I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.

I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the
setting.

Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the
printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an
updated driver for the printer.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the
> setting. =A0

0
Pete_UK

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Increase Zoom in Print Preview
In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once which is not very usefull for large worksheets. Ted Rather than use Print Preview select "Page Break Preview" from the View menu. This will allow you to set the zoom control and see your page breaks and page numbers. To return to a normal view select "Normal" from the View menu. >-----Original Message----- >In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase >the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once >which is not very...

Unable to print from Outlook 2000
I have Windows 2000 (SP4) and Office 2000 (SP3). My computer is a Compaq Presario 5225 and my printer is a Canon BJC-5000. I cannot print e-mails, contact list, etc. from Outlook 2000. This just started yesterday. I have already run the detect/repair on Outlook 2000. I can print from any program on the computer (Word, Excel, Notepad, etc.), except Outlook 2000. I have searched the internet and Microsoft.com, but I cannot locate any information on this problem. Please help! Thank you!! When you open an email message and select File - Print, can you see your printer their. Try p...

Need help with Outlook 2002 connections/settings
Until recently, when I hit send/receive, I never had any issues connecting, sending or receiving email. Two days ago, I began getting the following error message when I try to send an email message or if I hit the send/receive button. "The operation failed due to network or other communication problems. Check your connections and try again." All other internet connectivity seems fine. I still seem to be getting incoming mail. I am NOT able to send, and I need to be able to ASAP. Can someone please give me guidance on correcting this. Thanks, Kirk I have the same pro...

printing listbox in userform
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway only print listbox in the user form or save the list box values as a text file? I have a listbox in a user form which sometimes has listbox1.listcount is more than 40. When you see the listbox its ok you can scroll down to see other values after listcount 40 but cannot see all the values in the listbox when you printing. Is there anyway to do that? Your help is greatly appreciated ...

Printed file looks like screen view instead of print view
I am working on someone else's file. When I open it, the colors view incorrectly. They show as black/white in the negative & no color pictures (the background is showing black - these are not the settings in the file.) In the print preview, everything is correctly in color - text, pictures, etc. But when I print, it comes out exactly like the screen view and not the print view. The original owner of the file has no problem seeing the file correctly. We may have different versions of Publisher - I get the same results importing or opening the file. The owner is 20 miles aw...

Charts autoshapes won't print
I have a problem when trying to print a chart that has arrows and tekstboxes on it. Everything worked fine when everybody who used this chart had Excel 2003. But now my boss has Excel 2007 and after she saved the file I can't see arrows and textboxes in printpreview with Excel 2003. I've checked that every object has a tick on "Print object". I would appreciate any help you can give! Sanna ...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

Print a PDF
Hi, I have a few PDF files supplied by a third party and from time to time I'll need to print them from within the Access (2007) database. I also have some MS Word documents and that was a breeze, but I can't get my head around doing it for the PDFs. I have Acrobat 8 PRo installed, and I've referenced various Type Libs in my quest to get this going but I keep hitting a brick wall. Ideally I would like it to behave in the same way I've got it working for the Word docs, ie it just prints in the background without any visible application starting. Can anyon...

limit size of integer in number field on form
I have a quantity per field set up in my SQL Server file (adp project) as precision 11 scale 5. This means the largest number I can store is 999999.99999 . I have a subform that this field is entered on (datasheet view) and if a user keys in a number that is 7 digits long (one longer than what is allowed) I get the error "multiple step operation generated errors". I can trap for this error in the forms On Error event but it's just the generic error 2757 which covers a lot more errors than mine. And the control.value doesn't contain what was keyed in, it just has the old v...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

set number of rows equal in mutiple columns
I am having trouble setting the number of rows equal across my spreadsheet. For example i have about 2000 records in column b and there should be that many rows in column d...however there are zero's goin all the way down my sheet (to file 65536). What i want to do is write something in vb so set number of rows in column b and make that many rows in all the other columns. It has to be variable because across my 3 spreadsheet pages the number of files varies depeding on the amount of information that i import. I have been working on this for a few days and it seems to me it should be a sim...

Print cancellation
Hello all, Can I cancel print operation from PowerPoint COM Add-In? ...

Printing #7
After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it trys to print 1000s of pages ... that just started. First select and set a print range/area. Next under Page settings disable "Fit to" and use "adjust to" 100% Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:12:54 -0700, allstarmanage <allstarmanage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After I removed the pagebreak, my worksheet prints out very small. Also, >without actually signifying the number of pages to print, it try...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Font for Barcode in CRM does not print
Has anyone else encountered an issue where a Font used for a Barcode in CRM does not print. I create the report in VS.net 3 publish to CRM, the description and barcode are both visible in CRM however when I do a print preview and attempt to print the barcode does not print to any printer. I can export to Word or Excel and both of those show and print the bar code. The font I am using is SimBar, a True Type font. Thanks I'm not familiar with SimBar, but you might be able to set up a report using a free font download from this site: http://idautomation.com/fonts/tools/reporting...

mailbox size over 2gb
we are in Exchange 2003 SBS Standard environment.... one of the major user have over 2 gb of mails in his account... and i'm afraid he won't be able to send or recieve mails after few more megabytes... what is the best solution to tackle this issue ? (knowing that deleting mails is not an options) -- MS The size of the mailbox on the server itself is of no concern. There are no limits placed on mailboxes. You do start having performance problems with large mailboxes, but that is not due to the size, rather the number of items in a folder. Where mailboxes >2gb bites you i...

printing highlighted selection only in an email
In pervious version I could hightlight the text of an email; go to File, Print, and select "selection"; Print. This way only what I hightlighted would print. On my new version (Windows XP Professional 2003) I can not find this option. Help. What version of Outlook (not Outlook Express) allowed that feature? I'm not sure if any version of Outlook ever has allowed that "stringfellow" <stringfellow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:240BD77D-1F56-4240-A719-1CF3B93C7A9F@microsoft.com... > In pervious version I could hightlight the text of an ...

Background colors are printed but not shown in normal vieuw
I work with 'Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Part of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003' and when I choose the 'Print Preview' button or when I print my document, I have background colours, but I do not see the background colours when I work in the 'Normal View'. Can somebody please help me? Thanks a lot in advance Bernadette ...

owa cant open ppt attachments

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Combo Box Losing Settings
I have a combo box on a chart, the input range for which is controlled by a VBA macro using ListFillRange and a named range. Whilst the book is open all is fine, but whenever I save and close it the combo box loses its settings and when the book is re-opened it returns a blank box with no input range. Currently using XP and I'm sure I didn't encounter the same issue in 2000. Ian ...

Printing problem in Publisher 2003
I am trying to print a publisher document to an HP Designjet 750C+ plotter, but it only print the upper left portion of the document. Every publisher document I tried to print do the same thing. The application page is set to the standard 8x11 size and the output are set to ANSI E 34x44 in the printer settings. The documents print fine on Publisher 2003. I updated the printer driver and applied all Windows 2000 updates. Still doesn't work. Anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks, Angelo HP Designjet 600/700 Series Printers - Solving Problems with Plot Position http://h20000.www2.hp.com/...