> The array isn't working either
>

> --
> AnnaV
> AnnaV's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9619
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=270652

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

'buy' vs. 'reinvest'; whats the difference?
When a mutual fund makes a distribution, which is then reinvested, what 'activity' should be used to record the new share purchase? Should it be 'buy' or 'reinvest dividend'? Or what about 'reinvest long term capital gain'? As far as Money is concerned, what is the difference between those things? Thanks. For the pairs of (Dividend/Buy, Reinvest Dividend), (Long Term Capital Gain/Buy, Reinvest Long Term Capital Gain), the only difference is probably that the Reinvest can be done in one transaction versus two for the income/Reinvest. There is a differ...

Insert Matching Records to different table
Hi all, TIA for any help... I'm trying to get away from some of my old-fashioned recordset looping techniques and build a better understanding of how to use SQL (not a strong point for me) to accomplish the same things. Wondering if someone can give me a hand. I've got two tables that hold Required Documentation information... one for Parts that holds records based on the part, and one for Orders that holds basically the same records, but allows for there to be order-specific changes in the requirements for documentation. As of now, I use two recordsets, rsP(arts)...

synchiing two computers?

Reprinting a different format
I have a problem reprinting large format receipts. My register prints to a small printer automatically and then question the cashier if they want the large format receipt as well. Now thats all fine and dandy but I can't get it to print a duplicate large format. When I tell it to print to printer2, it prints the 40 column printer format. When I look at items in the journal it also shows as the 40 column printer. Does anyone know how i can get two copies of my large format receipt? In Manager, go to Database|Registers|Receipt Formats. Select the receipt you want to duplicate and cl...

Pie of Pie #3
Hello, a slice of the larger pie of a Pie of Pie chart is set to 10%. This slice is split up into 5 other slices in the smaller pie. Is it possible for these slices to total 100% rather than the total of the slice in the bigger pie that they are linked to. The smaller slices are 40%, 25%, 10%, 10% and 15%. I am trying to show percentages in the smaller pie that represent proportions of the slice in the larger pie. If this is possible, how would I go about doing it. Thanks for your help. David ...

SBS 2008 Backups
Our SBS 2008 server backs-up daily to an external USB HDD. That disk is now nearing full so we are about to replace it with a larger disk. My question is how do I take the existing old backups off the current disk and put them onto the new disk? I want to retain the older backups but retire the current disk, not retain it. Hope you can assist Ian Ian W wrote: >Our SBS 2008 server backs-up daily to an external USB HDD. That disk is now >nearing full so we are about to replace it with a larger disk. > >My question is how do I take the existing old backups off t...

Archive File at 3 GB, but will not show e-mails
I have an archive file that is 3.5GB in Outlook 2007, stored locally, but when I open the file in Outlook, it does not show any e-mails. Tried it on multiple computers. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the e-mails to show? I ran scanpst.exe and it shows errors. Ran a repair and it still doesn't open. Thanks in advance! ...

Missing sections in CRM 3.0 using XP
I have upgraded my computer to XP PRO Sp2 and now I'm missing some sections, namely Setting on the left side of the screen. The Setting menu is in the GOTO menu but it doesn't work. I get a blank screen. Also the Articles function is missing in the NEW Menu. I can go to another computer running WIN2KPro and it works fine. I'm pretty sure it's just a setting in the Internet Options of IE but I have compared and don't notice a difference. Yes, I have turned off the local firewall. Ernest ------=_NextPart_0001_7245F7CE Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encod...

Conditional Combo Box 12-31-09
Good Afternoon, I am using Access 2003. Forgive me if this has already been asked. I am setting up an ICT database, and I have a table that contains Software ID, Hardware ID and Disc ID as well as installation date. To highlight What software has been installed on which PC and which disc was used. What I am trying to do is I have a form and subform that links software ID to Disc ID, and I am tring to create a form to enter the data into the table described above. What I would like is based on the selection made when choosing the Software (via a combo box and stored in a field...

Conditional IF formula using multi-dimensional arrays
I am attempting to find a value in a 30 column (1000+ row) array that is conditioned on finding an exact value match in adjacent column and a not-to-exceed value in the same row in the 30 column array. If this were limited to single column arrays, I would not have a problem, but the issue arrises because I do not know which column the not-to-exceed value will be in so I must use the full 30 column array. Here is my formula, which I am hoping someone would be able to help me with: {=MAX(IF((BI3:BI5000=A1)*(BJ3:CM5000<=A2),BJ3:CM5000))} Thanks for your help, Your formu...

