printer is set to BORDERLESS, the full right side of image appears, but left side of page is trimmed off. "fit image to paper" option vanishes. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. How many pages? Is the print preview correct? I only know how I...

Auto Open #2
Hello Everybody, I have Excel 2003 on WinXP SP2. I have copied a worksheet, "Invoice", into my Excel file called "Databased". Although, I have broken all links in the worksheet but still it tries to open the original file from where I copied the it. If the file is not found I get following error when "Databased" is opened: Cannot find 'C:\[ILYASBILLING Template (uw).xls]AutoOpen Stub Data'!, which has been assigned to run each time [Databased.xls]Invoice is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel opening [Databased.xls]Invoice? Now I have no ...

MSCRM 1.2 Installed over companyweb
I installed MSCRM on SBS 2003 and the website installed over companyweb (Sharepoint site), how do I get this back? Hi McKenzie, There is no easy way of going back. The easiest would be to restore a backup if you do make those. Otherwise you will need to backup your data in the sharepoint databases and reinstall SBS. Lets hope you did make backups :) Kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "McKenzie" wrote: > I installed MSCRM on SBS 2003 and the website installed over companyweb > (Sharepoint site), how do I get this back? If I am not mistaken you can find...

Multiple Windows #2
I have just moved desks and am encountering a slight problem with Excel! I need to have multiple spreadsheets open at the same time. To switch between them I'd normally just use Alt+Tab and jump between windows. However, when I open multiple sheets now, I have to use the Window drop-down. Any idea how to change it so that each spreadsheet gets it's own button on the task bar? It makes me sound really idle but I'm literally doing this 100s of times a day! Many thanks, John Williams. -- johnwilliams ------------------------------------------------------------------------ john...

picture box #2
hi, i actually want to display the image in picture box and does not wants its scope to be destroyed.i want to do this only in vc++6 and does not want to do with any third party tools.how can i do it? thanks a lot to Ajay kalra for a very great support given to this group. thanks in advance susi. The MSDN link I mentioned would work for you. It shows how to put picture in a static control(A picture box is a static control). In the example shown, IDC_IMAGE is a static control on a dialog. As far as GDI+ is concerned, it is not a 3rd party library. Microsoft ships it and it works with V...

Online Updates #2
Just installed Money 2004. Setup online services. Told it NOT to download any old transactions. All of the sudden a few days later, when I do a online update it tells me I have several transactions to look at. When I go to the account, it don't show any new transactions. Whats up with that? In microsoft.public.money, S. Proctor wrote: >Just installed Money 2004. Setup online services. Told >it NOT to download any old transactions. All of the >sudden a few days later, when I do a online update it >tells me I have several transactions to look at. When I >...

Exchange 2003 and Jetstress problem
I have problem running JetStress on a 2nd Exchange server (see below log). Jetstress works fine on the first one with similar configuration. Can someone please give me some hints to get Jetstress going? The server is setup in the following order: W2k3 SP1 integrated Applied latest hotfixes Server Antivirus/Backup software loaded Installed E2k3 Installed E2k3 SP1 Installed E2k3 SP2 JetStess Error: Unable to add counter wildcard \Database(*)\*: PdhExpandCounterPath: The specified instance is not present. Thank you ------------ 11/2/2005 1:27:00 AM -- Instance Thread0: the value for DB Disk...

Loan
Hi, I would like to enter a loan into money, but I do am not scheduled to pay the principal until Nov. of 2005. However, the interest will accrue on the loan as of today and I plan on starting to make unscheduled monthly payments to avoid debt in the future. I am trying to enter the loan as a new account but it is saying the loan account values don't work together. Can someone help me out here? Thanks! You need to let Money calculate one of the values. Try letting it calculate the length of the loan. "UA" <queenadeze@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2bf601c33f6...

formula needed #2
Hi what is the formula to calculate the volume of a cask/barrel. I can find sites where I can put in the measurements but none display the actual formula. Thanks Tricia Hi Have a look here - at Q 19 ! http://tinyurl.com/ysw8e -- Andy. "Tricia" <tricialal2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:e81vDyKREHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi what is the formula to calculate the volume of a cask/barrel. I can find > sites where I can put in the measurements but none display the actual > formula. > Thanks Tricia > > Volume = ((radius * radius)* PI()) * he...

Outlook on 2 computers #2
A friend recently purchased a new laptop. Already has a desktop with Outlook running successfully to access Comcast POP3/SMTP mail servers. Outlook on the laptop fails to access the same email account, each time giving an error message that the mail account is receiving an email and ERR - *box is locked. The asterisk represents a letter I can't remember. Dell tech support claims you cannot use Outlook on 2 different machines to access the same account and that you have to use Outlook Express on one. From what I've read online, this is not true, that she can use Outlook on both machine...

Load Spreadsheet Tab #2
Is there a way to load an existing seperate spreadsheet into an individual worksheet in a seperate spreadsheet? ...

Archive Folders #2
How can I delete "Archive Folders"? Thanks. IS. IS <y@y.com> wrote: > How can I delete "Archive Folders"? Right-click on the root of the folders and click Close. Close Outlook and delete the archive PST file. -- Brian Tillman ...

mortgage loan setup
I have a variable mortgage that is fixed for the first 5 years. The loan started in July 2002. When I go through the Loan Setup Wizard and enter the appropriate information the resulting loan account only goes back to January 2004. How can I enter all the previous payments back to July 2002 and adjust the splits of mortgage payment and fluctuating escrow amounts that have occurred over the course of the loan? Is there anyway to have the loan account reflect the payments already made from my checking account? There's a lot to chew on here. This may take some more Q&A, but...

Importing Word Document #2
I'm using Publisher 2002. I want to import a Word document containing pictures and drawings that are layered so that the drawing is imposed on the picture. The text of the document uses footnotes as well. When I import the document and then reformat it using Page SetUp to put it into booklet format two bad things happen. 1. A picture with its overlaid drawing does not show up with the drawing overlaid, and I can't seem to fix that. 2. The footnotes appear in a different text box from the main text and the main text does not flow properly to the next page. Instead, some of the main t...

LOANS
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1365416-5340704 ...

Is it possible to... #2
export 1 or more macros automaticlly tather manually? Thanks rpqc...@gmail.com wrote: > export 1 or more macros automaticlly rather then manually? Thanks ...

Date formats #2
I have a sheet, that I format the cell for a date EX: 12/01/03 But it returns the date 10/29/28? What's wrong here? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "thelenew" <thelenew.wj0cq@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:thelenew.wj0cq@excelforum-nospam.com... > > I have a sheet, that I format the cell for a date EX: 12/01/03 > > But it returns the date 10/29/28? What's wrong here? > You typed in 120103. You sho...