i made one spreadsheet but when i try to print two sheets print,

i made a spreadsheet but every time i try to print 2 sheets print i want to
cut the seond page so i could save and print one sheet
0
yokhan (1)

Try File > Page Setup, under scaling click fit to 1 page wide by 1 pag
tall

Pau

--
Paul Sheppar
Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2478

need two email accounts for two phones on one computer
My wife and I have just bought an iphone each after a recent burglary. We are trying to maintain separate contacts. Apple advice was to set up a new user for my wife to stop us synching with each others contacts etc. I've et my wife up as a new user but don't know how to set up outlook with separate outlook account so that we can get our own emails and maintain our own contacts. I did manage to set up a replica outlook email account but it generally means we get the same emails in each account. Is it possible for us both to have a separate outlook installation under ...

Link Data from several colums into a single one and sort
I want to link data from three columns into a seperate single one and sort them all out. The data in the three columns is generated by formulas. I'm not sure what that means, but maybe you could use a formula like: =a1&"|"&b1&"|"&c1 and drag down The | character should be a unique character (not used in your real data) that separates each field. Chimako wrote: > > I want to link data from three columns into a seperate single one and sort > them all out. The data in the three columns is generated by formulas. -- Dave Pe...

Copy one Column Across One Row
Hey guys, I would like to take one column of data and copy it across one row., so, I want the data to go left to right across the spreadsheet instead of top to bottom. If you have a suggestion to solve this, macro or whatever, could you please email it to me at: krea@dslextreme.com thanks, kevin rea Kevin If the column contains no more than 255 rows of data(256 if you are pasting below row 256) you can copy it and select B1 and Paste Special>Transpose>OK>Esc. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:23:46 -0700, <krea@dslextreme.com> wrote: >Hey guys, > &g...

I am using Excel and have made an error.
Hi All, I am new to Excel and am imputing names and addresses. I have made an error and want to undo, but the undo arrow will not work. Is there any other way I can undo something I have done within the program? If CTRL z (or Edit | Undo) don't work then the only other 'undo' option would be to close the file without saving changes and open the last saved version. Kinda drastic but I've done it on occasion. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <77D9E12D-235...

printing forms
Hi, i have this table in one sheet Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail Gender Paul Gaultier Baker st 9995 paul@g.com M John Smith Rose st. 5556 john@smith.com F And in another sheet I have couple of forms (application forms, questionnaires) Applc. form. No.1 Name: Surname: Adress: E-mail: Gender: My wish is, to have buttons (or functions) next to each name, that will print each form with data of this person put in right boxes of the forms. Name Surname Adress Tel.No. E-mail Gender Print Form Paul Gaultier ...

Hyperlink more than one cell at a time?
Is there a way to hyperlink multiple cells to multiple files without having to link one at a time? The cells contain the filename, I'd like to make each one a hyperlink so that when you click on it the native file opens. Thank you. No, only one hyperlink per cell. -- Regards, Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack) "beginnerExceluser" <beginnerExceluser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E65543-ED8F-406D-90A8-D0F59E644252@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to hyperlink multiple cells to multiple files without > having > to link one...

>>Two AWESOME sites<<
These are the two sites everyone has been asking about....they are AWESOME and unlike most, they do PAY.....let me know what you think.... Becky http://www.treasuretrooper.com/208932 http://www.readerspaid.com/default.aspx?tabid=37&WL_Referrer=beckybrigg ...

Print Preview will not show entire landscape page jut portrait
I have adjusted page set up to landscape adjusted my printer settings, it continues to cutoff the right side of the page. I am using Publisher 2003 Your printer has its margin limitations... http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mno03" <mno03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE180D4-9170-40AE-BCB8-C3282F2DED6A@microsoft.com... >I have adjusted page set up to landscape adjusted my printer settings, it > continues to cutoff the right ...

