If-Then Statement #2

How do I do the 50-70 pound part?

>50<70  ???

--
alan
alanf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1536
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26983

Syntax error 5.5.2 and error 4.1.8
I have around 350 email addresses in blocks of 50 or so. I send group emails once a month without incident until today. Now I get syntax error 5.5.2 and 4.1.8. Just to be sure I opened each group and scanned for corrupted addresses, etc. All looks clean. I am using XP as OS and email is Mozilla Thunderbird. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice byte[] to image and image to byte[] http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2a1d8e9c-161f-455c-a5b7-dd2d9a05c101/byte-to-image-and-image.aspx On 12/31/09 12:32 AM, in article 2009123133220rquinn002@maine.rr.c...

* In IF Statement
Novice Excel 2003 user who knows absolutely nothing about VBA. I am trying to use an IF statement referencing "1*" in my criteria but it doesn't seem to be able to do this. I have departments "AR" in cell F1, "BSC" in F2, "Finish" in F3, and "Surface" in F4. AR is equal to 1, BSC equal to 2, Finish equal to 3, and Surface equal to 4. In B2:B29 I reference department numbers 1, 2, 3, or 4, and then a letter equal to A through V. Basically what I am looking for is a formula that will enter the department name in C2:C29 based on th...

crm test 2
sdadqd asd qsd qsd qd ...

Quick Print #2
I have an issue with SO quick print. I can use the application without a problem. However, it only print 1 copy of each document. If I wanted 3 copies of the packing slip, it only give me 1. Can anybody help me with this? I have tried with all the user rights even with administrator and it still does not work. I used administrator in the workstation and regular user in GP. Regular user in the workstation and Administrator in GP and Administrator in both application. I could not figure it out. Open the sales transaction window and leave it open - go to Extras on the top - then Option...

If Statement inside If statement....
Hello all, I'd like to start by thanking all on this forum for the great advice and assistance you provide! Saved me more times than I can count! OK.... Here is the formula I currently have... =IF(J16="W",ABS(SUM(H16/I16)),- I16) This formula works great however in place of "ABS(SUM(H16/I16))" I need to tell it to do that if the value in H16 is negative. If H16 is positive I want it to perform "=I16*(H16/100)" I'm not sure I explained what I want clearly so I'm going to put it in words.... IF J16 is "W" then if the value in H16 is negat...

Statements: Numbering and then being able to apply based on state
Have a client who can have 20,000 invoices for a customer in a month. The customer only gets a statement. Would like to be able to number statements and then if the customer pays the full amount be able to pay based on the statement number. Thought about using lockbox processing to try and set up a format based on the electronic data that comes back with the check as well. But need to find if anyone has a solution for the statement numbering We created a customization for a customer about 5-6 years ago that does something like this...it was pretty involved. From what I recall, ther...

Mouse Wheel #2
I recently installed office pro 2007 upgrade (from office pro 2003) and my mouse wheel doesn't work.When I mash the wheel in it magnifies on scroll. If I set the option to zoom on scroll nothing happens. If I mash the wheel i, it scrolls. Is this a programing glich or do I need to do something else. Tks. -- Bill ...

Money 2004 Upgrade #2
I have Money 2004 installed on my pc. I would like to upgrade to Money Small Business version. Will I be able to keep track of personal funds and business funds on the same program including transferring funds back and forth. AND. Will my data transfer over to the Small Business version? Money 2004 Small Business should read another Money 2004 file (so long as the versions are from the same country). Here is a comparison chart: http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/comparison.asp - as it shows, the small business edition allows you to manage your personal finances too, so I would ...

Email merge #2
I am running an email merge from Access into Word into Outlook (I am using a form letter with the fields being updated from an Access table). All of the emails I have tested are being received by people in my office, however, I am not getting a read receipt notification even though I have my default options set to receive one. This is a problem because I need to know that the email has been read. Any ideas? ...

Can I create a statement from a spreadsheet
I have created a spreadsheet of 90 people going on a trip for our school showing the amount of the trip and each payment and six or seven payments with check numbers. I also have their current balance. Would I be able to print a statement of their account? The short answer is "yes". However, the best method of doing this, depending on how your data is arranged, is probably to use the XL sheet as a data source for a data merge in Word. In article <2EAF704F-6D0D-4C68-BDF7-EEA5F38EB85E@microsoft.com>, pfb99 <pfb99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have crea...

Securing Exchange #2
Hi! I have problems with spam on my Exchange 2000. Is there any good documentation/whitepaper etc. abut securing an Exchange server availible. I have done all the "normal" securing but still there are a few queues with spam. Can there be a "spy prog" on it that's causing all this. Can I log somewhere all Telnet sessions and stuff? Reg J�rgen Persson On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:44:48 +0200, "J�rgen" <jorgen_persson78@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >I have problems with spam on my Exchange 2000. Is there any good >documentation/whitepaper etc. ab...

CStatic #2
How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time? Assign an ID to your static control, other than the default IDC_STATIC id. Say IDC_MYPICTURE. Now associated a member variable of type CStatic control, to this ID using the class wizard. Say m_MyPicture. Finally call m_MyPicture.MoveWindow(..) in order to resize the control. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Oliver Young" <none> wrote in message news:%23OX6eDDtDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > How can I resize CStatic (Picture) in the design time? > ...

