Import multiple sheet spreadsheet #2

I am importing a single comma delimited text file into Excel 2002 SP3.  The
final spreadsheet will encompass multiple sheets.  What is the delimiter to
tell Excel to move on to the next sheet?

Thanks for any help.
0
J (145)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Need help with exel database #2
I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible? Thanks for any input. Look at Mail Merge in MS Word and your worksheet as the data source "john2004" wrote: > I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I > have a ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Using multiple Like(s) * in a query
Hi Just a quick one, is there a way of selecting using Like* multiple times in a query in a similar way to using IN e.g. IN("a","b","c") rather than having to use multiple OR statements? Thanks for any suggestions Paul Paul, Using your example: Like "[a-c]*" .... or: Like "[a,b,c]*" -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP paulquinlan100@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi > > Just a quick one, is there a way of selecting using Like* multiple > times in a query in a similar way to using IN e.g. IN("a","b","c"...

Importing Dynamic data

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

delimiting w/multiple delimiters?
I have a large database I use that has our item numbers and quantities in the same cell (example: PRODUCTA Q100, and PRODUCTA Q200, etc). It works for me to use the quantities for formula later by doing the "text to columns" and delimiting by Q. Problem is, sometimes the product name also has a Q in it so the delimiting function seperates it incorrectly. Like: Works: cell A: PRODUCTA Q100 turns to-- cell A: PRODUCTA cell B: 100 Doesn't work when: cell F: PRODUCTQA Q100 turns to-- cell A: PRODUCT cell B: A cell C:100 The LAST Q# is always the one I w...

Importing a CSV file

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Multiple POP3 "Mail delivery locations"
I have a number of email IDs on the same POP server. And also a few Hotmail accounts. The hotmail accounts set up separate folders for the incoming mail. I cannot get the pop accounts to to separate personal and/or inbox folders. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? Thanks...JOHN What version of Outlook are you using?? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and find...

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

importing email

import pdf table

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...