I need a VLOOKUP to display 0 or blank instead of N/A

0
Rachel (30)

=IF(ISNA(MATCH(LookupValue,LookupColumn,0)),"",VLOOKUP(YourFormula)
--

HTH,

RD

"Rachel" <Rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
ragdyer1 (4060)
1/8/2005 7:30:53 PM
Rachel

=IF(ISNA(your lookup),0,your lookup)

or

=IF(ISNA(your lookup),"",your lookup)

Regards

Trevor

"Rachel" <Rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Trevor9259 (673)
1/8/2005 7:32:24 PM
Rachel,

Try:

=(IF(ISNA(YourVlookup)),0,YourVlookup)

tj

"Rachel" wrote:

0
tjtjjtjt (488)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

does not print but saves instead!
I have 4 profiles set up on my computer. When I use word on the main profile I can print normally. However when I try to print from word on the other 3 profiles it goes to save as and will not let me print. I have tried reparing office using my disc. Any ideas on how to restore the print settings? ...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Internal e-mail in queue (in CRM 3.0)
Sorry if i am repeating it , i tried but couldnt find the answer. I can get the external e-mail in queue but not internal e-mail in CRM 3.0. Is there any work around?, i did something wrong , or this is the way , it works :0) regards / Aami ...

Macro help needed........

Opening blank sheet with set format
Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click on the toolbar icon) so that it comes up with the font being Arial Narrow size 8 in every cell? Thanks in advance Daniel Create a new workbook. change the font setting to what you want. Save it as Book.xlt in your XLStart folder (as a template) Daniel Bonallack wrote: > > Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... > > How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click > on the toolb...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Display Multiple User Forms
Is there a way to display two userforms simulataneously. I have an application with about 10 data entry forms. I want to creat a navigation form that would always be open that would allow the use to jump from one form to another. How can I do this? Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have Excel2000 or later, just create modeless forms (ShowModal property = False) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ripan >" <<Ripan.103gp7@exce...

Migrating customers from CRM 3.0 to GP 9.0
Since the CRM <-> GP Connector was pulled with no release date in site, what is the procedure for migrating all our existing customers from CRM to Great Plaines? I can't believe we have to re-enter everyone and their contracts. Thanks, John I have been using Scribe software with great success for both Migration and Integration to GP 9.0 from MSCRM 3.0. I know it can be a little pricey but it does not need it's own server like biztalk did. Go to http://www.scribesoft.com for more information. Or you can contact me directly at bmeyer@cargas.com to get more information. -- ...

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

Change Font/Display Size???
Am running Money 2006 on Vista machine, where it was serving as backup for an XP machine. XP is having problems so have decided to make VIsta the primary. Is there any way to change the size of the display/fonts on the display to something larger? Too small for these tired eyes. I can change the desktop display size ,but then it screws up the display for every other program. Any help would be appreciated. TIA In microsoft.public.money, starrin wrote: >Am running Money 2006 on Vista machine, where it was serving as >backup for an XP machine. XP is having problems so have decided t...

display fields based on a count
Hi all I have unbound fields on a form to capture dates entered by the user, the field [PlannedDays] holds the number of relevant days. The fields are named Date2, Date3.... to Date11. Is it possible to only display the correct amount of date fields based on the value in [PlannedDays]? eg if [PlannedDays]=3 then only date fields [Date2], [Date3] and Date4] should be visible for input on the form? I will then need to add these dates via code to a table called [ItineraryDates] field [ReviewDates] (one record per date). Thanks... Sue hi Sue, On 20.04.2010 11:56, Sue ...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

unable to display check/radio box with transparent background
I am not able to get check boxes/radio buttons to be displayed with a transparent background in my dialogs. The general technique for displaying controls with transparent backgrounds is described in more than a few postings (e.g. http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer/browse_thread/thread/e5d77d8f30350f3a/22ea8e331b6cd993?lnk=st&q=dialog+bitmap+static+text+background+transparent#22ea8e331b6cd993 ). The general technique in MFC is as follows: HBRUSH CInsDialog:nCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkMode(TRANSPARENT); retur...

CRM 3.0 and eMail from Outlook
I have a problem I need help solving. The has to do with the Outlook add-in for CRM 3.0 and email. When I get an email that I want to track in history for CRM, I select track in CRM and a reference item. THis part seems to work fine except that it puts the email in my "Assigned" My work queue. I can not delete this item from the queue without it also deleting it from the history for the specified reference. I can not mark it complete. How can I get it out of the queues while leaving it in the history? I have seen other remarks in the news group regarding this but never a r...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help