Load Spreadsheet Tab

Is there a way to load an existing seperate spreadsheet
into an individual worksheet in a seperate spreadsheet?
0
anonymous (74717)

"Danny McMillian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to load an existing seperate spreadsheet
> into an individual worksheet in a seperate spreadsheet?

You can open both workbooks together and then move (or copy) a worksheet
from one to the other.
To switch between two open workbooks, use the Window menu and click on the
book name in the dropdown menu.
To move (or copy) a worksheet from one workbook to another, right-click the
worksheet tab and use "Move or Copy...", etc.

0
Paul

Tab changes every time I open my document
I produced a document in publisher and every time I close the document the tabs switches back to the default of 0.5. The tab should be set at 0.3. So every time I open the document I have to change the tabs back to 0.3. This effects the entire document and moves all the lines, etc. Was the document created originally in a different version of Publisher? Custom tabs that you previously set in Publisher 2000 are not saved when you save a publication in Publisher 2002 or in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891825/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ h...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

Creating new Excel spreadsheet in WSS
Hi- Under the Share Docs section, you are able to Create a new Word doc - Is there a way to also create New Excel spreadsheets from inside SharePoint. I thought I had read that, but now can not find instructions for how to set it up. ANY help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!!! - Cindy -- Cindy B There are several different solutions, depending on what you actually wish to achieve. The type of document that is created when you click the New button is dependant on the template associated with that library. By default this is, as...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

Designing forms with Tabs
I am re-designing a form using tabs, I have figured out that you must cut and paste the controls into the new tab rather than dragging the fields on there. I have done that. My question is; why now, when I move the entire tab around the fields now embedded in it do not move with it. I assumed that the fields are now placed fixed within the tab. Am I missing something here. Thanks Yesterday I was doing the same operation. I noticed that drag-drop and cut-paste did not work. Because there were only few fields to put the tabs I created new fields and defined data sources to them. After doing...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

Applying changes to every page of one spreadsheet
I have many continuous pages on a 'sheet'. Is it possible for Excel to apply the changes I make on one page to all pages on that sheet? Any help would be much appreciated! Hi, Click on the first tab and then holding the Shift key click on the last tab, that will highlight all the sheets, then go to the cell you need to change and all the sheets will be updated "A little stuck" wrote: > I have many continuous pages on a 'sheet'. Is it possible for Excel to apply > the changes I make on one page to all pages on that sheet? > > Any help would be much...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

Changing File Location on General Tab
I know how to change a file location in Excel for the default location on the general tab. My problem is that location no longer exists, so I need to change it. Now I cannot get the General tab to open because it simply gives me a message that it cannot find the old location. Is there a way around this so I can get the General tab open and make the location change? Office XP Thanks! You can use RegEdit to change it: Change the value in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Excel\Options\AltStartup HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "mfanclub" <anonymous@discussions.m...

Debug image fails to load.
Hi, I created an OS design with KITL, Kernel debugger enabled in Debug mode. But when i try to load the image to the CEPC it fails to boot. I am attaching the log here. ------ SERIAL PORT LOG starts ----------- Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.0 Built Dec 9 2002 18:35:13 Copyright (c) 2000-2001 Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader 3.3 for CE/PC (Feb 6 2003) Boot Args @ 0x1F136 and ucLoaderFlags is 1 PCI Device Configurations (3 PCI bus(es) present)... ======================================================== Bus, Devi...

Compare spreadsheets
What is the best way in EXCEL to compare two spreadsheets so I can determine any differences in content? Each spreadsheet would have the same # of columns and the same # of rows. The only difference would be the data within some of the cells. Thanks in advance. You would need a column in both sheets which has some unique identifier (eg person-number, or stock-number), then you could use VLOOKUP from one sheet to the other to see if that record was present, and to compare values from one field to another. You could also use an INDEX/MATCH combination to do the same job. Hope this helps. ...

