Invoice Numbers

I am having trouble with automating invoice numbers. I have been using the
date with a different number format for this, but this is not what I want. I
could use some help with the formula
0
Russ (40)

Russ
    By "automating invoice numbers" do you mean automatically incrementing
the invoice number?
    If so, this is simple to do with an event macro.  But you have to come
up with when you want the incrementing to take place.  When you open the
file?  When you print the invoice?  When you save the file?  When you close
the file?  Post back with your answer.   HTH  Otto
"Russ" <Russ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble with automating invoice numbers. I have been using the
> date with a different number format for this, but this is not what I want.
> could use some help with the formula

0
ottokmnop (389)

Automatically creating the correct number of dated columns
I wish to set up a cashflow spread sheet that has a basic data front sheet. This basic data would include a commencement date and a completion date for the cashflow. Typically these cashflows would be 36 - 60 months long, therefore requiring the requisit number of columns to be created and headed with the date reference; namely January 05, February 05, ect. etc. Can anyone help? try this Sub setmonths() Dim sd As Date Dim ed As Date sd = InputBox("Enter start date") ed = InputBox("Enter stop date") For i = 1 To DateDiff("m", sd, ed) + 1 Cells(1, i) = sd - 3...

Dongle Serial Number
Can anyone help me on determining the serial number of storeops and hq dongles, other than the physical label? Is there an available open DLL that I can refered to? Thank you very much to all. You should be able to log into the POS and press 'CTRL'+'SHIFT'+'F1' and it should show you the 'S/N' which is the dongle number. You can also log into the RMS Manager and click 'Help' and 'About'. If all else fails use the administrator to connect to the database and run the following query: 'select serialnumber from configuration' Casey...

how do i generate invoice from excel datafile?
how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? -- jm mailmerge in word "jm" wrote: > how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? > -- > jm ...

Switch Column & Row numbering
In Excel 2003 is there a way to switch the row numbers 1,2,3... with the column lettering a,b,c... or show the first two rows as 0 (or nothing) and start the row numbering from line 3? I have an document that the first two rows are frozen & scrolling starts from row 3, information is updated each day. The trouble is people looking at the data see row 3 as the 3rd (3.10.04) and not as the 1st (1.10.04) etc. "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<79F57402-6B92-4A0C-A73B-F0EB0EFF760E@microsoft.com>... > In Excel 2003 is there a way to ...

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

How do I set "y" axis to numbers and labels to percentages on my .
-- Yvonne Mays Yvonne, If you double-click on the Y value axis, go to the Format Axis -> Number -> Percentage option to format the numbers and labels to percentages. ---- Regrards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "BYBaby" wrote: > > -- > Yvonne Mays ...

Need help in making my invoices auto count
I need to find out how to make my invoices increase by 1 digit every time i copy/create a new invoice. I also would like to find out how i can make my totals (ie..for tax, and sales) get directed into a new spreadsheet displaying the date the invoice was created and giving a running total for the month and year. Is this possible or am i way out to lunch on this. Lostinexcel, Have you checked out MicroSoft's free templates? at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx You can search for "Invoices" there. Depending on whether you are using 2003, 2007...

Maximum number of payroll deductions
Is there a maximum number of active payroll deductions an employee can have? We have an employee with 22 deductions and we get this error when we try to print checks. Unhandled script exception: Index 0 of arry 'Deduction Amount YTD Array' is out of range in script 'Print_YTD_Deduction'> Script terminated. Any help would be appreciated. -- Lynette ...

Product Number on Product screens
The ability to show the productnumber and default UOM on the Opportunity Product, Quote Product and Order Product. As these are a key identifier or most product driven organizations, i was shocked to find you can't reference them on all product forms. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &quo...

Pasting a number to Excel that begins with 0
I need to paste numbers to Excel that sometimes begin with 0. How do I do this without losing the lead 0? I am using Office 2000. You advice is appreciated. Tom, one way to do it: Format the target cell(s) as Text. Then select Edit | Paste Special | Text from the Excel menu. HTH Alan P. "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCE4408D-51AC-45C7-85AE-DE886DF3A802@microsoft.com... >I need to paste numbers to Excel that sometimes begin with 0. How do I do > this without losing the lead 0? I am using Office 2000. You advice is > apprecia...

MSPub 2002 page numbering
I don't have an option when numbering pages in Part II to "Start on page...". In my case I want to start on page 23. Can I download that option? stonehearth <stonehearth@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I don't have an option when numbering pages in Part II to "Start on > page...". In my case I want to start on page 23. Can I download > that option? You can't really download any options to Publisher, except add-ins, which don't really add functionality like this. Insert > Section is what you want, as ...

sequential number
Hi all, I feel I should apologise in advance as I've seen this question answered previously but can't find it now. I want to have a sheet of a workbook display a new sequential number on opening. That's it really. any help would be appreciated. Mike Mike, you culd put something like this in the workbook open event, Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = _ Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value + 1 You may also want to have a look here http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before t...

