linking #4

I am trying to link and .slk file to a .xls file all the
links appear to be updating but i keep getting a message
that excel cannot update 1 or all of the links.  Is this
common when linking with an .slk because i have several
linked wrk books and have never had this problem.

thanks
Dean
0
anonymous (74717)

Excel 2000 #4
I have a filled series of numbers that are relative. How do I change them to absolute? Do you that they are produced via formulae? -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "billytre" <billytre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C22BA5C-5B4D-44D0-8B56-8EDEBF1CE862@microsoft.com... > I have a filled series of numbers that are relative. How do I change them to > absolute? No Bob, Just a straight fill by dragging. "Bob Phillips" wrote: > Do you that they are produced via formulae? > > -- > HTH &...

Change link between form and subform

Office Update for OS-X (10.4.7)
Anyone know if/when there will be a release so users can update Office 2004 for MAC that will work with Tiger, 10.4.7? I have been unable to take advantage of any of the Office updates for quite awhile since according to Microsoft on May 28, 2006 this was a known issue for Apple and so far there seems to be no fixes. Thanks, Scott On 10/7/06 23:12, in article 1152569558.487632.208370@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "scott-pwfb" <scott.gingold@gmail.com> wrote: > Anyone know if/when there will be a release so users can update Office > 2004 for MAC that will work with Ti...

linking #4

Public folder #4
How do you set the public folders to be by default listed in the left pane....right now if you want to see public folders you have to go to "go" each time to see folders...... What version of Outlook are you using? If 2003, you need to be in folder view, not mail view. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Dan asked: | How do you set the public f...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

How do you customise CRM 4.0 Help file
In CRM 3.0 you could customise the help file for the specific organisation. How to do this in CRM 3.0 is avaliable at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa681364.aspx How do you customise CRM 4.0 Help file I'm sure I've seen it in the SDK for v4 "B" <B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69432EDD-6D5E-4AE5-B90C-66CA1AF9E7FD@microsoft.com... > In CRM 3.0 you could customise the help file for the specific > organisation. > How to do this in CRM 3.0 is avaliable at > http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa681364.aspx > > H...

Microsoft money 2003 #4
When I try to enter a transaction into the register I get the following response: "This transaction cannot be enterred". This problem just popped up and has never happened before. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you, Charlie In microsoft.public.money, Charlie wrote: >When I try to enter a transaction into the register I get >the following response: "This transaction cannot be >enterred". This problem just popped up and has never >happened before. > >I would appreciate any advice. Consider File->Restore. If you don't have a rec...

Links

cell formats #4
Hi, is there a way to change a cell format based on another cells formats? e.g. I have colour coded processed data in one sheet and the original data in a separate sheet. Hence the value in cell sheet1!G3 was derived from the value of cell sheet2! G3. I basically want a conditional format which sets formats of cell sheet1!G3 equal to the format of sell sheet2!G3. Thanks in advance Pete Hi Pete this is IMHO nearly impossible. E.g. a format change does not trigger the worksheet_change event. therefore also a event procedure won't work in all circumstances (only if the value is chan...

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

Check Register #4
I experiencing a few entries in the "Num" column on the Check Register showing an envelope with a small red indicator of some kind on the right hand side of the envelope. I've been unable to determine the meaning of this. Does anyone know what causes this? Many thanks. L> I experiencing a few entries in the "Num" column on L> the Check Register showing an envelope with a small L> red indicator of some kind on the right hand side L> of the envelope. I've been unable to determine the L> meaning of this. Does anyone know what causes L> this?...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

How do i Change links to Relative links for linking pdf files?
Using Publisher, how do i change a link from absolute to relative.. I ahave created an offline website as a demo CD to hand out to clients, but the linked PDF's will only work when the CD drive of the computer is D:, how can i make the link read from the CD no matter whats the drive directory is called?? Please help When you are in the hyperlink dialog do not browse to the file to set the link. Use the address option and enter the path you want. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Riggaz" <Riggaz@discussions.microso...

Help with links in one worksheet please
Hi I have made up a worksheet that will work out all my takings & expenses for the week. I have then made a totals sheet which I would like to add up all the Weekly totals for the year. I have done all the links from the Weekly sheet to the totals sheet and they all work fine. As I will have 52 weeks how do I copy the links I have made for week one (with the relevant changes for that weekly sheet) in the totals sheet? I hope you can understand this Any web sites that may help? Thanks for looking Derek One way is to make a list of your sheet names in col A and use or a modifi...

Graphics #4
I am just starting to work with Publisher 2003. I have my website designed and have added photos. When I preview the website the photos jump as if being refreshed as I scroll down the page. Wm I doing something wrong in the way I insert them? -- Sherry B I would guess that your graphics need to be reduced and optimized for the web. Either optimize them in a third party image editor prior to inserting, or compress them: Reference: Compress graphics file sizes to create smaller Publisher Web pages (2003): http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011266301033.aspx Please post an...