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

List Conditions
I'm creating a timesheet form and want to be able to populate a list of job codes specifically by client. For example, in the "Client" Column you select Client X from a list. The "Job Code" Column would then produce the drop down list specifically related to Client X. If in the "Client" Column I selected Client Y, the "Job Code" Column would then produce the specific job codes related to Client Y. There may be a much simpler alternative- any help would be appreciated. I'm creating a timesheet form and want to be able to populate a list of ...

Excel Conditional sum wizard for Office XP?
Add in is listed with the program; however, I was unable to install it. I went to Microsoft Office and was unable to find it? Where can I get this add in? curt SUMIF.XLA is on the CD and should have been installed with "typical" install. If not available in Tools>Add-ins, perhaps the installation was a "custom" install and the original installer did not check the Conditional Sum Wizard. Do a file search for SUMIF.XLA Normal path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library If can't be found, go to Control Panel>Add/remove and click on MS Office ...

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

[evc++3.0] jpg, dialog, url, ppc
Hi, How can i display at run-time inside a dialog a jpg with its url (for pocket pc) ? No problm through IE for PPC but the result ain't "pro"... Thanks Zak Maybe you can user CPiture class (wrapper arround IPicture), written by Paul Dilascia, it works with JPG, GIFF y BITMAP. Check this link: Displaying a JPG in your MFC Application http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/10/c/ I don't know if CPicture works in evc++ 3.0. -- Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez microsoft.public.es.vc FAQ http://vcfaq.europe.webmatrixhosting.net thanks Rodrigo, i've found a way &...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

How to have different environments in same server
We need to have different environments to deployment: demo, development, and production. Is there any way to deploy different environment in the same server, using for example, different SQL Server Instances, and different IIS Virtual Servers? This just isn't possible. Only one Crm instance can be installed per server. The way to setup this up on one hardware box is to use Virtual PC or Virtual server. And just create a new virtual image for each environment you want to use. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "P.Igualada" wrote: &g...

Can internet side ISA to internal SSL web sever be proxied with Kerberos Protocol translation to exchange OWA on a different server?
In a Windows 2003 domain. With Exchage 2003 and ISA 2000. Is it possible to have internet web connection from ISA go to internal IIS web server that has SSL, then proxy that connection to internal Exchange Server OWA. In other words use the existing web server's certificate to force authentication for web client and set up a proxy for web access between web server and Exchange OWA which is located on a different box then the IIS web server. SSL credentials could be passed with Kerberos protocol translation to Exchange OWA This would be for a non-production, small test domain use...

Multiple IF Functions #3
I'm new at this and am trying to put several different, unrelated IF formulas into a single cell but am having trouble with it. How do you differentiate between one formula and the next, but still have it in the same cell Is there a limit to the number of IF formulas you can put in one cell? If so, how many? Hi There is a limit of 7 nested IFs in a cell. A simple multiple IF scenario could be: =IF(A1<5,"under 5",IF(A1>5,"over 5","5")) This checks the value in A1 and gives the result in text. If the first IF returns FALSE, it continues into the next IF ...

Different counts on same query
Good afternoon, I need help on finding out how to run three different counts on one query. I have a table set up to show Date Within this query I have the following fields: Date | Method | AgedDays ... taken from TotalInventoryTable my goal is to say the following in one query. Date Method CountofAge CountofAge>30 CountofAge>60 Date Calls ## ## ## Date Corr ## ## ## etc. etc. All on one query... Is this possible. Thank you everyone. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://w...

sum #3
When I try to calculate the sum of special cells in a row, which are copied as link fom another worksheet, the result is zero. I tried to unlock the cells, also confirmed the format of the cells as numbers. But still the result is the same. Then I copied and pasted the values of the cells in a new worksheet but still the result is zero , that should be around 100,000 Can anyone please help me? Faran Just because the cells are formatted as numbers does not make them numbers. Copy a blank unused cell, select the range of 'numbers' and Paste / Special / Add. This should make your 'n...

>> MAIl
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0255_01C5B104.FD22F7C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable >> MAIl - LIST << INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Business MULTI KLICK HERE: >> www.lux-life.de.vu << >> www.job-dich-reich.de.vu << >> www.luxcash.de.vu << >> www.konto-geld.de.vu << ************************************************************* ------=_NextPart_000_0255_01C5B104.FD22F7C0 Content-Type: te...

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...