inserting and renaming a sheet vba

Instead of having 2 lines of code, one to insert a new sheet and one t
rename it, is there a way to insert a sheet with  particular name i
one go

--
Matt Housto
Matt Houston's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=451

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

how can i search for sheet with any part of sheet name
hi every on i need code for userform of textbox and listbox to search for any sheet in workbook with any part of that sheet name on i enter on textbox to populate on listbox all sheets named contain that enterd text on textbox . any help appreciated . thanks This code takes a string and searches the sheet name for it. Set strData to your textbox value and instead of msgbox, do a listbox.add Dim strData As String strData = "Dat" For i = 1 To ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count For j = 1 To Len(ThisWorkbook.Sheets(i).Name) - Len(strData) + 1 If UCase(Mid(ThisWorkbook.Sheets(i).N...

Lookup selective from another sheet
Assume I have one sheet as below. How can I create a new sheet and display only those entrys that are greater than a entered value. i.e main sheet abc 2 def 5 ghi 6 jkl 5 fgh 3 krk 4 on second sheet, if 4 is entered only entrys >4 are shown. i.e def 5 ghi 6 jkl 5 krk 4 Try something like this: C1=IF(VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!A$1:B$4,2,FALSE)>Sheet1!B1,VLOOKUP(Sheet2!A$1:B$4,2,FALSE),NA()) Your main sheet is A1-b6 and Sheet 2 is A1:B4 "Jim" <Jim Forrest@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:WBb4f.34203$U9.12412@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Assume...

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

how to rename chart?
How do I rename a chart without using VBA? (Not renaming the chart title, but the way Excel refers to it e.g., in ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 1").) Appreciate any help. Can't find the answer either in Excel help or online Microsoft help. Thanks! Holding the SHIFT key click on the chart; note the fill handles are open circles not solid squares In the Name box on the Formula Bar enter the new name and press ENTER key (very important) -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "CF" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

VBA Help Please
I have a data entry sheet with a column called �Priority� and a colum called �Start Flag�. I have a chart (not a PivotChart) which is located as an object in spreadsheet. I am trying to develop VBA code which will do the following: Upon activation of the spreadsheet containing the chart: Check each row (record) of the data entry sheet and count the record where Priority = �E� and Start Flag = �TRUE� Enter the result in a certain cell of the spreadsheet Check each row (record) of the data entry sheet and count the record where Priority = �O� and Start Flag = �TRUE� Enter the result in a cer...

Insert with a where condition

Insert

Topic: Oh! NOOO! APOSTROPHE FOUND RE: Replace and Removing SQL VBA HELP!!!
Dear All,All nigth long and still do not know how to fix this query,This works fine until finds an apostrophe and I guess any otherstrange characterRun-time error '3075':Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression "C:\DVD APPZX\Appz Hp\hp drivers\hp\Drivers-Audio\Realteck AC'97 AudioDriver Update(English)' WHERE Tempinfo_Tbl.ID = 10165 ANDTempInfo_Tbl.DirFolder Like 'DIR*"The code replace in one step all the records from my TblTempInfo_Tbl:Actual Record: DIR Dups V.1.0\bas\2006\<Drive>:\Path\Folder\Folder....After Replace: C:\Dups V.1.0\bas\2006If ...

Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
Is there a way to print a chart on more than one page if it is a "new sheet" as opposed to an object in a worksheet? I noticed that Page Break Preview is disabled in this case. Thanks ...

how to insert data in a table

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

schedule plan for every 3 month in one sheet excel
hi there i would like to ask you , how i can do in excel schedule plan for 3 month in one sheet In a chart?? What do you have so far? "jameela" <jameela @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D62F6B0C-D6E4-4E00-85BF-C191EEA7A60A@microsoft.com... > hi there > > i would like to ask you , how i can do in excel schedule plan for 3 month > in > one sheet ...

Insert a blank row

VBA to convert PowerPoint presentation to Word
I'd like to create a VBA macro to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline does not include any of the following: - text added on a blank slide layout - text in a text box - tables. - images. Is there any way to copy all content from a PowerPoint presentation to a Word document, such that all text remains text and all tables remain as ...

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

saving And rename source file
Hello I have a module that opens a master file that I get data from. is there a way to save the file in a different location with the date at the end of the file? the source is C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Reports\Master 2010.XLS I would like it to be C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Saved Reports\OCPOC - Master 2010 - Date.XLS Also if there is a file with the same date add a number of file Thanks, '/===============================/ Sub SaveMyFile() Dim blnFileExists As Boolean Dim i As Integer Dim strSave2File As String 'set up def...

Sheet Navigation
Hi, I have been looking around the forums but cant find much to assist Please can you help. I have a wide selection of sheets and would like the user to be able t click onto them whenever he/she decides. How is this done? VBA? Thanks Andre Attachment filename: test navigation.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=55558 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could try naming areas of the sheet by highlighting a cell or group of cells and then naming it/them by clicking in the name box? Cheers from North Yorkshire UK...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...