Outlook 2007 calendar
When viewing shared calendars on my pc, an event will incorrectly span two days instead of one day. Employees viewing my shared calendar on their pc's also see some events incorrectly spanning two days instead of the one day it should be shown on. The calendars I view that show incorrectly, will show correctly on another employees computer. Can you please offer some insight on what I can do to correct this? Thank you. "cgt" <cgt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB68CF80-57E8-4023-9F2D-928AD81B6232@microsoft.com... > When viewing sha...

TRY LYCOS FOR FREE
WWW.TRIPOD.COM ...

Help! How do I change this back to a printed publication?
I have Publisher 98 and I was trying to save a file so that I could email a copy of my newsletter to one of my subscribers. She doesn't have Publisher, so I thought to save the file as an HTML file and mail it to her that way. Only now, I can't bring my file up on a two page layout view anymore. And I can't get it to print right either! Help! I just need it to go back to a regular publication but, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it! Somebody, please help me! How do I undo this? You could make the page length longer to accommodate the two pages. Or...

Syncing 2 different WM Smart phones with separate info with one PC
Hi How can I set up Outlook 2003 so that two separate users can work with their individual calendars, contacts, tasks and sync only their info into their respective Windows Mobile 5.0 phones? One user is coming from the Palm OS. That info was successfully imported into outlook using intellisync lite. A separate profile was setup for the second user. The problem is that one profile has multiple calendars, contacts and tasks, and I can not tell what will sync to where. HELP! Thank You ...

VBA Table from Spreadsheet Range
In VBA, I need to take a value and look it up in a range on a spreadsheet. Is it better to actually access the cells on the spreadsheet or load the range into a VBA variable? If using a variable is best, what is the best way to load and use the data? -- Bill @ UAMS I don't see any need to waste time on an intermediate process. Accessing sheets directly is very fast and easy to code. -- BrianB ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=55 View this thread: http://...

Printing question
We are having an issue with LPR printing using our software in conjucntion with a Windows 2008 server which is preventing us from being able to flash images to a printer from our application. We use Universe, SB+ and SBClient and would use the DOS shell from inside SBClient to use LPR print commands to send the images to the printer, this has worked fine on all other Windows servers but not 2008. What happens is when you drop to DOS you can browse to the %systemroot%\system32 folder and do a dir but you cannot see LPR. If you do the same from a normal command prompt the file ...

Seiko Coutura Two-Tone Ladies Watch SXD654, Best Wristwatch World
Seiko Coutura Two-Tone Ladies Watch SXD654, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Seiko-Coutura-Two-Tone-Ladies-Watch-SXD654.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Seiko Coutura Two-Tone Ladies Watch SXD654 Information : Brand : Seiko Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Seiko-Watches.html ) Gender : Ladies Code : seiko-coutura-ladies-watch-sxd654 Also Called : Case Material : Two-Tone Stainless Steel Case Thickness : 25 mm Dial Color : White Bezel : Two-Tone Stainless Steel Movement : ...

Line in chart into ONE arrow
I’m trying to make an ordinary line chart but instead of a line I would like an arrow pointing right in the direction the line is heading. So, the line would actually be one big arrow moving over the x-axis. Is it possible? Hi rick, Is this the sort of thing you mean? http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng10.htm Cheers Andy rick spender wrote: > I’m trying to make an ordinary line chart but instead of a line I would like > an arrow pointing right in the direction the line is heading. So, the line > would actually be one big arrow moving over the x-axis. Is it possible? -- Andy Po...

excel spreadsheet in word
I know im not supposed to post to multiple groups but ive had no response from the other one for more than 24 hrs. I have inserted an excel spreadsheet into my word doc. when i type in text to the effect that it does not fit on one page, it does not automatically insert a page break so that all text is viewable. and yet when i open the spreadsheet the proper pages w breaks are seen correctly through the excel medium. How can i correct this so that the extended table is over 2 pages like a normal word table? Thanks very much ...

