I have published a worksheet to the web and it works good but one problem please help

Hello I published a worksheet to the web.

The address is http://www.inforamp.com/~kidd/html/pmcshop1.htm

The problem is I want to get rid of the scroll bars and the top men
bar so ONLY the worksheet is present.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong

You help is greatly appricated

Pau

--
kid
kidd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1579

How to create 2 separate indexex to one doc??
Hi I'd like to create 2 indexes to one document in Word 97, I've already made one but the second one mixes with the previous and I want them separate, what can I do? On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 02:05:01 -0800, lumtecua <lumtecua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi >I'd like to create 2 indexes to one document in Word 97, I've already made >one but the second one mixes with the previous and I want them separate, what >can I do? There are two separate mechanisms for inserting multiple indexes in a document. You didn't explain enough to tell whi...

Close Worksheet and Making Worksheet Invisible
Hi, I use this (pardon the variable names...) infile = "C:\Temp\Garb-Tests\Test1\solTrip.xlsx" insheet = "Trip" '--------------------------------------------------------------------- Set o = Workbooks.Open(infile).Worksheets(insheet) .... Reading data from this works. However, this causes the sheet to open, but I don't want that so I do: o.Visible = false When I do this, ths sheet still opens but it opens without any data! Also, when I try to close this workbook using: o.Close (false, false) I get a runtime error 438 - Object does not support...

Multiple Records, one for each day of the week, One Employee, One
I have a database that has a daily input form. My employers now want this form changed so that it allows input for a week per person. I want to keep my table on a daily basis so I have put subforms for each of the days of the week on one form. I now need to find out a way of telling each of these subforms what day of the week they represent and be able to grab that record. Some of the days will not have any input and I would like to keep the database from saving null or 0 hour days. When I go to the next person, I need to be able to have 7 clean days, so when I push the next record...

vlookup problems
My vlookup of customer information is working fine until I add a customer to the list. The vlookup formula looks fine and it's referencing the proper worksheet (customer info). The range is fine (I'm assuming if the data range encompasses the entire worksheet it's fine) and the column indexes are correct. Yet, no data is returned to the destination cells. This only started happening after I added some customers to the customer info sheet. I'm not sure if this matters, but I've manually updated the source links also, hoping this would help. It didn't. Are there an...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Help on synchroning contacts from CRM to Outlook, please!
When I clicked go offline button in MS Outlook laptop version, it started to syncronize the data from CRM. But I always got an error message: "An unknown error occurred while syncronizing data to Outlook, Value does not fall within the expected range" , although in Option...Synchronization...Contacts UNCHECKED. In TASKS tab, at the end it says synchronizing 133 contacts to Outlook CANCELLED. Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how to fix it? Sorry. I forgot to say that it is MS outlook 2003, CRM 3.0 on server and client. "Cindy" wrote: > When I clicked...

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Worksheet data sorted on another worksheet
All, Can't seem to get this going. Have some data on 1 worksheet, named cgg, 25 columns, 25 rows. Would like to have this same data but sorted on column 3 on another worksheet called cggsorted. Any idea how best to achieve this, thanks, Martin Martin, Enter a new column A on sheet gcc, and in that coulmn, enter RANK functions to rank the value in column 3, to match the size of your table: =RANK(C1,$C$1:$C$25,TRUE) or =RANK(C1,$C$1:$C$25,FALSE) (TRUE or FALSE depends on how you want the data sorted, ascending or descending). You also need to decide how to handle ties.... A...

Copy information from one cell to several different cells
I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however they put the name and address together in one cell and I need them in seperate cells so I can sort on the address. Is there a way I can take the information in one cell and move it to several different cells, without having to cut and paste every one of the 2000 cells. If they are separated by a common delimiter, you can use the Data->'Text to Columns...' feature. -- Regards, Dave "BRyan" wrote: > I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however > th...

Cash Flow Forecast stopped working on Money 2003
I've been using Money since the first version and am now on 2003. Yesterday, the cash flow forecast won't work anymore. Every time I click on the "Forecast Cash Flow" button on the Scheduled Bills and Deposits page I get the following message: "Please create at least on checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast". I've checked my accounts and they're all functioning properly. And my archived files (I do an archive after every year) work properly - IE the cash flow forecast works. So it must be some problem with my mo...

Help Need
Hi Dear afshin, I am abid ali , I have findout your emial id form microsoft support , dear I am new user can you give me source code for RMS or technical documents that i may find useful. -- Abid Ali Oracle Developer Vb6 Desktop Application Developer tomianabidpk@yahoo.com oracledeveloper@styloshoes.com.pk +923434726428 ...

Sending Publisher Files

problem in use money files after change of hard disc
I have using money since 1990 with constant updates, my latest update was in 2005. Recently my hard disc crashed and I have to change for a new hard disc, after install money, I was unable to open my money files which run satisfactorily before the crash. When I try to run openthe file it always says "the file is created by an older version of money, money will save a copy of the file and upgrade you file for use by the program". Then after a while a message apear saying that "money is unable to acess your file .....". Can any one help me. I have run the same file...

Excluding Duplicates in One Field
Hi, I'm stuck. I have two fields, fName and fEmail. Many of the fEmail fields have duplicates because often people in the same house use the same e-mail address. I need to query the data so the result does not contain the duplicate e-mail addresses. For some reason, "unique values" still pulls up the duplicates. I know if I exclude one of the duplicate e-mail addresses, then I also end up exluding the name in the same record, but so long as the output has at least one of the names, along with every record for which there is a unique e-mail address...

Publisher 2000 #23

Digitally signed Excel project problem
When trying to save a digitally signed Excel project in Office 2000, I get the error message "Excel cannot sign VBA macros when saving to this file format. ...... How do I fix this problem please? ...

Array formula not working properly
{=SUM(OFFSET(C19,0,ROW(INDIRECT("1:7"))))} Intended to produce the same answer as =SUM(D19:J19) not array entered. Instead it simulates =SUM(D19) Help? (I need the array method as it is part of a larger array formula) -- Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears I also tried {=SUM(INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW(D19),COLUMN(D19:J19))))} But this also seems to evaluate to =SUM(D19) -- Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears "Jack Schitt" <mind-the-gap@DEEPblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:eKtvFQPjEHA.3972@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > {=SUM(OFFSET...

Web Service Customer CreditType
I am running GP 10 and using the Web Services to create and update customers using C#. I want to set the Credit Limit to Unlimited. However, I can see where to set the Credit Limit Type. There is a property for CreditLimit but not a field within for the type ( ex. No Credit = 0, Unlimited = 1, Amount = 2). Only fields to set the period and amount. If I try to set period as 1 then I get the following error: A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The Credit Limit PeriodAmount parameter can only be used when the Credit Limit Type is set to 2. Does anyone have an example c...

Out Of Office Assistance not working
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, "Yehya" <Yehya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. > >I have set...

Moving data from one sheet to another 12-17-09
Hi, I have a workbook with two sheets. Both use columns A to I. What I would like to do is: 1) When a vaue is entered into column I (i.e. it is no longer empty) the row A to I is copied to the next available row on the second sheet. 2) the original data is removed from sheet 1. The project is a list of work awaiting allocation to a particular worker on an "Awaiting Allocation" list. When the work is allocated to someone I want the information deleted from the "Awaiting Allocation" sheet and added to the second sheet "Awaiting outcome". Any ideas ...

Publisher 2003