I want to share an excel workbook but the tab is not accessible

0
Jithesh (1)

want questions

I want more!

restrict excel export to some users
hello, we would like to allow the excel export only to some of our reporting service users. i know that we can switch off excel export in the ssrs instance, but then nobody can export report data to excel. we would like to allow one usergroup can export to excel, other groups not. how can i realize this? any howto´s, ideas or workarrounds? thanks andreas -- mfg andreas I am not aware of any way to do this unless you write your own front end instead of using Report Manager. -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "AnRa" <...

Sharing problems #2
Hello. I have a problem with a file. Whenever I email a file I create containing macros and a userform, the people I email it to get an erro message telling them that "the macro/object cannot be found" everytim they run the macros. What can I do -- FendeTesta ----------------------------------------------------------------------- FendeTestas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2851 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48102 FendeTestas Wrote: > Hello. > > I have a problem with a file. Whenever ...

Ungrouping Excel Graphs
I often copy and and paste graphs from Excel into PPT, then ungroup it to be able to micromanipulate and change all elements, and make all the various final touches for presentation.. Is this possible to do in PPT2010? If not it would be a good feature to add back. Dantecat 2010 works the same way as 2007. Cut the chart, paste special as EMF. Ungroup the EMF twice. That will get you to a lot of parts and pieces, but it won't get you completely there, because not everything will completely ungroup. This process was worked fine in 2003, but it was utterly hosed in PPT ...

Text want wrap in text box

EXCEL #20
Can anyone tell me how to change the color of the active cell in a workbook? I'm Not quite sure what you are asking. Do you want the color of a cell to change automatically depending on whether or not a certain condition is met (conditional format) or do you just simple want to select a cell and change the background color to something other than white? Look at the buttons across the top of the Excel Window on the toolbar. There should be a button that has a small paint can icon on it with a yellow stripe underneath it. Click there and choose the color you want to change to. The but...

SUMIF() confusion (Excel 2003)
I have a table with named ranges: A = Date F = LWOP I am trying to calculate the LWOP taken in the CURRENT calendar year. My formula is yielding a result of 0, even though there are 8 hours of LWOP with a date of 2010. These are the formulas I have tried: =SUMIF(Date,"YEAR(Date)=YEAR(TODAY())",LWOP) =SUMIF(Date,IF("Year(Date)=2010",TRUE),LWOP) (I also tried both of those without the quotation marks.) Looking at the posts here, I saw one that seemed similar from last September and I tried this: =SUMIF(Date,YEAR(Date) "=" & YEAR(TOD...

Sharing Address Books
Hi All, I have 2 profiles for Outlook 2000 on my Computer. I currently am maintaining 2 contact lists (1 for each profile). Both contact lists are identical so it would make sense if I could either syncronise them or preferably - actually access the same contact list. I also need to ensure that I don't loose any addresses that aren't currently in both address books. I therefore need to do the following:- 1) Verify that there are no records that are going to be lost (I can probably do this easiest by exporting the address book to excel). 2) The main thing - share 1 contact list b...

how do I switch from excel 2002 to excel 2003
I have started a excel 2003 class and I have excel 2002. Is there any way I can do free uploads to swtich it to 2003? Not to my knowledge. But except for some XML features on the advanced level, those two Excel versions are as good as identical. I doubt you will notice that you are using 2002 and not 2003. HTH. Best wishes Harald "LisaB31" <LisaB31 @discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:FEECDF43-3806-4353-9F0E-F9AFA9148E26@microsoft.com... > I have started a excel 2003 class and I have excel 2002. Is there any way I > can do free uploads to swtich it to 2003...

Opening CSV file(saved in unicode) in excel
Hi, If anyone can help me on this, I would really appreciate that. I have a file that is saved in .csv extension (Unicode format). Let's say for example, I have the data as follows: "text1","text2",123,"text3",450.00 When I save the above data in .csv (in Ascii format) and open in excel file, I see that each value is placed in adjacent columns. When I save the same data in .csv (Unicode) I see the whole information appears in the single cell(first cell only). Is there a limitation to the CSV FILE opening in EXCEL, with Unicode format? Any inputs/...

excel 97 #6
Why does excel put a : (colon) after the file name when saving an excel document. ex. file.xls:2 This indicates that you have two (or more) windows open viewing the same worksheet. Close all but one of them to restore Excel to its more normal state. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "pz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b1a01c398a4$3c94f780$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Why does excel put a : (colon) after the file name when > saving an excel document. ex. ...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Tip to count and list fonts in Excel sheet
Hello, I have a large Excel sheet, with various fonts used, and I want to kno how many fonts are in the sheet and their name. Anyone can give me a ti to do this job in a simple way -- NetScorpiu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NetScorpium's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2520 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38688 ...

2004 excel to 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I created bar graphs in Excel 2004 and when I open them in 2008 only half the data shows, where there were 4 bars there are now only 2, also I have some with 6 bars (2 series with 3 averages in each series), do you know how to fix this? ...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

can you create a chart in excel with alphanumeric data?
any ideas please? we have data as follows: y1 y2 y3 y4 name1 1 2a 3 4b name2 2a 2 1d 3a which needs to go in a chart but the alphanumerics (4b etc) keep being left out...) help! Do the Alpha numerics equal a value? or are they a lable of a point? If they equal a value, then charting can be done. Is they are a lable, can they be represented by a value, if not you may have to make a drawing rather than a chart. Charts plot values. "Pugwyrm" wrote: > any ideas please? we have data as follows: > > y1 y2 y3 y4 > name1 1 2...

Distributing MDE Front-End / Access 2007
Hello, I've been a user of these forums for a long time, and it is by far the #1 Access resource on the web. I would like to ask a question about dealing with some conversion and distribution issues. Basically, I designed a complete database in Access 2007 (.accdb), and then converted it (using Save As) to an Access 2003 version (.mdb). Next I opened up this .mdb file, and used the options available in the Ribbon to split the database into a Front-end and Back-end. I then converted the Front-end database (.mdb) into a .mde file for distribution across our company's WAN...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Excel
I'm trying to create a "drop down list" but don't know how to validate, define and/or create a source box. Trying to follow the instructions using the "help" featur, but I'm still confused. Thanks! Go to Debra Dalgleish's site: http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html And scroll down to the D's, and there is an entire collection of pages on Data Validation which will show you how to create and manage drop-down boxes using that function. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all corre...

Outlook Web Access (OWA) #3
When special characters are used in subject line, get "Page Cannot Be Found" error. This was not the case in previous version of OWA. Does anyone know if Microsoft is aware/fixining this issue? Or if there is a patch or workaround? Ask in an Exchange newsgroup as OWA is part of Exchange; not Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tom Vaughn" <tvaughn@greyhawk.com> wrote in message news:1e34e01c4552d$1dc474c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... >...

excel templates #5
Please can someone tell me where I can find a 32 person knockout tournament excel template ...

Excel .olb?
Hi, I'm trying to get VC++ to create an Excel file, and was told that part of it would be getting the type library out of the Excel?.olb file. Unfortunately, I cannot find this file on my system (I installed and re-installed Excel). When I dug through my system, I found the following .olb files: VBAEN32.OLB VBAEND32.OLB VEN2232.OLB XL5EN32.OLB (Office10 & Office11) MSACC.OLB MSOUTL.OLB MSPPT.OLB MSWORD.OLB DTE.OLB VSEXT.OLB VBE6EXT.OLB No Excel*.olb, so I tried XL5EN32.OLB (both ones). I used ClassWizard to generate a type library for the file, included it in my project and tried...