I want to know (via an event sound) that my cursor movement has bumped the
left edge of the spreadsheet. I am entering thousand of rows of data, and it
would help if there was a event sound when I returned the cursor to the left
edge. I have this feature in 123, and find it helpfull.
0
myfather (1)

Put this in the sheet module:

Static ColOld As Integer
If Target.Column = 1 And ColOld > 1 Then Beep
ColOld = Target.Column
End Sub
--
Earl Kiosterud

"myfather" <myfather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to know (via an event sound) that my cursor movement has bumped the
> left edge of the spreadsheet. I am entering thousand of rows of data, and
> it
> would help if there was a event sound when I returned the cursor to the
> left
> edge. I have this feature in 123, and find it helpfull.

0
nothanks4548 (968)
3/6/2005 2:02:28 AM
Here are a couple of things that, though not answering your question, might
interest you.

You might want to use Data - Form.

Another technique that might apply is to use the Tab key instead of the
Enter key as you move across the row.  Then at the last cell, press Enter.
It will take you to the next row, in the column where you started.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"myfather" <myfather@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to know (via an event sound) that my cursor movement has bumped the
> left edge of the spreadsheet. I am entering thousand of rows of data, and
> it
> would help if there was a event sound when I returned the cursor to the
> left
> edge. I have this feature in 123, and find it helpfull.

0
nothanks4548 (968)

Question about event handling in MFC?Thanks
I have written a Dialog Based MFC program with MainDlg as the main dialog in MainDlg: it calls another class (Written by me) called MyClass as follow: #include "MyClass.h" void MainDlg::OnButton1Click() { MyClass myClass; myClass.DoSomething(); } In the Class MyClass, there is a Timer, that go to its OnTimer every 1 second as follow void MyClass::OnTimer() { } What i want to do is whenever the OnTimer in MyClass is being triggered. it will direct an event with some parameter to the MainDlg as follow: void MainDlg::OnMyClassTimer() { } so that when Timer in MyClass i...

How i can add description tail to cursor when it goes on to a spe.
How i can add a description tail to a cell when i move cursor to that specific cell. For example if i move cursor to cell A2, it should give a description tail "add value from code 1202" thanks Bukhtiar I think you want something similar to the ScreenTip you get when you highlight a button on the toolbar. Excel only offers ScreenTips for hyperlinks only. You will have to make the cell into a hyperlink and then click on ScreenTip in the top-right corner. This works with formulas. It might be better to use a comment. Right click a cell and click "insert comment"....

want questions

Add Replication to All Public Folders at Once
I have ~400 public folders, and we are mirgrating Exchange to a dedicated server. I need to add replication for all those folders to my new server, but I don't want to go through each individual folder and add the replication for the new server. Is there a way I can add the replication for all folders at once? Or is there a way I can script it? If your folders are nested, you only need to configure the top-level folders. Then for each top-level folder, use All Tasks>Propagate Settings to push the settings to the subfolders. You can select which settings to push. -- Teresa Appelgat...

I want more!

NewMail Event
Hi, Im looking to read information from emails as they come into the inbox using the itemadd event, however if the user has to click yes on the security prompt emails are missed. To try to combat this, i want to store the entry ID, and then when the send and receive is finished i can then use that entryid (unique) to access the email, where it doesnt matter if the prompt is not clicked immediately. However what im struggling to do is capture when the send and receive event has finished. The newmail event seemed perfect as it is supposed to be called only once, however testing shows that th...

entering a # each row adds 1 to the previous cell. Turn off?
When entering numbers in my spreadsheets each row adds another number. i.e., 2004 becomes 2005, then 2006. A telephone # becomes 811-6001, 6002, 6003. How do I turn that off so when I pull the corner down to copy it stays the same? You can right click and pull the corner and when you release the mouse you'll get an option of copy cells or hold down ctrl and pull down with left mouse -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "dbog" <dbog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2C73C1B-4DC0-479F-BC57-8AF77E499991@microsoft.com... > When en...

Forced print margin
Excel, Word, etc. seem to be forcing a 0.46" bottom margin when I print a document, even though I may set a different margin (like 0.25" for instance). I have discussed this with my computer manufacturer and "they" say it is a Windows issue. Any thoughts? Pete I would have thought that it was more of a printer problem. ..25" seems a bit low as the printer will probably lose grip at the bottom of the page. See the documentation for your printer and consider fit to Page in printer Set Up. Regards Peter >-----Original Message----- >Excel, Word, etc. seem ...