Suppressing Sections & Tabs
Is there a way to conditionally suppress or hide an entire section and/or tab in CRM 4.0? Hi Cindy - Yes you can do this with JavaScript using the OnLoad event. -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Cindy Mikeworth" wrote: > Is there a way to conditionally suppress or hide an entire section and/or > tab in CRM 4.0? > Hi Cindy, Here is the sample script to hide section and tabs in CRM4 Here you will need to specify any control id from that section like "paymenttermscode_c" for "Payment Terms. //to hide section crmForm.all.<Control_Name>.parentE...

Form with a tab control
Hello, I've made a form with tabs on it. For some reason, when this form loads, the form is partially off the screen to the left until I hit a tab. Once this occurs, the form centers itself on the screen. Does anyone know what is the culprit for this? Thank you! Is the form large enough that you can see the entire tab control? I've run into this problem when I put the tab control on the right side of the screen and the actual size of the form was not quite large enough to display the whole form. HTH Dale -- Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful! Email add...

Click on a link and a picture loads in cell depending on which link you have clicked
Hello If I have five links in cells A1:A5 with peoples names. How can get... e.g. If I click on Bill in A2 then a picture of Bill loads in cell D1 an then click Mark and a picture of Mark loads in D1. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure what you mean by link in A1 through A5, but I'd try it this way: Put all 5 pictures on the worksheet and position them where you want them. Name them to match the values in A1:A5. Select the picture for Bill and then type Bill in the name box (to the left of the formulabar) and hit enter. After all 5...

Printing worksheet tabs on labels
I am printing out a workbook for insertion in a binder, and it occured to me that it would be nice to have a one step process to print all the worksheet tabs on Avery labels. Have I missed it, or is this coming in the next version? I am sure I am not the only one who would find this quite useful. Thanks! The macro works fine. Keith >-----Original Message----- >I've never printed to labels from Excel, but you can get a >list of all worksheet names in one column with this macro. >After that it shouldn't be too difficult. You might also >want to refer to MVP ...

How can I make a login styled spreadsheet?
I am trying to make a login on a spreadsheet, where users can access their own information from the hard drive. ...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Ev�nements Load et Unload
Quelqu'un peut-il me dire pourquoi je n'arrive pas � s�lectionner les �v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de mon UserForm (et ce qu'il faut faire). (Je n'ai pas d'�v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de ma liste, la partie gauche ayant le nom UserForm). D'avance merci, Jean-michel ...

While loading
I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back ground. How can this be done? Thanks. Jess look at this:- http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dialogspl.asp -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jA8Qf.44094$F_3.26672@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net... >I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back >ground. How can this be done? > > Thanks. > Jess > PJ's website has a nice class for this... obviously if you Google "Splash Scree...

Drop-down lists loading
Hi, I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several forms,applications etc.) to load into the CRM. The only way to do that, I found is manual typing. Any ideas how I can do that in the automatic way? Thanks. You could use the SDK to do it programatically. How long is the list? Problem is by the time you have written the code to do such a job you usually could have typed the data in. "innab" <innab@nur.com> wrote in message news:0ca201c36bcf$1629b420$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several > forms,applicat...

XSD, complexTypes, SQLXML bulk load: What am I missing?
Hello Techies-- I am reading an XML document with many nested elements. Many of these elements go to such a variety of tables, that I am trying to simply the read of the document by dumping the data into a single table using SQLXML/BulkXMLLoad. I have triggers set on an insert of this table to cascade inserts to the appropriate myriad of other tables. Originally I tried to use simpleType, then I tried to use: complexType, mixed="true" when setting up the schema, but received errors from SQLXML stating that mixed type cannot be used. The bottom line: For every level of sequenced ele...

OWA not loading
On E2K, while using OWA (after login), It’s getting stuck on “Loading” screen. What could be wrong? TIA Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A25FA6E8-1560-4969-9494-44BB7FA54936@microsoft.com... > On E2K, while using OWA (after login), It's getting stuck on "Loading" > screen. What could be wrong? > TIA > ...

Custom web page loads on POS login
I saw an RMS setup the other day, where they had a custom web page (to enter their customers fuel loaylty number). This page appeared straight away after logging into POS in the main part part of the screen (where your list of items are) Does anyone know how they did this? I can't find anywhere where you can set this, can only find the html web status in SO admin Cheers ...