PO Table Status Numbers
RMS V 1.3.1006 Hopefully last questions on the PO tables in RMS: 1. What do the different status numbers represent? 0 = unknown/open? 1 = backorder/partial? 2 = closed/recd? 3 = (have not seen one, just not sure if there is a status 3) 2. What do the POType numbers represent? I am seeing 2, 3 or 4 now. Thanks again! Jocelyn Hi Jocelyn, You've got the status codes correct. The POTypes are: 0 - Local PO 1 - PO from HQ 2 - Local Transfer In 3 - Local Transfer Out 4 - Transfer In from HQ 5 - Transfer Out from HQ - Evan Culver New West Techn...

Functional payment applies to Multicurrency invoice
Hi All another question, how can we calculate realize gain/loss for foreign currency when we apply functional payment to multicurrency invoice? million thanx in advance... ...

How do I set a macro to print variable number of pages in excel?
I have a worksheet that calculates total nuber of packages of a consignment; I am now trying to run a macro that would print as many labels as the total number of packages, which could be as little as one or as much as 50. I tried to copy and paste into the pages box of the print screen, but it didn't work. Does anybody have a solution? The excel version is Office 2000. Thanks Livio, Put the print instruction in a for-next loop. If the number of packages is in, say Cell T6 then: For PrintRun = 1 To Range("T6").Value Print a label Next PrintRun Henry "Livio" &...

Invoicing (Invoice Entry)
Looking for some guidance on a possible work around for Invoicing without SOP. Is there anyway possible to get either the Standard Cost or the Price List Unit Price to default in when entering Invoices Transactions>>Sales>>Invoice Entry Second question; having a similar issue with calculating taxes. Taxes should be based on whether or not the item is set to taxable or non taxable but as soon as you assign a tax schedule id to the Customer Card everything gets taxed even the items that are setup as non taxable items. I know that SOP would cure all of this but just wondering...

non-numbered pages
How can I add a front and back cover to a catalog without having them become part of the page count. The master page for the inside pages calls for page numbers. Whenever I add or subtract a page, the page numbering changes. I want the covers, inside and outside, to not count in numbering. Can I do this? Thank you. Insert, Section... -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Opsimath" <Opsimath@peoplepc.co> wrote in message news:7ub3759v2pdmgtnivtr1cp0tlukokb3j5a@4ax.com... > How can I add a front and back cover to a catalog without having them > become part of the...

Duplicate invoice numbers
I have a spreadsheet that has 5 worksheets in it, that are purchase ledgers. (One for each week of the month). I would like to know if there is some way to have an error message pop up if someone enters a duplicate invoice number on any one of the 5 worksheets. Thanks Pete Sorry! While I was waiting to see if my message posted, I looked at some of the other questions to see if I could help someone else (not likely, but worth a try) I did find a previous question that was almost the same that was answered. I tried it and it works on one worksheet. Can I get it to work on all 5 at th...

Invoices From Speadsheet #3
What I want to do is so basic, not sure if I can just do it with Excel I just want to be able to create an invioice and pull the products fro my excel spreadshee -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 ...

Quicken Invoices to MS Money Invoices
I am attempting to bring all may data over from Quicken Small Business 2003 to Money Small Business 2005. The accounts convert fine except for the business accounts. My invoices, projects and estimates come over as a standard account. In the process, all the form data is lost. The numbers are there but none of the invoice data. How or can I bring this business data over from Quicken? I want to convert over but am not willing to re-enter two years worth of invoice and payment data. Thanks, In article <MPG.1ca6347da05dbaa98968e@news.west.cox.net>, nothere@nowhere.net says... > ...

count number of weeks missing for each individual in a database
Hi, I need to measure attendace for the employees. I have a list of weeks worked (eg. below) for each employee (numbered from 1-54) and I need to work out the weeks that have not been worked and whether they are consecutive or not. Please help :-) bob jack 3 2 4 13 8 14 9 15 10 16 11 17 Hi, If Bob's weeks worked are in range B2:B7, then the weeks missing would be =52-count(B2:B7) -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "pumpkin" <pumpkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC16C6E1-57C4-4F0B...

Automatic Invoicing
Is there a way with MS Money 2004 SBE, to have invoices renew themselves every 30 days, or have the bills/deposits list use the account recevables account so that transactions in the bills/deposits list can count as accounts recevied. The reason is I still want to use the customer balance feature that I get with AR, but I want to have the ability that someone is on a monthly payment plan, I can track their payments and so forth without having to make an invoice every month ...

When does the Revision Number Change on POs?
I'm doing some development around the POP module, and need to determine the exact event that cause the revision number to change on a PO. We've done some testing and it appears that it is possible to go into the PO and modify certain pieces of data w/o it incrementing, while other changes will make it increment. Can anyone tell me exactly what triggers the revision number to change and what doesn't? Thanks, David ...

greatest number of appointments Outlook 2000
What is the greatest number of appointments Outlook 2000 can handle (for one day)? MC ...