I can't see pictures attached in my mail, I have to save than see

when I get a picture file as an attachment I cant see in in the message like
in outlook express
I looked in all the options couldn't find a way to do that
I am using outlook now
0
Khalaf (1)

This is an excel news group. You will be more likely to get a response
posting in microsoft.public.outlook.general

Regards
Rowan

Hosam Khalaf wrote:
> when I get a picture file as an attachment I cant see in in the message like
> in outlook express
> I looked in all the options couldn't find a way to do that
> I am using outlook now

mail merge to word
Hi, How can I make (I think) a mail merge for personal information (name, street, P.O.Box, phone number...) for one record in a sheet to a word document, and make it work at the touch of a button. In other words: filling data from the Excel sheet to the Word document. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource. 50 min MS tutorial http://office.microsoft.com:80/training/training.aspx...

Mail folder fonts for received email
In Outlook 2003, is there a way to globally change the font for all received emails listings, not the font of the message? I know how to change them individually under VIEW, ARRANGE BY, CUSTOM and then change the fonts under OTHER SETTINGS and AUTOMATIC FORMATTING. When I make a change, it only affects one folder, not all the others. Should this be changing all, not just the current one? -- Neil Create a custom view with your preferred font settings, and make it available to all mail folders. Then when you go to each folder, set that view. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

Picture Logos on Receipt
How does one do a picture of a Logo so that it can be accepted in the Receipt Formats Properties Form ? thanks It has to be a monochrome bitmap - less than 20kb - it should be sized so that it's less than 2.5" wide ( that last one may not be exactly right - It has to fit within the margins or the receipt tape) -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "John Caro&quo...

Exchange 2003 blocking attachments
Our exchange server is blocking attachments with .mbd .exe .com. Is there a way to allow certain attachments through the system? mike Is it the Exchange Server or the Outlook settings? See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;ES;829982 -- Denis McDowell [MSFT] "mike vincelli" <mvincelli@suhsd.net> wrote in message news:182e01c441ca$3fc1a0f0$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Our exchange server is blocking attachments > with .mbd .exe .com. Is there a way to allow certain > attachments through the system? > > mike Denis, The link you posted is for the...

not receiving alias mail
I recently converted to WLM with new computer. Main account working fine. Not receiving any alias mail. Still receiving alias mail on old computer. Any help appreciated. If you are using POP3 with the account, then in the mail program on the old PC you need to set it to leave a copy of messages on the server. Depending on the mail program used there, the way to do that May be Right click the mail account's name in the folder pane, then select Properties, Advanced and adjust the Leave a copy of messages on the server settings. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec...

Can no longer add select pictures to add in PUBLISHER 2003
I can no longer add pictures to a publishing document also I can no longer save a publishing document - I get a don't have enough memory message. How big is that file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "vc826" <vc826@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:337835A2-EB99-4160-BE31-60C45A84C298@microsoft.com... >I can no longer add pictures to a publishing document also I can no longer > save a publishing document - I get a don't have enough memory message. every file I can...

How do I open an email attachment If I don't have excel?
I received an email from a client who used excel . I do not have excel. how do I open it? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN Excel 97/2000 Viewer: Spreadsheet Files Excel 97/2000 Viewer is a small, freely distributable program that lets users view and print Excel 97, Excel 2000, and earlier version spreadsheet files. "mar" <mar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E2CB4EE-E1B5-45C8-A9C0-40FB39D0F4D9@microsoft.com... > I received an email from a client who used excel . > I do no...

How to add and fill in comments column in a mail folder?
I use a few mail folders to store vendor quotes and purchasing documents. I often refer to these messages and would like to have a way to label each message, as to its contents, in the folder view. I have no problem adding a column to my display, I just can not figure out how to get my info into the column. On the Other Settings dialog for the view, turn on in-cell editing. Once you do that, you'll be able to type the information in the view. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators ...

