Linking a Column List to a Row List #2

Thanks for the help, it worked perfectly

--
Mo
Moe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1250

MS Outlook 2003 for small business Tech Refresh 2
I loaded the initial Beta as an upgrade to Office XP Pro version with SP 2 (i think - whatever was the most current upgrage as of the middle of july.) I loaded Office then the other apps then loaded Small Business from CD. Then Upgraded to Tech Refresh when I tried to run Outlook I recieved an error message that Buttons failed to load. Reinstall Outlook Small Business. So I did now it doesn't show up in Outlook, No Small Business Tools Menu shows up. I have tried the following in the order described... Uninstalled Small Business Version and reloaded... Uninstalled Small Bus...

Money Plus version for Europe #2
When will Microsoft deliver a new Money version for Europe? Or can we use Plus? As to the former, I wouldn't hold my breath but anything is possible. As to the latter, you can use it if you can obtain it. Some users have ordered it online using a bogus US Address. 1600 Pennsylvania Av, Washington DC has been used. But if you go down the US version path, there will never be any turning back for the data file--it will likely be tied to the US version forever. "Bart" <Bart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:063BF6A9-BEFC-456D-B594-71A3B2D0864D@microsoft.c...

paste values to last row
Does anyone have a VB script that will copy and paste values from one row to the last row on a worksheet? I used column A to find the last row of the worksheet and I pasted under that last row. Dim NextRow as long dim RowToCopy as range set rowtocopy = activecell.entirerow with worksheets("somesheetnameHere") Nextrow = .cells(.rows.count,"A").end(xlup).row + 1 rowtocopy.copy _ destination:=.cells(nextrow,"A") end with patojo wrote: > > Does anyone have a VB script that will copy and paste values from one > row to the last row on a works...

How can I reverse the order of a column of numbers . . .
I want to turn a long column of numbers upsidedown so that the last entries become the first vice versa. >-----Original Message----- >I want to turn a long column of numbers upsidedown so that the last entries >become the first vice versa. >. > If they are consecutive order just select them and do data sort select descending or ascending. If they are not in consecutive order in the column next to it put consecutive numbers (ex.1..99 ) and select both areas and data sort on the column with the consecutive numbers. A reply is always nice to know that it worked for you. ...

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

Linked Forms

contacts appear as deleted in my list when they didn't delete me
I have this situation come up every once in a while is anyone else experiencing this? and what is causing the miss labeling? -- Four Generations Of Trust And Betrayal...One Legacy Skywolfe Hi Skywolfe, Just to confirm, how are you identifying them as being deleted? -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2009 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation -- "Rage Skywolfe"...

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?
I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any help would be useful. Thanks Hi Ken, Create a column chart based on all your data. Select the series that you want as line and right click it. Choose Chart Type and change it to Line. Now double click the new line so you can change the Axis value to secondary. Cheers Andy Ken wrote: > I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any > help would be useful. > > Thanks -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Text Wrap #2
Is there anywhere in Publisher that i can customise my preferences? I would like to change the default settings for inserting an image to no text wrap. This is a time consuming process everytime i insert an image (right click, format object, layout tab, wrapping style "none", ok), would be so much for efficient for me if i could change the default settings so that the image came in like this when inserted (currently the default wrapping style is "square"). Any ideas? ...

links

Rows to repeat up top, is greyed out?
Can anyone help to figure this out? I have used this feature in the past but for some reason whenever i try now the option is not available. thanks in advance.... -- Sincerely Bob anti spam-remove the first letter of my email to reply by email Hi! Are you using file>page setup > sheet? Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com That can happen if you are in print preview and click the setup button, close the print preview and do file>page setup instead -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BobMack" <eelemental1998@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eu5qOQ...

solution for database larger than 2 G
I know that MS Access has size limitation for 2 G. I would like to know are there any solution for size bigger than 2 G. Split the database in 2? Does it mean that i export the old data to a database and change the query to union 2 tables from different database? Change to SQL server? Does SQL server have any limitation for the size? Archived databse? Does it mean that I can have myDatabase2008, MyDatabase2007? It will have issue that generate report for a date range between 2007 and 2008? any other solutions or product to do this? Your information is great appreciated, SQL Serve...

Set tab changes for entire columns
I have created a document with 4 columns. After the heading I changed the tab stops. Somehow the tabs keep changing. How can I set the tab stops at a line below the heading and make them stay the same through the rest of the document? Problem is I have already typed 2 pages of the document and want to reset the tabs to cover the beginning list columns to be unchanging through the rest of the document. "Gramma Susie" wrote: > I have created a document with 4 columns. After the heading I changed the tab > stops. Somehow the tabs keep changing. How can I set t...

Link To A Cell From Chart

Linked Tables Over A LAN

library not registered #2
I am using Windows 2000 & Office 2002. When clicking on Outlook today I get the following error: An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 298 Char: 1 Error: Library not registerd Code: 0 URL: outlook:today Do you want to contine running scripts on this page? Yes No I have tried the following to fix the problem: repair outlook, uninstall/reinstall office; disable script debugging; renaming the .olb files & runnining a repair none of which seem to work can someone please offer some alt suggestions? Thanks, Roni ...

Links

Upgrade to CRM 1.2
I just updated CRM to version 1.2 on our demo server(we are using Adventure Works Cycle database). In the grid section (grid_data.aspx), everytime I want to select a row in the grid (onmouseover and onmouseout events) a message will show saying "Object required.". That's because the function on() and off() that are called for these events cannot be found in the grid.js script file. <table id="gridBodyTable" onmouseover="on();" onmouseout="off();" ...> The version that I have is CRM v1.2 North America - RTM. Any ideas? Thank you, Doru...

Address Book Question #2
How I can I change it so the address book in Outlook 2002 shows if the address is the email address or the fax number or a second email address? Right now it just shows the person's name in the address book when you choose contacts and you have to scroll over to see the display name. Thanks. The only to tell is the way you are already using i.e. by scrolling, no help to you but this has been greatly enhanced in Outlook 2003. "Mellisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d22201c42324$6758bc80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How I can I change it so ...

Formula
I have 4 columns and would like a formula that would give me th percentage of column 4 to the lowest number in columns 1, 2 or 3. 24 16 8 4 What is the percentage betwee 8 & 4 28 22 40 17 What is the percentage between 22 and 17 If you are paying $8 now and new price is $4, what is the saving percentage. I think I said that right! Thanks for the help. Sam -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Try something like: =D12/SMALL(A12:C12,1) and format the result as a percentage. -- Andy. "samilees >"...

email links in Publisher pdf

Variation on dependant Lists problem
Hi, Is it possible to programme Excel so that if you enter a particula value in A1 it will enter an associated text in A2. For instance, I a trying to create a stock-control sheet. Each piece of stock has a cod and a description. I would like to be able to enter the code in colum A, which will automatically enter the description in column B. I kno how to create dependant lists using data validation and wondered i there was a variation on this function that would solve my problem. Many thanks And -- andyp16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- andyp16...