I'm searching for a previous post

I have had trouble finding a previous post, so I thought I'd search by this
one...

I'm not sure how you're looking, but I use google to search groups.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.*

Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and
you'll find it.

--

Dave Peterson
0

"New2Macros" wrote:

> I have had trouble finding a previous post, so I thought I'd search by this
> one...
Click on this link to see your previous posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3DWds6rCQAAACB7eVjvNelMed=
zc2LfE043ZaggEMNSk_mMNPT6GLY9TTjwDXanyOqa0bKo3O7grdQ&scoring=3Dd

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jan 25, 10:36=A0pm, New2Macros <New2Mac...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have had trouble finding a previous post, so I thought I'd search by th=
is
> one...

0
Pete_UK

Search & replace in formulae

Searching for Newsgroups

Error in posting 4 times! Frustrating problems with html signatures and styles (normal.dot)
I just learned that the message posted 4 times; I thought I had canceled the previous posts where I had not filled in the right newsgroups.... On my machine, it only shows posted 1 time; but I guess that the news server does not support cancellations of posts. Sorry about that...... ...

Search engine optimization

post callout questions
Hello, I'd like some easy-to-use step-by-step instructions how to use post-callouts, beyond the info in the SDK. I now know what it is I need to do, and I need to know how to do it. If there is anyone out there that has done this, I'd appreciate it if I could pick your brain. The phrase 'register your interface as a COM+ application' sounds really cool, but I don't know how to do this. There is a 'Microsoft CRM Integration' component that came with the standard CRM installation, and I would like to know if I can use this component to process Incidents when they a...

excel VBA

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

forgot to post version for previous question posted on update quer
In my previous question I forgot to state I'm using Office 2003 ...

GG posting problem (reported by Ken Johnson)
In response to a message posted in the thread "Why messages fail to appear on MSnews server".... "Ken Johnson" <kencjohnson@gmail.com> wrote: > Thanks Joe User, I might just leave it in the too-hard-basket. Yes, it is. Especially since your use of the phrase "no longer see" below suggests that the deletion in GG is deferred, and since we cannot confirm successful communication of the message to GG in the first place unless and until we see it in MSNews, which is delayed. (And we don't know that we will always see it in MSNews ev...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

Search Form Problems
I have a form that has two fields in it. The first field is for a ID number, and the other is for the projects name. I am having a problem with using the form for as a search tool. Some of the values are duplicates in the drop down, I wanted to know how to properly filter the combo box so that the values can only be seen once. The Row Source is the name of the table that the fields are from, however this only words for the ID combo box and not the project name one. For some reason the values are from the ID column in the project name's combo box as well. To counter this problem, I si...

Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? For example, a cell may have a formula such as =3+5 You can search and find the 3 or the 5. The cell with show 8, is it possible to search for an 8 and have it find this cell? TIA Yes. In the Search dialog, choose Options and select Look in Values. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:WbednSOFT7Cbp57fRVn-1Q@adelphia.com... > Is it possible to search on the results on a cell? > > For example, a cell may have a formula such as > > =3+5 >...

Don't forget to post your MSCRM add-on.
It's free. I am trying to compile a comprehesive list of all the MSCRM add-ons out there. Supported or not. http://www.mscrmexperts.com/Default.aspx?tabid=112 ...

How can I search for a phrase within thousands of documents 2003 search I searched for "Trust" in document name and "special needs" within document -- Irritated 2007 Word User You could do that by modifying the code in the article "Find & ReplaceAll on a batch of documents in the same folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm probably in combination with the code in the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected folder” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InsertFileNames.htm ...

search
Why is it when I search (for a posting I listed) I never get any hits. I know I posted a message. I even search for a message on the screen and get nothing. mvestel@lbl.gov Sorry, that's not enough info. It should work if the parameters are configured correctly. Can you be more specific about how it fails? "Michael Vestel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45bb01c39f70$922026c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Why is it when I search (for a posting I listed) I never > get any hits. I know I posted a message. I even search > for a message on ...

Search for record which needs two search terms
I have a table where the records are uniquely identified by a combination of two fields ChildAOLTermID and PhotoID. I want to use a combo on a form to look up records in the table. In the AfterUpdate event: DoCmd.SearchForRecord , , acFirst, "[ChildAOLTermID] = " & Me.cboFindRecord.Column(0) works but doesn't get me to the precise record I need because the PhotoID side of the record is not being specified. However, if I add that so that the search looks like: DoCmd.SearchForRecord , , acFirst, "[ChildAOLTermID] = " & Me.cboFindRecord.Column(0) And "[Phot...

Can anyone tell me how to search across all worksheets in a workbook? I have a viewing diary with a sheet for every day of the month and it would really help if we could search the whole workbook for a name. Many thanks Michele Hi Michele Slect all sheets first. It's done this way: Click sheet tab of the first sheet. Hold Shift button and click the the last sheet tab. Now search. -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup only please. "Michele" <mjh1606@aol.com> wrote in message news:011301c35926$07b30d30$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell m...

Good Morning: I am in the middle of an email audit and I am trying to do searches that meet certain guidelines. An example of a search would be: The searches are like this Frequent within 10 words of Trad* Excessive with in 10 words of Employee Any help would be great. Cheers Darren ...

How can I create a multiple field search box? (corrected post)
Hi, I need assistance in creating a multiple field search box, i have a screen shot but i couldn't find a way to include it in this message. I have been battling with this problem for weeks. the search box was created in foxpro, i'm trying to create a similar search box in ms access 2003. it searches only one table so each table has a search box for it. Here is a description for the search box for the community table which is one of the tables in the database. It has a drop down list that selects all the fields in the table such as area code for the community, community code, and com...