Save .pub to .pdf format
I'm having a little struggle trying to save to .pdf. Went to the MSFT site and carefully followed the instructions. I've saved to .pdf before but sometimes it seems impossible. Using Publisher 2007 and have installed the .pdf converter from MSFT to use with Word, etc. TIA. Jethro Pull wrote: > I'm having a little struggle trying to save to .pdf. Went to the MSFT > site and carefully followed the instructions. I've saved to .pdf > before but sometimes it seems impossible. > > Using Publisher 2007 and have installed the .pdf converter from MSFT > to use...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

Is it possible to add attachment to email by default?
Is it possible to modify the Outlook Email Template? I know I can add a signature to all of my new emails, but I would like to add an attachment (a font file) to all of my emails. Could someone tell me if this is possible (and how to do it) tia Terry Holland You can save an e-mail as a template -- set it up like you want it (with attachment, recipients, etc.), then click File | Save As and save it somewhere on your hard drive as an Outlook Template File (.oft). You can pull that file up anytime you want to send a similarly formatted message. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** ...

how to make postcards for mass mailing?
I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do it? Create the appropriate size page, type the stuff on it, put the cards in the printer, print. "lilfrogr" <lilfrogr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010B8A1F-5309-4C36-9A49-64CFE1B1F6C7@microsoft.com... :I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the : postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do : it? For individual cards, if yo...

Printing Attachment Details
Hello After I have sent a message using outlook 2002, I need to print a copy of the message including the attachments I have sent and the filename/path of those attachments. Is this possible and how? Thanks in advance!! Kelly Prior ...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn´┐Żes ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

News Messages
Is there any way to save a newsgroup message in an Outlook folder with OE as the newsreader? I tried dragging it from OE to the selected Outlook folder but Outlook would not accept it. if outlook connects to an IMAP mailbox, create an imap account in OE and drag messages to it. Otherwise, create a 'news archive' folder in OE and export it to OL every so often. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions C...

Temp file created and not deleted after saving
Excel 2000(current on all patches) is creating a temporary file that follows the format - example.xls~rf345678.tmp Where example.xls is the name of the original file opened from the recent file list. The file is being left behind only if you open the original file from the recent file list, but not if you use - FILE - OPEN. It appears as if the file names are being merged while going from being the temp file to the saved file. I have also seen this posted on other newsgroups occuring with OfficeXP Excel and Office 2003 Excel. Hi see: http://snipurl.com/6kzo -- Regards Frank Kabel Fr...

Outlook mail
Hello, I have a OST file but not able to map to my personal PC outlook it is saying a message it is not a personal Folder. Can any one please let me know how to map my OST file to see my mails. Regards, Ravi ...

Outlook 2003 - Unable to receive POP3 e-mail
I really need some help! I'm totally stumped. I have two completely different POP# e-mail accounts. For some reason, I am suddenly unable to receive e-mail from either account. I made no changes to the system between the time I last received e-mail and the following attempt in which I couldn't. Three points of note: 1) Upon attempting to "Detect and Repair", I found the engine was disabled. I don't recall doing that. I reset the engine to automatic. 2) Previously, I had been getting some corruption in the file that tells the server what messages I have dow...

attachment problem of OUTLOOK 2000
HI everybady, When i send the mail with attachement to some somebody (external and internal parties). Some external parties can't not recevied my attachement. I had try repaired my pst file and then created new personal folder in outlook. The desktop PC will been change to new one. Could you tell me what problem ? Thanks your help. Make sure the message format is set to plain text (or html) and disable Word as your e-mail editor. This is all done through Tools | Options | Mail Format. "AnD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d68101c43a5a...

Receiving error attempting to reply to or save message
I have my hotmail account set up as an HTTP type. I am receiving e-mails fine, but when I attempt to reply, I get the error message, "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error." According to the "Check for updates" utility on Office Online, my updates are current. I am using Outlook 2002. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? ...

Problem Sending Mail
I have a two server exchange setup, all in the same site, connected by a vpn tunnel. SERVER1 and SERVER2. There is one SMTP connector that lists the address space as * and the bridgehead as SERVER1 They both can can send mail to each other and SERVER1 can send mail to the outside no problem The issue is that SERVER2 cannot send mail to the outside. The e-mails get stuck in the internet CMTP mail queue for SERVER1. What could be the problem? Why won't SERVER2 just send mail right out to the internet, instead it is trying to send them through SERVER1? how can I change it so that mai...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

Mail Delivery Question
Hi, I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has forwarding enabled to external DNS server. I can send email to an email account of the ISP that I'm on, while I can't send email to other domains. Is there something else that I need to do? TIA TagaR What NDRs do you get, if any? TagaR wrote: > Hi, > > I have an Exchange behind a linksys router on an ADSL connection. My > server is configured to use DNS to deliver outgoing and my DNS has > forwarding enabled to external DNS s...

Picture attachments
Recently, every picture that is sent to me cannt be opened until I save it to my desktop. I used to be able to click on the ican and open the attachment, but not anymore. Where do I go to change the default picture viewer? Thank you. ...