Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2

Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs
.. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel
or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc.
0
server1 (2)

Sumif() help #2
Gurus, I'm stuck with this formula. I have a spreadsheet with two tabs. On one is a list of Standard Window Types in different houses and the quantity of that type of window for that house. The Window type can be repeated many times with different quantities. On my second tab I have a list of all the unique windows listed only once. I want to know the frequency that a window is used in all these projects. I'm using =SUMIF(Quantity!$A$2:$A$1567,Usage!A2,Quantity!$B$2:$B$1567). The funny thing is I've got a total of 3,213 windows in these projects but the sum if returns a ...

Acrobat Reader #2
When opening acrobat reader, it asks for the microsoft publisher 2003 cd. When you insert the cd the file it is looking for cannot be found. I think the file name is sku019.cab or something very similar. This is getting to be very annoying. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. The exact error would be preferable to an almost. Reinstall the Reader. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charles" <chubbard@mh2.com> wrote in message news:1a03a01c44d94$34e46b60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When opening acrobat read...

CRM 1.2 Too Slow to be usuable
This application is just to slow to be usable in a production environment. If a user has not done a query recently, it takes 2-3 minutes to bring up data. This makes it useless, for all intents and purposes, live while on the phone. Do you have any third party tools added to CRM? "John" wrote: > This application is just to slow to be usable in a production environment. > > If a user has not done a query recently, it takes 2-3 minutes to bring up > data. > This makes it useless, for all intents and purposes, live while on the phone. > Nope. This is an out-o...

Printing an Excel doucument

how do i form 2 lines in 1 row?
I'm guessing you're looking to force text in a cell to wrap into the next line of the same cell. If that's true...... Edit the text and move the insertion point to where you want to wrap the text. Hold down the [Alt] key and press [Enter] Does that help? ---------------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) "MSEXCELROOKIE" <MSEXCELROOKIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:951AA059-1613-4A62-AAA6-7890AF6F84A6@microsoft.com... > In one cell type this is line one then Alt + ENTER then type this is line two. The Alt ...

Windows Update

Inclusive number of days and running total
Hi, I have a column of start dates (B) and a column of end dates (C). I would like to have the inclusive total of days. I would then like to have a running total of days for the callendar year as well as the total for any year and a grand total. Have been playing with DATEDIF but no luck so far. Cheers, Chris Just subtract the date in C from the date in B and format as General. Then SUM as required. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.c...

excel axes

Excel program

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Excel number / date conversion

Email from Excel #3

version excel

double line spacing using excel 2000

Excel 95 to Excel 2003
Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If so, how. Thanks in advance Open the file in 2003 and SAVE as you would a file created in 2003. If not absolutely positive, save as a different name. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Cooper" <kcooper2@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:uqLpEuG4EHA.1292@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know if it's possible to convert Excel 95 files to Excel 2003? If > so, how. > > Thanks in advance > > Open in XL 2003, when you close it, it should, ask you if you w...

moving publisher #2
I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it on my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the laptop???? Cliff without the source CD...you don't. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Cliff" <Cliff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336C1CBE-2A51-4B62-B83D-46C35C557B74@microsoft.com... > I bought a computer with publisher bundled (no cd). Now I want to put it > on > my new laptop. How do I move it from the desktop computer to the > laptop???? > > Cliff I...

Conversion Excel 97 to Excel 2003
Hi There, I would like to convert Excel 97 files to excel 2003 I m using Save AS, but little bit confuse what type I have to choose "Microsoft Office Excel workbood (*.xls)" or "Microsoft Excel 97 - Excel 2003 & 5.0/95 workbook (*.xls)". We will not use Office 97 anymore next few weeks. Thank for your prompt response. Wayne You shouldn't have to do anything. If you feel the need, just save as microsoft excel workbook.xls -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8286...

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...