Inserting a new row that has combo boxes

Hi
I am creating a form that will collect telephone stats. I
have it set up so that the user can select the information
from a number of combo boxes. What I would like to do is
create a button that will insert a new row into the bottom
of this form that will have combo boxes in them.
Presently, I can only copy/paste the row if the toolbox
editor is open.

I thank you for any help you can provide.
Sean
0
seansydor (1)

Linking a Column List to a Row List #2
Thanks for the help, it worked perfectly -- Mo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1250 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27428 ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

How To Copy Rows without Work Art
I have some Word Art in say Rows 9-23, I use some Macro code to copy cells 9-23 down to 10 grouped rows below 23, but everytime I run the Macro it also copies a 'New' Work Art over the existing Art below Row 15. My fear is that my file size will balloon. My code simply states Sheets("Starters").Select Rows("9:23").Select Selection.Copy Range("A25").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Range("A41").Select ActiveSheet.Paste How can I copy Rows 9-23 without the WorkArt also (which is 'floating' over Rows 14-18) Thanks Anot...

Outlook 2000 will not save new contacts
For the past two weeks I have been trying to figure out why I cannot get Outlook 2000 to save new contact information. This started as an intermittent problem that now has progressed to permanent status. When I try to save any new contact information I get the " Outlook has encountered a problem & needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." message dialog box. I send the error message and the program closes. I am now at the place where Outlook is unusable for any new contact information. I have run the repair outlook routine without success. I suspect the .pst file but ...

empty rows at bottom of worksheet
My worksheet has about 66,000 empty rows at the bottom of the sheet and that affects my usage of the scrollbar on the right of the screen. Anyone know how i can get rid of those miscellaneous rows? Michael If you will turn on the page break preview (piece of paper with a magnifying glass) which is the icon on the on the Standard Toolbar to the right of the Printer icon it will show you exactly what is going to print. There are solid blue lines that the edge of the page, the dashed blue lines are soft page breaks. Find the solid blue line at the bottom of the spreadsheet and drag it ...

new office 2003 outlook
My email account is set up exactly like the old office, old earthlink set-ups, old folders, etc., yet i cannot Send/Receive in the new Outlook 2003. Any ideas? SOunds exactly like my problem with OL2003 as posted today: URGENT: OL2003: can receive e-mail ONLY ONCE (?!?) Except that I can't get ANY account to work. btw it's all POP3 with me, and I can receive them exactly on the first start of OL2003 after creaton of the profile and the accounts settings, and no more after OL2003 has been closed and re-opened. Philotech "Sandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Automatioc spill over data to a new Excel sheet from Xml source?
I have an XML source file with data for more than 256 columns. Since one sheet can contain a max of 256 cols, Is there a way to make Excel, create an additional sheet to keep the excess data? Preferrably using Xml map / template? ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Control Name when New workbook opened from a template
How can I control the name of a new workbook opened from template? Such as using MyWorkbook.xlt to open MyWorkBookToday.xls instead of MyWorkbook1.xls. Thanks, Steve -- SC from Lubbock, Texas The name of the file (including the extension) is set when you (or the user) saves the file. I don't think you can control how excel names workbooks that are created based on template files. Well, you could provide a macro that creates the file and then saves the file with the name (and location) you want. SC in Texas wrote: > > How can I control the name of a new work...

Excel Read Only in New Windows 7 Installation
I have upgrade to Windows 7 Professional, installed Office Home and Student and copied my XP-created EXCEL files but now they are all Read Only. I assume this is due to the new installtion but have no recollection of any passwords in the XP version. Is there some file that contains this data that I can locate to correct the Windows 7 files? Thank you, Jim Harper -- JMorgNU perhaps those files were on a CD or DVD for the transfer? If then they can be read-only. Simply r-click on the File name and select Properties, and UNcheck the Read-only box. To do this for all the Files in a folder ...

Empty rows
When I do Shift+Page Down+End+Arrow Down from the first selected row, it goes to row 65,536. How do I get it to go to the end of the report (the last typed row)? Connie Hi clear your used range first: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Connie Martin" <Connie Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:61708D1A-8D45-4213-A35A-54953A8C90E5@microsoft.com... > When I do Shift+Page Down+End+Arrow Down from the first selected row, it goes > to row 65,536. How do I get it to go to the end of the re...

New Office/Lotus connector
I have been using outlook since the beginning and have developed many customized features. When I joined a new company that was on the lotus platform, I used the lotus connector to "fit in" with the serveer infrastructure. This worked pretty well. Now they have forced an upgrade to the latest in Lotus as well as office 2007. Problem is that the MS lotus connector is not being upgraded to 2007 (please confirm?). Also, I have found that Word 2007 mail merge doesn't work with Outlook XP. So I cannot selectively upgrade to Word 2007, while keeping Outlook XP and the Lotus conne...

Insert with a where condition

limit one list box data set based on selection in another list box
I am using Access 2k to resolve a form problem where multiple list boxes are partially dependant on the value(s) in other list boxes. I keep reading that an unbound list box can be populated with data from the value of another list box, but how to do it is not explained. I have Vendors, Mfr, and ProductLines with list boxes for each. A vendor supplies the manufacturer's product lines. What I want to have done is the mfr list and productline list fill in the appropriate (related) data based on the vendor. The tables are normalized and all the key values are present (vendorid, mfrId, PL...

Extracting Data To New Worksheet
Hi all I am attempting to filter a large data source to a new worksheet without much success. I want to filter the data by multiple paramenters. I have built a Macro that sorts the data by value and then pastes in the new sheet. I only want to paste 3 of the columns, not all the data. E.G Location, Value 1, Value 3 and Manufacturer Is this as complicated as I am making it? Location Model Value 1 Value 2 Value 3 Value 4 Value 5 Value 6 Value 7 Manufacturer text/numerical text Numerical Numerical Numerical Numerical Numerical Numerical text/numerical Text te...

Insert

New essay and code: Logarithmic Slider
I decided to be positively decadent, so I wrote another essay on a logarthmic slider control http://www.flounder.com/logslider.htm This is missing one feature of the pure-C implementation I give in the Win32 book: it doesn't have logarithmic tick marks. Perhaps someday... joe Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...

Unable to log on to incoming mail server (POP3)
I have set up a new account in Outlook using my new email address registered with service provider. I do not seem to be sending or receiving emails and when tested in the set up, get this message "Unable to logon to the incoming mail server (POP3)". I have never done this before but have checked the required information and all seems to be correct. Can anyone help? ...

how to insert data in a table

Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
Is there a way to print a chart on more than one page if it is a "new sheet" as opposed to an object in a worksheet? I noticed that Page Break Preview is disabled in this case. Thanks ...