Insert comments on Option Button of Forms Toolbar

How can Insert comments on Option Button of  Forms Toolbar?
It ispossible also to assign web link on Option button?
Thanks for your help.

Rechie

There are two places to put text with the Option button from the Forms
toolbar.

1.  The caption - it shows on the right of the control.

2. Right click, Format Control:Web tab:Alternative Text

"Rechie" <Rechie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can Insert comments on Option Button of  Forms Toolbar?
> It ispossible also to assign web link on Option button?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Rechie

0
Dennis
3/14/2010 5:51:59 AM
Thanks Dennis, I mean comments (From Menu Bar commands--Insert, Comments)

"Dennis Tucker" wrote:

> There are two places to put text with the Option button from the Forms
> toolbar.
>
> 1.  The caption - it shows on the right of the control.
>
> 2. Right click, Format Control:Web tab:Alternative Text
>
> "Rechie" <Rechie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can Insert comments on Option Button of  Forms Toolbar?
> > It ispossible also to assign web link on Option button?
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > Rechie
>
> .

Migration options from E2k server to another E2k3 server
Hello, I have a doubt in which way is best suited to migrate data from a E2k server to another E2k3 server in the same domain. For more information, both are domain controllers, the E2k server is running under Windows 2k Server and the E2k3 is running under Windows 2k3 server enterprise edition. The last will replace th older E2k server. Thank you in advance, On Feb 12, 10:13 am, winpor <win...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, I have a doubt in which way is best suited to migrate data from a E2k > server to another E2k3 server in the same domain. > For more inform...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

ADP Custom Logon Form?
I created an Access ADP using SQL Server authentication. Now (ofcourse) whenever the application starts it prompt me for the user nameand password (the desire behavior in my case). I want to know if Ican create a custom logon form to replace the one that access shows meby default! I'm not sure how to do this in an .adp ( I never use them) but I know how to do it in an .mdb. I'm guessing that the method would be the same. You can create an unbound login form as the first form to open. In this form, you would collect their user ID and password and create the necessary connection stri...

Add territory & category to leads form
Hi there I would like to add the "territory" & "category" fields to my Leads form retaining the picklist values I have set for these fields in Accounts. On conversation of lead to Account, I would like these fields to map to the corresponding territory & category Account fields. One further question I am not sure you can answer as it is third party related - will these customised fields be viewable remotely on Blackberry - I am using Tendigits / CRM3 Many thanks James ...

Stop Form from Flickering
I have a form with a fair amount of controls on them. 3 of them are clocks which get updated each second via the form's OnTimer event. Frequently, but not always, most of the form will flicker during the update of the controls. I have tried this on 3 different computers and they all do it. Has anyone seen this? Is there something that I can do to prevent it? Thanks, Steve "Steve Haack" <SteveHaack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BA61E38-A118-495F-8E7B-016D06DE5856@microsoft.com... >I have a form with a fair amount of controls on th...

Change pivot chart options
Is it possible to modify fields through VB on pivotcharts? For instance I have a chart that shows sales per date. And I'd like to use the same chart to show sales by month or sales by week without the user having to move things around themselves. I can easily set up 2 different Pivotcharts but that seems redundant if they use the exact same layout and data. Thanks, ...

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

imposiible to print comments, neither titles
Hello everyone I try to print comments but with no sucess whatever I make the options in PrintPreview -> Setup -> Sheet Tab:: Print area: Print titles -> Rows to repeat at the top Print titles -> Columns to repeat at left Print -> Comments keeps in grey and, so, not possible to chose any one it does not matter if I open a new compltete clean workbook and just write in a cell and a comment (to have something to print basically) any idea ??, I do not know how this has happend thanks in advance NOTE :: I have Windfows XP Office Professional Edition 2003 Offi...

Link subform with main form
I am trying to create a Exception Tracking form in Access. I have created a sub form in Main form. Let me first explain what is in sub form. Sub form has all the main fields to track the exception. It is in datasheet view. ExceptionID, Type,CustID, UserID, LastUpdated, Comments, DeptID,etc.. In Main form : It has two combox : ExceptionID (Form ExceptionID table), DeptID (From Department table) Also it has few buttons : Save, Exit, ViewInfo, Find Now what I want to do that I want to link these two forms such that When I select ExceptionID and DeptID from drop down combo box ...

Is it possible to use the OnChange event for 'on-form' actions?
Hi, I have the following question. Would it be possible to have a picklist item called 'topic' on the case form with let's say four values, 1. test1. 2.test2. etc. Depending on the value selected in this picklist, we would like the users to fill in certain fields on the case form and leave the other fields blank. I am aware of the OnChange event, but my technical skills are letting me down a bit. What is the main purpose of using the OnChange event. Could we for instance add in some code that will make certain fields on the form business required depending on the chosen v...

Just a comment not a question.
I just wanted to tell someone that I think M$ has done a great job with the documentation for Visual Studio 2005 (specifically MFC and C++ components, and Win32 and COM). I've been looking for the descriptions they've given this time around for the last four years on some things, and am glad they finally tell me things like "With the Windows Sockets 2 architecture, it is not necessary or desirable, for stack vendors to supply their own implementation of WS2_32.dll, since a single WS2_32.dll must work across all stacks. The WS2_32.dll and compatibility shims should be viewed in th...

Insert with a where condition

Insert

how to insert data in a table

RMS Stalls when close cash drawer button is pressed
When we click the close cash drawer button after a transaction RMS appears to stall, nothing happens for about 30seconds. Then it starts working again. We have had this problem from the beginning but it appears to be getting to a point where it happens with nearly every transaction. The thing is that you can type, nothting appears on the screen but you can login in and begin scanning, it eventually catches up to where you are. Has anybody else experienced this problem. Or does anyone have a suggestion to what i can do to fix it. plenty of memory?? "Tackeyon" <Tackeyon@di...

forms
I am having a problem in a table.. There is a text box in it where we can input information. If you want to go back and highlight a particular word or sentence you can't. From the point the cursor is pressed and whichever way you push the mouse to highlight it highlights everything back to the top or everything to the bottom of your information. Is there a way to just highlight one word or sentence without highlighting everything? This is only a problem with a text box inside the table it appears. Hi Hindseycole, Having selected the formfield, you can then navigate wit...

Evaluating integration options with Great Plains
We are developing a software product that can act as a sub-ledger to external accounting systems and are in the very initial stages of evaluating different integration options with Great Plains. Essentially, we would like to be able to periodically post GL, AP, and AR transactions to Great Plains on a periodic basis and get confirmations back into our system. These transactions would be available as web services from our application for consumption by Great Plains or by some custom code that would then transform the data into a format that Great Plains could consume. In my initial rese...

create a statistic form, from a questionar
How do i create a statistic form, using a questionar where the answers range from 1 to 5. Ann "Statistic form" is a general term that doesn't say much about what you want to do. You have some idea of what you want this form to look like and what you want the form to do as data is entered. Tell us about that. HTH Otto "ann" <ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E173ADD-0FDA-46DA-87E1-5BDA48B05C04@microsoft.com... > How do i create a statistic form, using a questionar where the answers > range > from 1 to 5. ...

adding an option to uninstall in setup project
I have a setup project in my VS.NET2003 solution and it works well but if the program gathered any data while it was running (and it will), the c:\program files\*appname* will not be deleted on uninstall because the DATA folder in it is still full of data. How do you add a dialog to the uninstall part of the setup project so I can ask the user if they want to delete the data or not? jorj ...

insert downloads into power point