I want to print multi pages on one page.

I've tried going into set up and under page layout telling it to print 2
pages per sheet, but that doesn't work. Is there another way?
0
Laurie (32)

If, by "multi-pages" you really mean multiple worksheets on one page
that is not possible.  You could add a 'summary' worksheet to combin
your data and print that with the "fit to page" option checked on th
Page Setup screen.  Be careful with the 'fit to screen' as it can mak
the printout unreadably small.

Good Luck

Bruc

--
swatsp0

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1510
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39832

In XL 2003 there is a new feature where you might be able to acheive this.
Try an example (for fun)  Put some range data in Sheet2 and sheet3;  Now
highlight and copy your sheet2 data, change to sheet1(which should be
blank - no data as this will be your master print sheet) click on cell,say
B1, hold down the Shift key, then at the menu click on Edit
(a new set of options should now appear since you hels down the shift key),
look for "Paste Picture Link" and click on it.   Done!
Repeat by going now to sheet3 and Copy, back to sheet1
say cell B30,,,, continue as before.

HTH
Jim May

"swatsp0p" <swatsp0p.1u8guf_1124827508.7993@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:swatsp0p.1u8guf_1124827508.7993@excelforum-nospam.com...

> If, by "multi-pages" you really mean multiple worksheets on one page,
> that is not possible.  You could add a 'summary' worksheet to combine
> your data and print that with the "fit to page" option checked on the
> Page Setup screen.  Be careful with the 'fit to screen' as it can make
> the printout unreadably small.
>
> Good Luck
>
> Bruce
>

> --
> swatsp0p

> swatsp0p's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398327

0
jmay (696)

Project 2007 Page Setup
When I expand print page requirements in Page Setup for my project to 1 wide X 2 tall, or 2 X 1 or other than 1 X 1, whe I print preview or print, everything from the second page on forward cannot be seen. It is only skeletal with a few lines. If I return to the size change instead with page set to 1 X 1 and size set to (say 100 or 75%), and print preview or print, the entire project prints correctly. Is my installation corrupted? Could be a display driver issue. Make sure your drivers for your computer are up to date. -Jack "Project User 54" <Project User 5...

calendar print
Is there anyway to just print monthly calendars with WEEKENDS ONLY or with Weekends being a larger portion of the page? Most of my events take place on the weekend and it is frustrating the way the calendar prints them. No. You'd need to print daily calendars to see a lot of events. I don't know if any of the utilities here might help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outl...

list in one cell
how can i ctreate a list in one cell such as drop down arrow You can use data validation for this http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=data+validation+excel "sohail" wrote: > how can i ctreate a list in one cell such as drop down arrow hi i think you are intersted in data validation. on the tool bar>data>data validation. also see this site for tutorial. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html regards FSt1 "sohail" wrote: > how can i ctreate a list in one cell such as drop down arrow ...

Where did tips and tricks page go?
There was a page I once found which was titled Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server Tips and Tricks I am at least 98% sure that the URL was : http://www.microsoft.com.... technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange55/tips/default.asp I am able to find a page that has the exact same document in a word doc but I want the web page, This seems to have entirely disappeared from the web as google searches as well as entering the URL directly sends me to a different page, anyone have any Idea where it got to as this page had killer info and was written very well with pret...

Microsoft Publisher always printing in mirror
Everytime I print from Publisher 2003, it prints as a mirror image. The setting is set to "off" in the advanced settings tab. All other Office products print correctly. I have all latest updates and printer drivers loaded. Any ideas? This is usually a function of your printer. Look at the printer setup to see if you have mirrored printouts enabled. It could be a t-shirt setting on some printers. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "mmatthews60" <mmatthews60@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FAC3F89-2951-4DCD-88F6-48CB6BF29FCE@microsoft....

want questions

Printing Parts Of A Spreadsheet
Let's say I have a moderately sized spreadsheet, 100 rows by 24 columns. Let's say that the first five columns contain data that is not going to change (the annual budget). And the next 12 are going to have data put in month by month. And the next seven are going to be summed and processed data from the previous 12 columns. The spreadsheet will then have an entire year's worth of data on a single worksheet. Printing the whole spreadsheet is fine for the accounting department beancounters. But now I want a summary sheet for the suits on mahogany row. Basically what I wan...