IF OR Statements
Anybody know how to write a formula for a statement involving "if" and "or" statements such as: if (cell x=? and (cell y=? or cell z=?)) then cell Q=? or blank In general terms: =IF(AND(X=?,OR(Y=?,Z=?)),?,"") This formula would have to be in cell Q An example with actual cells: =IF(AND(A1=10,OR(A2=15,A3=20)),100,"") This formula must be in the cell to which the result should be returned. A formula can't "reach out" and put a value in another cell; it just returns a value to the cell that has the formula. Please note th...

Toolbar Buttons #2
Our IT recently installed XP on my machine (yes, still using 98!). When using Excel now, I can add buttons to the toolbar, but once I close Excel, I lose the one buttons that were added. This was not a problem when using 98. Is there a default Book1 page that XP is not letting Excel see? Or some other problem? Thanx! -- bmac Maybe you have a couple of *.xlb files fighting each other. I'd do this to see if it helps. Close excel windows start button|Find|*.xlb rename all the ones you find to *.xlbOLD Start excel make a change to a toolbar close excel windows start button|Find|*...

Outlook Installation #2
When trying to install outlook I get an error message telling me that I cannot install Outlook because I'm either using Windows in it's Safe Mode or my Windows Installer is not installed properly, Anyone had this problem or knows what it might mean?? Thanks Fiona ...

Permissions #2
The client has a telemarketer working leads. When the telemarketer has secured a demo, he converts the lead. At that time, a workflow kicks in and assigns the newly created account, opportunity, and contact to a different owner. That part is working correctly. The problem is if the telemarketer goes to Account and changes the view to Active Accounts, or Open Opportunities, or Active Contacts, he can see the ones he created from the Convert Lead process (no other ones). The client does not want this to occur. The telemarketer should only see the records he is the owner of. Does a...

IS this possible? #2
Hi there. I have the following in Excel: A B C D 1 hello 1 2 test 0 3 bye 1 4 hi 0 5 bybye 0 6 tjou 2 now on another place in this sheet i want to see all the words under each other where the B value is bigger the 0 so: E F G 1 hello 2 bye 3 tjou So i only want to show th'ose words that have a bigger value. and i don't want whitelines between the words like this ( =IF(B1>0,A1,"") ) E F G 1 hello 2 3 bye 4 5 6 tjou One non-array play .. Use an empty col to the right, say col H Put in...

Loan
Hi there, to add on to D2's initial information request I was wondering how best to calculate the following with just a dashboard of results information: Criteria: 5 loans Loans are of different amounts - some very small, some very large Different interest rates for each loan Interest rates change regularly Principals reduce monthly based on minimum amounts Principals do not increase (other than through interest accruals) Results: If I want to pay the minimum amount of interest and if I have an excess each month over the minimums, which loan would be the best to put that excess toward...

Microsoft Money 2008 #2
Is there a version of Microsoft Money Home and Business for 2008? I'm upgrading from Home and Business 2007, what is the upgrade path to 2008 that will not lose investment portfolio features? I was completely shocked to read that Microsoft discontinued Money. This is the only financial portfolio product I have found that both downloaded data from the broker and also correctly handed stock options as well as bonds. Intuit Quicken's product is completely disfunctional on these types of investments, and the Money error handling was both more intelligent and more robust. I'm ...

Due Date in Statement of accounts??
Hi , Can i print the sales statement of account showing the DUE DATE ? If yes, kindly please help me to create the field. Thanks in advance. ...

Statement Line Items not purging off statement
I have a few customer statements that although payments and returns have been applied to invoices and paid in full are not purging off their statement?? There are a few different ways to achieve this outcome. This method is when NOT using National Accounts. I find most customers do not want to run the Paid Transaction Removal process too soon, in case of voids and credits are required. We modify the RM Statement and add a cacluated field to supress the body when the current transaction amount is zero. First step is to link the RM Open File to the RM_Statements_TRX_Temp, us...

SBA 2006 Fails to process batch from RMS 2.0
SBA 2006 is frequently failing to import POS batches with the following message "The batch cannot be posted to the General Ledger since the batch debits do not qual credits Press OK to mark this batch as processed Press Cancel to skip this batch" ...

RE: Multiple 2 cell into another
How do I Multiple 2 cells on the same row into a third cell in another cell? Not side by side. Example: I have the number 3 in cell E. I need to Multiple it with the amount in Cell F (which is $) and put total in side H. Example (E) 3 x (F)$18.00 = (H) $54.00 Thank You Mark =E1*F1 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mark" <drdinoz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:30D19D44-080A-4442-AFDC-0FEB7918432C@microsoft.com... > How do I Multiple 2 cells on the same row into a third cell in another cell? Not side by side. Example: I have the number 3 in cell E. I need to Multip...

If statement- formula
Well I'm stumped again. If close!ag2:ag19999 contains "xyz" enter contents of close!ag2:ag19999, otherwise enter contents of close!ae2:ae19999 thanx, ~Julz Hi what do you mean with 'enter contents'?. Do you want to add them? If yes try =SUMIF(close!ag2:ag19999,"xyz",close!ag2:ag19999)+SUMIF(close!ag2:ag199 99,"<>xyz",close!ae2:ae19999) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Julz wrote: > Well I'm stumped again. > > If close!ag2:ag19999 contains "xyz" enter contents of > close!ag2:ag19999, otherwise enter cont...

Details in statement
One of my employees' turned something on in store operations to show details on every statement I print I need to turn it off how? ...