I need a loan calculator that you can plug in the payment amount

does anyone have one?

Go to MS Office site and download an excel template

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan
calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> does anyone have one?

0
terre081 (3244)
5/29/2005 12:42:14 AM
I can't find a template that you can plug the payment amount as a fixed
amount and then ihave it calculate the number of payments or the interest
rate...Have you seen one of those?
Ann

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

> Go to MS Office site and download an excel template
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Peo Sjoblom
>

> "payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan
> calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > does anyone have one?

This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/Loan_Calculator.zip
It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

This workbook includes two worksheets that can help you calculate the likely
repayments you will have to make on mortgages and personal loans (including
HP and conditional sale agreements).

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

> I can't find a template that you can plug the payment amount as a fixed
> amount and then ihave it calculate the number of payments or the interest
> rate...Have you seen one of those?
> Ann
>
> "Peo Sjoblom" wrote:
>
> > Go to MS Office site and download an excel template
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Peo Sjoblom
> >

> > "payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan
> > calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > does anyone have one?

0
ng20050514 (63)
5/29/2005 6:23:53 PM
Thank you Andy, but that one and all other loan calculators that I can find
require Principal, Rate and Time to calculate the payment amount. I want one
that requires the Principal, Rate and Payment amount to calculate the number
of payments...any ideas?

"Andy Wiggins" wrote:

> This file might be a help:
> http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/Loan_Calculator.zip
> It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
> http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
>
> This workbook includes two worksheets that can help you calculate the likely
> repayments you will have to make on mortgages and personal loans (including
> HP and conditional sale agreements).
>

> --
> Andy Wiggins FCCA
> www.BygSoftware.com
> Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy
> -
>
> "payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan
> calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I can't find a template that you can plug the payment amount as a fixed
> > amount and then ihave it calculate the number of payments or the interest
> > rate...Have you seen one of those?
> > Ann
> >
> > "Peo Sjoblom" wrote:
> >
> > > Go to MS Office site and download an excel template
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Peo Sjoblom
> > >

> > > "payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan
> > > calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Periods = (Payment * 12)/(Principal * Rate%)

--

> Thank you Andy, but that one and all other loan calculators that I can
find
> require Principal, Rate and Time to calculate the payment amount. I want
one
> that requires the Principal, Rate and Payment amount to calculate the
number
> of payments...any ideas?
>
> "Andy Wiggins" wrote:
>
> > This file might be a help:
> > http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/Loan_Calculator.zip
> > It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
> > http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
> >
> > This workbook includes two worksheets that can help you calculate the
likely
> > repayments you will have to make on mortgages and personal loans
(including
> > HP and conditional sale agreements).
> >

> > --
> > Andy Wiggins FCCA
> > www.BygSoftware.com
> > Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy
> > -
> >
> > "payment amount loan calculator" <payment amount loan
> > calculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I can't find a template that you can plug the payment amount as a
fixed
> > > amount and then ihave it calculate the number of payments or the
interest
> > > rate...Have you seen one of those?
> > > Ann

0
ng20050514 (63)

Partial payment to mortgage
I would like to be able to make a "partial" payment to a reacurring bill (my mortgage) every two weeks when I receive my paycheck. This would make it easier to pay my largest bill (mortgage) at the end of the month. Currently I just subtract what ever I feel like paying in my check register but leave my Money file alone until the end of the month. Thanks for any help. Schedule an additional loan payment. (Bill, category Loan Payment:[name of loan acct].) Money may want to assign some interest to both. This should work out, but you might want to open a new file and play around ...

