I'm trying to insert a excel file into a word document with text, and then
save it was as a web page, but I want to keep the excel part interactive.

Any ideas?
0
Sykes (1)

Formulas do not work in excel.
Formulas have been working but suddenly they will not add or subtract unless we click on the target cell. This happens in all excel files even in new worksheets. Try going to tools-option-calculation and click automatic if it is on manual. Let me know if it works. B "Flintlock98" wrote: > Formulas have been working but suddenly they will not add or subtract unless > we click on the target cell. This happens in all excel files even in new > worksheets. ...

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Subclassing in property pages
I have tree-like combo box subclassed in my property page (derived from CPropertyPage). It works fine until I drop list and move property sheet, then drop down list stays at the same place whilst rest of dialog (property sheet) was moved. I guess that this is something with ownership but how to fix it. This is how I subclass combo: BOOL ParentSettings::OnInitDialog() { CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); ctlComboTree.SubclassDlgItem(IDC_PARENTS, this); return (TRUE); } ParentSettings class is derived from CPropertyPage. I created dialog associated with property pade using resource ...

Problem while converting excel to csv for Special Characters
Hi All, I need to convert excel sheet data into csv format data=20 file, but while doing so for some Eastern countries, like=20 Poland, special characters in the excel sheet are getting=20 converted into junk data e.g Excel Sheet Original line - Zesp=F3l Opieki Zdrowotnej w=20 Bedzinie Line when converted to CSV - Zesp=F3? Opieki Zdrowotnej w B? dzinie Really appreciate your response on this. Thanks, Pramod I'm not sure if this will help, but I just copied your first original line into a excel worksheet (USA xl2002) and saved it as .csv. I re-imported and it looked fine. I opened t...

Insert trigger

Excel related
when i opening excel application, excel with opening as default sheet2 page.whereas the default sheet1 should be open.please suggest. You may have another instance of Excel open, which has already used "Sheet1". The next available name is "Sheet2". - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Thiyagu" <Thiyagu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FFB321B-1442-40E9-A4E1-748A173F8F44@microsoft.com... > when i opening excel application, exc...

Excel Re-Calc causes network traffic and very slow response times.
Platform: Excel Ver 2003 SP2 Windows XP SP2 Microsoft SBS Server 2003 Workstations: P4 2Ghz, 512 Mb Ram Problem: I have an excel file with hundreds of vlookup and indirect formulas. It has no links to any other spreadsheets. The file resides on a shared network drive on our server. When users do a recalc or change a number in the file causing a recalc it takes about 7 seconds... however after a bit of experimentation I find that if we open the file and then disconnect the workstations network cable the recalc takes less than one second ! Tried saving the file to the local drive of a workstati...

Need list of the different versions of Excel
In the past my first version of Excel was Version 5, now I use Version 8 (Microsoft Excel97). I would like to know the names (Version numbers) of all the Excels, starting with the first one. I am working on a project that I intend to offer for sale to the public. Therefore, want to know which versions it will work on. Maybe it will on some prior versions depending on what features are used. Thankyou Ed Hi Ed, http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/index.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85F71...

Change operater in Excel formula
Hello, depending on a certain circumstances, a formula must change from "X = Y" to "X <> Y". Can this be done (e.g. using "if", or otherwise) ? Thank you in advance. Merry Christmas, H.G. Lamy You didn't give us a lot to work with, but I think you are looking for something like this... =IF(<<your condition>>,<<formula with x=y>>,<<formula with x<>y>>) -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "H.G. Lamy" <Enterplan@web.de> wrote in message news:upAoGxlhKHA.6136@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl.....

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Read 3 txt input files and create an XL spreadsheet
I have 3 txt files that contain data and i want to generate a single spreadsheet. 1 Text file contains the data as below: USER = GARYG PU SU CL CR CG 2. Text file contains data as : GEN WINDOW_LIST GARYGWL EXCEPTION = N ,INSTALLATION_DATA = NONE =MA , CAN , MULTI , WA , SDR , ETEL ; 3. Text file contains data as: USERCODE "GARYG" DEFAULT_WINDOW = NONE ,WINDOW_LIST = GARYGWL ; The report i am looking should be like this: USER ...

Recolor embeded Excel graph in PowerPoint
Is there any way to recolor an embeded Excel graph colors to match the color scheme of targeted PowerPoint file? thanks. You could create a user-defined custom chart type with the colour schem of the presentation and apply it to the embedded chart. I am not aware of any in-built color synchronization between powerpoin and excel, though. - Leni -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com when you say "A user-defined custom chart type" Is this "Chart>Chart type>Custom types>User-defined" ? If yes. 1. Create the same type of graph with MS Graph. 2. Add...

Excel 2000 and Chinese
Hello, Does anyone know how to set up excel 2000 to be able to type in chinese? Word 2000 works fine but I can't seem to get excel 2000 to work Thanks Mark You need to have supporting code page in your Windows, also download the Chinese Input Tools from Microsoft ... MaChii "Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message news:eVrjPq5aFHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Does anyone know how to set up excel 2000 to be able to type in > chinese? > Word 2000 works fine but I can't seem to get excel 2000 to work > > > ...

Excel Query to Access Database Locks Users
We have one computer on our network of computer using Office 2007, the rest Office 2003. When the 2007 version is in a Excel query pulling from the network database it locks the database. Any way to solve that? ...

What exactly is microsoft excel used for?
I just need to know what excel is used for. Hi Babyboo Wow, what a question!!!! It is used for so many things, that books have been written about it. Spreadsheets, Databases, to manipulate data of all sorts, by using templates, as payroll packages, invoicing systems, creation of form letters, automating tasks, and and and and "Babyboo" wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. Babyboo wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. --------- Data manipulation... ...

Exporting Excel Charts in Separate Tabs
I have an excel file with different charts on each tab. The Excel file has at least 20 tabs and I would like to export them into Word as a separate sheet per tab for a reference guide. Is there a way to export from excel without having to cut and paste each tab? I am using MS Office 2003. ...

Insert with a where condition

Is there any specific setting for MS excel to download CSV in fin.
I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV file. But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across various cells. Is there any specific setting that should be set in EXCEL to display CSV files in the correct format? Hi try renamin the file to *.txt and open this file in Excel. >-----Original Message----- >I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV >file. >But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across >various cells. >Is there any specific setting that should ...

Max size of OST files
Hi all, I'm making this post on behalf of a friend. They have a single Exchange2000 server. Not sure if it's SBS or Exchange2000 Std. There are approx 20 mailboxes on this server. The users all use Outlook 2003 (SP3) as their mail client and Outlook's account type is Exchange and not POP3 or IMAP. One of the users mailboxes is approx 6Gb in size. What they would like to do is use offline mode to create a .ost file of this persons mailbox for his laptop however the file limit on ost files appears to be 2Gb. We did find a MS k/b article that explained how to create the requi...

Insert