CListCtrl and Printing
I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with some data in them. By clicking a Print button in the dialog, I need to print the contents of the dialog (header and the contents of the List boxes). Can you provide me with some ideas? Hello, http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/listprint.asp With Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >I ahve written an Application, which throws up a dialog >with some text written as a header and tow list boxes with >some data in them. > > By clicking a ...

workbook links, remove a bad one
I have a workbook with a link to a workbook that no longer exists. I can't figue out how to remove move it. There is nothing listed in any of my books or the help file. Has anyone seen a procedure, anywhere. I'd love to get rid of the message window when the file opens up. Dave You could have a link in a named range. Check Insert>Name>Define on each sheet. Download Bill Manville's FINDLINK.XLA from Stephen Bullen's site. http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm With this add-in you can find and delete links. On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 06:35:58 -0700, "Dave Welsh"...

Faint Print
Hi I have found that when I print from Word or excel on my Canon MP110 the colour is too faint. When i save to PDF it looks fine. Any ideas? Thanks, Sudeva Hi, which OS do you use? Do you mean just colours or black as well? I do not know much about color management in Word, never used it for such purposes. On PC, Word doesn't know anything about Color management nor the Windows itself (without additional applets) so it just proceeds the colors is SOME way. On Mac the situation is different, the OS knows about the color management and use it. I'm not sure about the word on mac, bu...

I want more!

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

print single envelope with contacts name and address
how do i print one envelope with a select contacts name and address from my outlook contacts? also, - how do i back up my contacts in outlook? - how do i import data from my palm address book into outlook? - when i go to my email address book, the names are listed in alphabetical order according to FIRST name not last. why? how do i change this? ...

HTML Messahes not printing
Outlook 2002 and WIndows XP. message received as HTML generates scriptng errors when trying to print. Go to this address http://forums.devshed.com/t133545/s.html and look at post no 4. Solved my problem. "James Krawisz" wrote: > Outlook 2002 and WIndows XP. message received as HTML generates scriptng > errors when trying to print. > > > ...

Registry settings for two partitions in NAND Flash? One for Hive and one for User? WinCE6.0
Hello! I'm trying to set up a new WinCE 6.0 device with two persistent partitions - one to store the Hive and one to store data that the user can access. Ideally, I will set the user partition to show up as external storage when plugged into a PC, but I'm pretty sure I know how to do that part. My real issue is that I cannot get two different partitions to show up under "My Device". The default BSP came with one - "NAND Flash" that is linked to a partition in the flash called "pstorage" which contains the hive. Using the bootloader (RedBoot)...

Print spooler problem
When attempting to print documents in Publisher, it will only print the first part of the page, then ejects the page, draws up another, prints part of the document, so on and so forth until the print job is done. At one point, I got an error message something about a spooler error. How do I fix this? Thanks. I usually get this problem when I have been doing too much (having opened too many programs at once, lots of photo's etc) and rebooting the computer will help. Also perhaps your printerdrivers might need to be updated. Op Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:51:44 -0800schreef "Terry Ro...

Restricting the Printing of Orders
Does anyone know of anyway to restrict orders to only be printable once? We basically want our salespeople to be able to print the order 1 time, unless they either have the correct security permissions, or if they have the password, whichever method would be available. You can control this with VBA I believe. It would work something like this. When the print button ods clicked, go check the TIMEPRT coloumn in the SOP10100 for the order number that is on the screen. If the number = 0, allow the print functions to continue. If the TIMESPRT > 0, msgbox "Already been printed&q...

Print a canned report based on info fromf the form
Hello, I have a form based on a table with 50 records and growing I set the form to "Data Entry" = Yes so the user can enter the data only. Reviewing previous data is not necessary. I made a canned report and somehow I want to tie the already made report with the data the user just entered via a comman button. I don't want to print all the 50+ records, just the one the user entered. This is for an insurance company the report will show policy number, insured name, formulas, etc. I don't want to print the form, because I have formulas in my report. How do I do this...

Text want wrap in text box

Printing question
This is a very general question so I might miss something here but this is more of help direction than anything. I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users to print them. What is the best way to go about doing it? Thanks, CSharper wrote: > This is a very general question so I might miss something here but > this is more of help direction than anything. > > I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which > reads bunch of xml and associate t...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Can I calculate a single page ONLY?
Can I calculate a single sheet only, and disable calculation update on other sheets? I have several sheets that take a few seconds (too long, in my case) to re-calculate where I'm running a macro that plugs a value into a cell and gets an answer, plugs another value in and gets an answer, etc. I'd like to calculate only the sheet where where the calculations are actually being affected-I'm not concerned with the other sheets. Thanks DH Excel 2003 & 2007 (at least!) have the option to calculate only the current sheet. Calculation must be set to Manual first. ...

Print problem
I am having a problem printing the summary in "Organizing Important Records". When the second page begins to print, it comes up with a "Data Error (cyclic Redundancy Error)" Has anyone had this problem, or know what I can do to fix it? ...