Can't access
I just bought Windows XP and installed MS OFFICE Student Edition 2003. It doesn't have MS Publisher as part of the program. I really don't need Publisher anymore as I have several other programs that do the same for me, but I had Publisher 98 installed before and I have many files that are saved in Publisher. In spite of having reinstalled my Publisher 98, I can't open any of my files. How can I access my files so that I can save them in another program without having to buy a new version of Publisher I have Corel Word Perfect Office 11 -- Corel Draw 9 & Essentials -- Photo E...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

error 0x80040126 I can recieve emails but cannot send
I am getting the Task Error (0x80040126) when sending e-mails. Error message shows up, also says not connected to server. I can recieve e-mails, but error shows up every time. I've contacted comcast, but they assure that it is a Microsoft issue. BTW I have Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003. Are you sure this error is associated with your Comcast e-mail address and not a Hotmail account? The reason I ask is that I am used to seeing this error with the connector that allows one to add a Hotmail mailbox to Outlook 2003. If it is the later, have you tried uninstalling/...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Outlook 2007 Can't find older emails
Two of my coworkers were bashing Outlook today because the instant search wasn't finding some of their older emails. It seems to be emails that are older than about 90 days it can't find them. The pst files that contain them are definitely open in outlook and the indexing service said it was complete. On my box, same setup - outlook 2007 and windows xp - i'm getting the results i expect. its finding emails from several years back. Any thoughts? are there any "only index emails younger than X days" settings or anything like that? Thanks in advance! are they usi...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Consolidating monthly financial calculations
Hello, I'm using A2003 to create an application that, in part, projects financial results over a flexible time period. The following are either input directly to a form, or calculated within a query based on that input: - Reporting period start date (month/year, directly from user input) - Activity Date (day/month/year, directly from user input) - Lag time to first revenue (# of months, directly from user input) - Up-front revenue amount ($, calculated based on other user input) - Up-front revenue date (month/year, calculated based on activity date and lag time) - Recurring revenue am...

Help needed

More than calculations in time
I have set up a time sheet and want the minimum time taken at lunch to show no less than 30 minutes. At present there are start and finish times for both am and pm. The lunchtime column is a simple calculation taking the second start time from the first stop time thus producing a time figure ie 00:45, 00:20 etc. I want to change this to show that a minimum of 30 mins has been taken irrespective of what has actually been taken. Can anyone help please? Thanks Peter Peter, A formula along the lines of =MAX(A2-A1,TIMEVALUE("00:30:00")) where A2 is the end of lunch, and A1...

Need help on this....thanks

calculating in a changing range
I am trying to find a maximum value in a range that will be changing (in starting position, and length). Here is an example, this is cells A1 to A13: 2 1 0 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 0 1 2 I want to find the max between zero points (In this case, there would be one max, and it would be 4). The number of zero points and the number of cells between them will change. Anyone have some idea of how to go about this, or anything to even get me started? Thank you! -- gkaste ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gkaste's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?...

I need Help

need help badly

Defined names
Hi there I have defined many names and would like to print out the list of the names with the cells they are referencing Does anyone know if I can do this Thanks very much Tim Insert / Name / Paste / Paste List -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Tim" <tim.elhatton@mnp.ca&...

How Can I Apply Page Setup to Entire Workbook
Say I have an excel workbook set up with 100 worksheets. Now I want t go print it. Is there a way to globally set the page setup parameter for every page, or do I have to go into page setup 100 times? For example, I want the entire workbook to print out with eac worksheet "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall". Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Group your sheets together (right click on one tab and select 'Select all sheets' and use File / Page Setup to set them all at once. Don't forget to ungroup your sheets afterwards. -- Andy. "e...

Can't Access Links In Outlook or Outlook Express
I am using Outlook 2000 for my e-mail and until a few days ago could open links in my Outlook E-mail. This no longer works. When clicking on the html/url links nothing happens when using Outlook. I tried reinstalling but this did not help. Links will work however in SBC/Yahoo mail. I prefer Outlook. Can anyone help me? I am using XP Pro with 512 Gig Ram and a 80 Gig HD. Thanks in advance for any assistance. counsel2@sbcglobal.net <counsel2@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I am using Outlook 2000 for my e-mail and until a few days ago could > open links in my Outlook E-mail. This...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

How can you get back a lost part of a document?
After typing 3 or 4 additional pages to saved document, I don't know what I hit but I lost all the added work. Is there a way to get it back? If the document has not been closed since the error - CTRL+Z (Undo) will restore the text. If the document has been closed and the changes not saved, then there is nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<...