Linking QuickBooks Pro reports to Excel

How to create automatic links from QuickBooks Pro 2004 to excel?
0
Erez (2)

Excel hart has OLE onject errors in Access 2007
I am trying to build a chart on a form in Access 2007. I have already created it in Excel and want it to look the same but it seems that the formatting options are greatly reduced, fewer chart options, and formatting variations in Access. I tried to copy and paste the chart from Excel 2007 onto my Access form, and gave it the query as the data source but got messages "The operation on the OLE object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." If I remove the name of the query I get an identical chart to the one in Excel, ...

Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Wednesday (October 28, 2009)
We had advised =93Avoid Buying=94 since Oct 23rd =85 NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty - Daily Market Report for: Wednesday (October 28, 2009) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty fell substantially on Tuesday (October 27, 2009) a net 124.20 points (2.50%) and closed at 4846 point level. The market opened down and continued so until 02:52 p.m. when it reached its day low at 4829 points. Then it rose and turned into a range bound movement until closing at the day. The Nifty witnessed its, biggest single day fall since August 17th. Sentiment was extremely bearish and amongst t...

Excel 2000 #4
I have a filled series of numbers that are relative. How do I change them to absolute? Do you that they are produced via formulae? -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "billytre" <billytre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C22BA5C-5B4D-44D0-8B56-8EDEBF1CE862@microsoft.com... > I have a filled series of numbers that are relative. How do I change them to > absolute? No Bob, Just a straight fill by dragging. "Bob Phillips" wrote: > Do you that they are produced via formulae? > > -- > HTH &...

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

Queries & Reports
QUESTION . First I will enter info into TBL Radio Receipt, from there I want the information to jump to TBL Radio Info and prompt me to complete this table. Then it will jump to either TBL New Radio Information OR TBL Repair Information. This will need to be completed. How does this happen, I mean-- How do I create the relationships to reflect this path? PS How do I attach a pic of my problem? Jeannette Cunningham already posted a response to your question back on 12/21, but perhaps you didn't see/understand it so we can try again. Your question is a little hard to understand, so...

Excel and gridline
When I print out my excel sheet, some of my gridline are missing. How do i restore them? By default no gridlines are printed. Use File|Page Setup; open the Sheet tab and check the box got gridlines best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "libtech3" <libtech3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF3DD74D-6C00-4965-AB1F-31262DC82CB4@microsoft.com... > When I print out my excel sheet, some of my gridline are missing. How do > i > restore them? ...

Can I insert Auto Text of Last Updated in Excel 2003?
Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? Using a macro yes http://tinyurl.com/4d4of -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "jess_steven" <jess_steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC065FC2-1B52-40D0-BB3E-04DDE7872268@microsoft.com... > Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? ...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Right-Click in Excel 2002
My right mouse button is set to "select" a cell. How can I change it to bring up the menu that allows me to "delete" "insert" rows/columns? I was accustomed to this feature in my previous version of Excel. Just in Excel, or in all applications? Look at Start, Settings, Control Panel, double-click Mouse, and change settings there as appropriate (like possibly you have button configuration set to "left-handed." Change to "right-handed.") MRO "gambersh" <hivre@excite.com> wrote in message news:04d301c381fa$c4b72590$a301280...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

security report is wrong
Hi everybody - I have enabled activity tracking - when a user goes to admistration/company - and views company information [no changes are made just viewed] the activity report shows that the company master file was modified. How can this be correct? On Jul 15, 7:25=A0am, Mich...@nyresume.com <Michaelnyresume...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi everybody - > > I have enabled activity tracking - when a user goes to admistration/compa= ny > - and views company information [no changes are made just viewed] the > activity report shows that the company master file w...

Missing Entries on Budget Reports on 2004
My main objective in using MS Money is to track spending vs. budget. Have complete budget created and but monthly budget report leaves budget column blank for several entries, therefore overspent.. What is up with this??? ...

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

Link To A Cell From Chart

Excel 97 tabs
Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? No This was established in Excel XP "SS" <ssriding1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00e601c36c01$31cea820$a601280a@phx.gbl... : Is there a way to change the fonts and/or background : colors on the Excel 97 file tabs? : ...

links

Excel 2003 tries to Set Up
I have Excel 2002 loaded on my PC. Just recently, when I try to open an Excel file, it goes thru Windows Installer and comes up with MS Office 2003 setup window.....asking me for user name, initials, product key. In order to get around this, I have to open my Excel 2002 program first, then Open my file. Can anyone please tell me why this is happening all of a sudden? It is very annoying. thanks, Nelda Hi Nelda Not quite sure myself but may be that the Excel files you are opening were created in an earlier or later version of Excel and when you try and open them they search for that vers...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Thank you microsoft.public.excel.charting
The following is an excerpt from the acknowledgments in my forthcoming book, Just Plain Data Analysis [the companion web page is here: http://lilt.ilstu.edu/jpda/ "To prepare the tables and charts in this book, I acquired near mastery of the 2003 Microsoft Excel charting software and considerable experience with the 2007 version. Excel is much more powerful than a counter sorter, but the frustrations are the same. My masters in my quest to earn a black belt in Excel charting were the regular contributors to the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup: Rob Bovey, Debra Dalgleish, Shane ...

Links

How to get actual date instead of [Date] to appear in Excel Heade.
I only get [Date] to appear on my Excel doc not March 24, 2005. TIA How are you entering the date? =TODAY() and format as mmmm dd, yyyy OR Hit CTRL + ;(semi-colon) and format as above. OR enter the date directly like 3/24/2005 or 25/3/2005 depending upon your Regional Settings. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:13:04 -0800, "Uttster" <Uttster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I only get [Date] to appear on my Excel doc not March 24, 2005. TIA I am going into the custom header and inserting the date field. When I do "print preview" , "...

Is It Possible To Uninstall JUST Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel All I want to use is Entourage. Is it possible to uninstall Excel, PowerPoint and Word? If so, how. Thank you. In article <59baf2e4.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, Cahlin@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > All I want to use is Entourage. Is it possible to uninstall Excel, PowerPoint > and Word? If so, how. Thank you. Sure, drag them to the Trash. But there is absolutely no reason to do this, and ...

Reporting Categories ...
Hi Folks, When I look at the transactions for a category, it seems to default to it's own date range for the transactions it shows(last november to current). Is there a way to view the transactions in a particular category for a date range that I specify? Thanks, Jack Coletti Tools bar Reports -> Reports gallery-> Spending by Category ; then at the very bottom there is a date range drop down box. Alternatively, once on a report, double click the date heading to get to a customization screen . Hope this Helps, mitch >-----Original Message----- >Hi Folks, > >When...