Linking to Excel from MS Project

I was wondering if there is a way so that I can link the Gant Chart (Picture)
made in Project to a sheet in Excel...

I know I can copy the image over and paste it into the sheet, but I wanted
something that would be able to dynamically change on an update and I dont
have to copy and paste all the time.
Any help is appreciated.

0
Priyanka (1)

Change link between form and subform

Excel hart has OLE onject errors in Access 2007
I am trying to build a chart on a form in Access 2007. I have already created it in Excel and want it to look the same but it seems that the formatting options are greatly reduced, fewer chart options, and formatting variations in Access. I tried to copy and paste the chart from Excel 2007 onto my Access form, and gave it the query as the data source but got messages "The operation on the OLE object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." If I remove the name of the query I get an identical chart to the one in Excel, ...

Excel 2000 #4
I have a filled series of numbers that are relative. How do I change them to absolute? Do you that they are produced via formulae? -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "billytre" <billytre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C22BA5C-5B4D-44D0-8B56-8EDEBF1CE862@microsoft.com... > I have a filled series of numbers that are relative. How do I change them to > absolute? No Bob, Just a straight fill by dragging. "Bob Phillips" wrote: > Do you that they are produced via formulae? > > -- > HTH &...

Mail merge using Excel data
Using P2003 and mail merge In Pub, whenever my "zipcode" field (that I am getting from an Excel file) has zip +4 digits, "0" shows up in the Pub merge results. In the Excel file, I have tried having the column attributes set as Custom, Text, and others to see if that was causing the problem, but still the same results. How can I get the zip + 4 to display correctly in the Pub merge? Thanks much for your help. Try inserting an apostrophe before the figures in Excel. This tells Excel that the cell contains text. Does this work for you? -- Rae Drysdale "ladyt...

linking #4

Excel and gridline
When I print out my excel sheet, some of my gridline are missing. How do i restore them? By default no gridlines are printed. Use File|Page Setup; open the Sheet tab and check the box got gridlines best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "libtech3" <libtech3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF3DD74D-6C00-4965-AB1F-31262DC82CB4@microsoft.com... > When I print out my excel sheet, some of my gridline are missing. How do > i > restore them? ...

Can I insert Auto Text of Last Updated in Excel 2003?
Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? Using a macro yes http://tinyurl.com/4d4of -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "jess_steven" <jess_steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC065FC2-1B52-40D0-BB3E-04DDE7872268@microsoft.com... > Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? ...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Right-Click in Excel 2002
My right mouse button is set to "select" a cell. How can I change it to bring up the menu that allows me to "delete" "insert" rows/columns? I was accustomed to this feature in my previous version of Excel. Just in Excel, or in all applications? Look at Start, Settings, Control Panel, double-click Mouse, and change settings there as appropriate (like possibly you have button configuration set to "left-handed." Change to "right-handed.") MRO "gambersh" <hivre@excite.com> wrote in message news:04d301c381fa$c4b72590$a301280...

Excel 2003- Tabbing to a specific location in a cell
I have created a template and I want to be able to fill in parts of the template by just tabbing and the cursor to move to the next cell...and to a specific area in the cell...how do i set up my template to do this? THanks so much unlock the cells you want to tab to. leave the other cells protected. then protected the sheet. -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "monty the magician" <monty the magician@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD3728D8-E730-407E-B58A-FED2C6D9EA8A@microsoft.com... >I have created a template and I want to be able to f...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

Link To A Cell From Chart

Training in Excel
Has anyone received their training from a Global Knowledge, Inc. Excel training course. If not, do you have an e-mail address for a contact at Global Knowledge that has been responsive to you. I have a question about a Global Knowledge, Inc. Excel exercise and will require the files supplied with the course for the answer. A cell is not responding as it should and I want to know if it is due to a default or an error in formatting the cell or precedent. Any help anyone could provide would be of value to me. Product version is 2003. Thanks in advance. -- Effie I don't know any...

links

Excel 97 tabs
Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? No This was established in Excel XP "SS" <ssriding1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00e601c36c01$31cea820$a601280a@phx.gbl... : Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background : colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? : ...

Excel 2003 tries to Set Up
I have Excel 2002 loaded on my PC. Just recently, when I try to open an Excel file, it goes thru Windows Installer and comes up with MS Office 2003 setup window.....asking me for user name, initials, product key. In order to get around this, I have to open my Excel 2002 program first, then Open my file. Can anyone please tell me why this is happening all of a sudden? It is very annoying. thanks, Nelda Hi Nelda Not quite sure myself but may be that the Excel files you are opening were created in an earlier or later version of Excel and when you try and open them they search for that vers...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

Thank you microsoft.public.excel.charting
The following is an excerpt from the acknowledgments in my forthcoming book, Just Plain Data Analysis [the companion web page is here: http://lilt.ilstu.edu/jpda/ "To prepare the tables and charts in this book, I acquired near mastery of the 2003 Microsoft Excel charting software and considerable experience with the 2007 version. Excel is much more powerful than a counter sorter, but the frustrations are the same. My masters in my quest to earn a black belt in Excel charting were the regular contributors to the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup: Rob Bovey, Debra Dalgleish, Shane ...

email links in Publisher pdf

How to get actual date instead of [Date] to appear in Excel Heade.
I only get [Date] to appear on my Excel doc not March 24, 2005. TIA How are you entering the date? =TODAY() and format as mmmm dd, yyyy OR Hit CTRL + ;(semi-colon) and format as above. OR enter the date directly like 3/24/2005 or 25/3/2005 depending upon your Regional Settings. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:13:04 -0800, "Uttster" <Uttster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I only get [Date] to appear on my Excel doc not March 24, 2005. TIA I am going into the custom header and inserting the date field. When I do "print preview" , "...

Is It Possible To Uninstall JUST Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel All I want to use is Entourage. Is it possible to uninstall Excel, PowerPoint and Word? If so, how. Thank you. In article <59baf2e4.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, Cahlin@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > All I want to use is Entourage. Is it possible to uninstall Excel, PowerPoint > and Word? If so, how. Thank you. Sure, drag them to the Trash. But there is absolutely no reason to do this, and ...

Chart template and links