Text want wrap in text box

How do I add the Norton Anti-Spam toolbar in Outlook 2003?
I deleted the Norton Anti-Spam and Adopbe Acrobat folders from Outlook 2003 e-mail page and don't know how to get it back. ...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

Add 5 to data in text box!
What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it? Thanks for any Help...........Bob Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5 End Sub If that doesn't work, try: Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click() Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _ Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5 End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:OJaareyxHHA.4916@T...

Add 2nd Y axis in XY scatter chart?
Is there any way to add a second Y axis and then plot data associated with this axis in an XY scatter chart? If so, what are the steps? Thanks, Don Culp Hi Don, Add your data to the chart then double click the new data series. On the Axes tab of the format dialog chose Secondary axis. Cheers Andy Don Culp wrote: > Is there any way to add a second Y axis and then plot data associated with > this axis in an XY scatter chart? If so, what are the steps? > > Thanks, > Don Culp > > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Position Cursor
When I click on Add a form from the switchboard, how do I tell it where to place the cursor. When my form loads, I would like to cursor to be in the fieldname 'Sign In Date' Thx On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:19:01 -0700, Summingmultiplefieldsonaform@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > When I click on Add a form from the switchboard, how do I tell it where to > place the cursor. When my form loads, I would like to cursor to be in the > fieldname 'Sign In Date' > > Thx Either .... 1) Set the Tab Order for the [Sign in Date] control to position 0....

how do I add in a dinamic graph the total as a new series?
I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new series: the mean. Is it possible? I need it to compare each series with the mean. Thanks in advance. Regards, Guillermo Fuenzalida The graph won't calculate the mean for you, so you'll need to calculate the mean as a new series in your data sheet, and then include that series as a new series in your graph. -- David Biddulph "Guillermo Fuenzalida" <Guillermo Fuenzalida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:117FBACB-4DD2-41CC-864B-632666BE5CD5@microsoft.com... >I want to add, in a dinamic graphic, a new ser...

add ticker symbol money 2003
Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not enter ticker symbols when I set them up. I need to go back and add them but can't seem to find that option. Is there an easy way to add them by looking them up or entering them? Which screen? On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:56:10 -0700, "s" <shelbyite@hotmail.com> wrote: >Set up investment accounts with mutual funds but did not >enter ticker symbols when I set them up. I need to go >back and add them but can't seem to find that option. Is >there an easy way to add them by looking them up or >e...

How to add a brand column in sales report?
I want to see detail on brands column on detail sales report. How can dis be added? It's not exactly pretty, but here's what we did: I used SubDescription1 for brand, then ran a query to append ", SubDescription1" to my Description field. You could also add SubDescription1 to the receipt. You could probably use another query to populate SubDescription1 with the SupplierName, but the two are not always the same. HTH, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Ramzey" wrote: > I wan...

How to handle pop-up menu event?
Hi I use VC++ MFC 4.2 Professional. I need to handle a pop-up menu on a CListCtrl item. So when users right click on one of the item, a pop-up menu will be shown. I have successfully creating the pop-up menu. Now the problem is how to handle those menu if users choose one of them? I mean how to catch the event? Thank you very much. void CToiawaseDlg::OnRclickLstData(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { int iIndex = m_lst_data.GetNextItem( -1, LVNI_SELECTED ); if( iIndex != -1 ){ CHistory* pHistory = ( CHistory* )m_lst_data.GetItemData( iIndex ); ASSERT( pHistory ); HMENU hMnu ...

How can I add a new currency?
I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can I do? Thanks -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ Andrew Liu wrote: > I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can I do? > > Thanks > > you can't - controlled by the "culture" in .NET On Apr 1, 10:47=A0pm, Pete <p0...@hotmail.nospam> wrote: > Andrew Liu wrote: > > I want to add a currency for Fuji. But it is not in the lookup. How can= I do? > > > Thanks > > you can'...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

how do I add 2.5 hours to a column of data
right now I have one column (C) of data with a custom format of h:mm AM/PM I would like to create a D column of column C plus 2.5 hours how do I format this? ....Lisa Lisa, The formula would be =C2+TIMEVALUE("2:30:00") It will probably automatically apply some inappropriate date-time format. Do Format - Cells - Number tab - Time, and select the time format you want. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Lisa Hetherington" <gerry.lisa@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:es7re7$h0f$1...

WANTED
WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - CHECK AROUND - YOU PROBABLY HAVE SOME OF THE BELOW TO SELL TO ME. SEE A LIST OF SOME OF THE SOFTWARE THAT I AM BUYING! I AM BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER! I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006. If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me detai...

Attachments give errors when trying to Add:
Following error comes up when I try to add attachment, The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access. I'm having this same problem... were you able to find a solution? "Vignir" wrote: > Following error comes up when I try to add attachment, > > The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because > an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access. > ...