Outlook over HTTP: one user won't connect
I'm still not sure that this is an Outlook issue. Breakdown: 1. Outside user's Outlook 2003 client cannot connect to the Exchange server over the internet. Status icon in the lower Right corner shows "Disconnected" not "Offline" 2. OWA in Internet Explorer 6 connects to the default http landing page of the server but when it redirects to the https page I get error about Server Unavailable. 3. When connected via VPN, both methods of connecting to email work without problem. 4. A second computer in this same users network can connect to OWA without any problems...

All in one document or multiple
Hi there, I am very new to Visio and would appreciate some advice. I have to document the processes in an organisation, from marcro level to micro level. For example at macro level I have Procurement, Sales, Logistics, Ops and Admin. Within Procurement there would be maybe 3 processes. Do I put everything in one document or does each process be a document? If it's all in one document does Visio allow you to just print sub-processes? If each process is it's own document how can you print out the "Big Picture"? Any tips would be appreciated. Regards Assuming you have...

GP Security Report that lists edits made beyond most-recent
During a GPUG.com webinar discussing GP v10 security earlier today, a participant asked if there was a report that listed all modification dates and the user who made the modifications. For example, in SY09100 (Security Roles Master), there are two fields in this table, MDFUSRID & MODIFDT, which record the User ID and Date for the most-recent edits to a Security Role. The participant indicated that he was often asked by his auditors to show ALL edits by date and User ID over a period of time so that the edits could be investigated by the audit firm to comply with regulations (mos...

calculate form control if one of them is blank
I have a report that has two subreports. On each subreport is a calculated field. On the main report I have a textbox that adds the two calculated fields together (basically...[SubReportCalc1]+[SubReportCalc1]). This works fine unless one of the subreport fields are blank, this happens when there was nothing to calculate. How can i get it to still calculate on the main report correctly? See: Bring the total from a subreport onto a main report at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-18.html The article shows how to use the HasData property of the subreport to avoid the error...

we will made the payment after the work is fully done

can i wrap rows to form multiple rows per row to fit on 1 sheet?
i have a worksheet with very long rows (a to cf). For printing i would like to wrap the rows to fit on a single page, and then seperate each set with a space. I would also like to wrap the headers too, of course. is this possible? Say you're creating 10 columns per new row. So it kind of looks like this: $A$1 $B$1 $C$1 $D$1 $E$1 $F$1 $G$1 $H$1 $I$1 $J$1 $K$1 $L$1 $M$1 $N$1 $O$1 $P$1 $Q$1 $R$1 $S$1 $T$1 $U$1 $V$1 $W$1 $X$1 $Y$1 $Z$1 $AA$1 $AB$1 $AC$1 $AD$1 $AE$1 $AF$1 $AG$1 $AH$1 $AI$1 $AJ$1 $AK$1 $AL$1 $AM$1 $AN$1 $AO$1 $AP$1 $AQ$1 $AR$1 $AS$1 $AT$1 $AU$1 $AV$1 $AW$1 $AX$1 $AY$1 $...

vlookup from multiple sheets
i have data in 10 different sheets (Sheet 2 to Sheet11)with identical columns. i need to use the vlookup function in Sheet1 taking the range from column E to H from each sheet. Is there any tool whereby i can make te vookup function once for all sheets and need not to use it for 10 times. regards See http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/VlookupAllSheets.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Radhakant Panigrahi" <rkp.gen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8A5B07E3-6E82-439D-96A6-FF556386DD32@microsoft.com... >i have data in 10 different sheets (Sheet 2 to ...

converting to CMYK to send to a printing co?
Don't have need of this yet, but came across it in making book covers. Publisher (2000) can convert it to CMYK which I've read is what printers want it to be. Or, they will convert it themselves (some say) If so, I would still have to send the image separately along with the overall design? It says embedded images have to be linked to the document and sent separately. The image file. I can understand this though I've never used a linked image in a document before. I put images on from my files (or clip art) (using a picture box and import, which I assume is embedding) bu...