I need the template wizard with data tracking in excel 2003,help!

Can anyone tell me how to get the template wizard with data tracking from
excel 2002 into excel 2003... When I downloaded the file it installs but is
no where to be found... I have searched for *.xla (template extention) and it
does not appear anywhere... Please HELP...
--
Thanks DT

Hi

The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel)

If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
the xla file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"D Thompson" <DThompson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23B0465A-AF96-43EB-9654-A32E10E55A91@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone tell me how to get the template wizard with data tracking from
> excel 2002 into excel 2003... When I downloaded the file it installs but is
> no where to be found... I have searched for *.xla (template extention) and it
> does not appear anywhere... Please HELP...
> --
> Thanks DT

0
rondebruin (3790)