insert password protected spreadsheet

I want to insert an excel worksheet into another excel worksheet with the
inserted worksheet password protected. When I attempt to insert a password
protected worksheet, it asks for my password and then inserts the worksheet
without the password.
0
RZT27Y (4)

Every time you reply to excel with a password, you are either unprotecting or
protecting.  so once you unprotected it to insert it, you have to protect it
again if you want it protected.

"RZT27Y" wrote:

> I want to insert an excel worksheet into another excel worksheet with the
> inserted worksheet password protected. When I attempt to insert a password
> protected worksheet, it asks for my password and then inserts the worksheet
> without the password.
0
widman (34)

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

PROTECTING FORMULAS #2
I have a sheet where when opened, it runs an auto macro to move cell contents from one column to another and uses a formula to do some calculations. If I select the columns I want unlocked, then protect the sheet and try to run the macro, I get an "run time error 1004 unable to set the numberformat property of the range class" When I debug the following is highlightd "Selection.NumberFormat = ";;;" " I was a Lotus user and in Lotus I could select a range of cells or columns to protect, I'm having a hard time to get Excel to do the same. I appreciate th...

inserting hrs and minutes

Pressing Change Password -button in WIN XP causes reboot
I want to change my password. I press Ctrl-Atl-Del buttons and then I press Change Password-button and WIN XP Pro computer reboots immediately! I can´t change my password. ...

Read 3 txt input files and create an XL spreadsheet
I have 3 txt files that contain data and i want to generate a single spreadsheet. 1 Text file contains the data as below: USER = GARYG PU SU CL CR CG 2. Text file contains data as : GEN WINDOW_LIST GARYGWL EXCEPTION = N ,INSTALLATION_DATA = NONE =MA , CAN , MULTI , WA , SDR , ETEL ; 3. Text file contains data as: USERCODE "GARYG" DEFAULT_WINDOW = NONE ,WINDOW_LIST = GARYGWL ; The report i am looking should be like this: USER ...

How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with i.
How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page number You might want to try this. I used the preview feature. You can use print. There are may be techniques to setup one print call with new page numbers. Option Explicit Public Sub Printsheet() Dim Counter As Integer For Counter = 1 To 5 Call PrintSetup(Counter) ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview Next Counter End Sub Sub PrintSetup(PageNumber As Integer) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintTitleRows = "" .PrintTitleColumns = "&...

protecting formulas
I am trying to find a way to protect formulas on a spreadsheet whil still allowing users to put in new data. Is there a way to do this? am using excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Cherilyn unlock the cells where you want input and then protect the sheet with a password. Format | Cells... | Protection tab | Locked = false (not ticked) Regards Trevor "Cherilyn >" <<Cherilyn.16krpe@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Cherilyn.16krpe@excelforum-nospam.com... > I am trying to find a way to protect formulas on a spreadsheet while ...

Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10 ActiveX Object: Question?
I am using this object on an Acccess form and can populate it with some spreadsheet data. On the form I can edit the data but it does not save back to the spreadsheet. Is there a way of saving changes made via the object back to the original spreadsheet... I assume there must be otherwise what is the point of the data a being editable!! Grateful any advice. MAny thanks Steve T. ...

Insert with a where condition

Outlook 2000 will not save password
I have exhausted all my abilities to get outlook 2000 to save passwords. Operating system is xp. I have checked and verified settings I have tried the repair feature I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have made sure the Security Accounts Manager is running I have tried following the instructions from microsoft knowledge based article 235861 which involves the registry. None of these have worked. My associate also uses outlook 2000 and windows xp with no password problems. My settings are identical. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!! ...

Issues with Integrating Multiple Spreadsheets for Reports or Queries?
We are keen to discuss and help with issues arising when needing to query, or produce reports using multiple Excel spreadsheets (Multiple Excel Spreadsheet Integration issues): Issues like: - We can=92t easily compare a choice of values in one spreadsheet with a choice in another worksheet - So we cannot easily answer the question =93what do all these rows have in common with those rows=94 Because: - We have to do a weekly report integrating multiple Project Plans, Financial Analyses =85 - We spend tons of time cutting and pasting, sorting and merging =96 the same process repeated every week...

Insert

Password issue
Totally close out of WLM. Confirmed that the "remember my password" box is NOT checked. Open WLM. See my email address appropriately. Do NOT enter the password but just close the window by clicking on the red boxed X in the upper right hand corner. WLM thinks about it and then goes right ahead and opens WLM without any password entered. What setting do I need to change? Thanks! When WLMail is running, does it say Sign in under the close button? The sign in is for Messenger, Contacts, and other Live services. When not signing in, WLMail uses default contacts. Http ...

how to insert data in a table

merging data from 2 spreadsheets
Hello I work in a school and often export or collect data into spreadsheets of student grades and assessments etc. I often have to combine different lots of assessments from 1 or 2 spreadsheets into one and do this by arranging windows or 'comparing side by side' and go down the list of students in both files, (sorted by name) then when the students are in the exact order of rows, I copy the columns of data i want from one file into the other. This is very tedious and making me go blind! Is there a better way of doing this?? Like a query or something. Anything? I'm using Off...

insert downloads into power point

Make Outlook ask for the password
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003. As soon as I launch the applicaiton it is directly taking me to Inbox. How to change the settings to make it prompt for the password? TIA hi if you mean the email server password you can disable the saving of the password in the email account settings. >-----Original Message----- >I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003. As soon as I launch the applicaiton it is >directly taking me to Inbox. How to change the settings to make it prompt >for the password? > >TIA > > >. > You can easily add a password by clicking on: File > Dat...

Windows 7 Password Recoverey
Need Windows 7 Password Recovery options so you can recover your Windows 7 password? If you need to get your Windows 7 password recovered, then I will help you to do this. I will help you to do this by giving you the best Windows 7 password recovery options. This way, you'll be able to recover your Windows 7 password on the easiest, fastest and safest way. the best way to recover your Windows 7 password is by using a Windows 7 Password Recovery program. This way, you'll be able to automatically recover a Windows 7 password. The program is called Password Resetter, and It...

Insert a blank row

Forgotten Password on Excel Workbook
Hi there Can anyone help me. I have forgotten the password on a worksheet. Is there any way to open the document? thanks mary Mary Which is it? Password on File to open? http://www.lostpassword.com/excel.htm http://cpearson.com/excel/password.htm Password on Worksheet? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html Password on Workbook? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html See links to other sites when at John McGimpsey's site. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:23:31 -0700, "mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi...