Hyperlink ("Text to Display")

Hello from Steved

I have 2 issues please.

1. "Text to Display" is greyed out How can I edit,so I can
change for example it is displaying 025 but I would like
it to display Richmond Rd.

2. How does one turn off the WEB toolbar please as
each time I Hyperlink the WEB tool bar pops up.

Thankyou.
0
anonymous (74722)

mailto syntax for text to display
I am successfully using the following: - Private Sub lblFeedback_Click() Link = "mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Subject" On Error GoTo NoCanDo ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=Link, NewWindow:=True Exit Sub NoCanDo: MsgBox "Cannot open " & Link End Sub Is it possible to hide the email address and put e.g. "ADMIN" with something similar to the text to display used in the Outlook address book? If you are actually using Outlook, then you should be able to put the display name in for existing contacts. You can als...

Hyperlink ("Text to Display")
Hello from Steved I have 2 issues please. 1. "Text to Display" is greyed out How can I edit,so I can change for example it is displaying 025 but I would like it to display Richmond Rd. 2. How does one turn off the WEB toolbar please as each time I Hyperlink the WEB tool bar pops up. Thankyou. ...

publisher text to display hyperlink
Hi. Is it possible to activate the " Text to Display " field for Hyperlinks in Publisher 2003 ? it may be really helpful. ...

mailto syntax for text to display
I am successfully using the following: - Private Sub lblFeedback_Click() Link = "mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Subject" On Error GoTo NoCanDo ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=Link, NewWindow:=True Exit Sub NoCanDo: MsgBox "Cannot open " & Link End Sub Is it possible to hide the email address and put e.g. "ADMIN" with something similar to the text to display used in the Outlook address book? Not that I know of. Why not protect the VBAProject? http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/protect-vba-code.htm -- Regards ...

Coding text to display in field
I have a large amount of text to concatentate and Dlookup that I want then displayed in an unbound text box on my form. I am not being able to get any text to display in my box. Right now, I've started with just displaying basic text and here's that code: strText = "Inspected Vehicle" I have this on the On Enter event of the field. Any help to get it to display the text would be greatly appreciated!! Pamela Me.[NameOfTheTextBox] = "Inspected Vehicle" Put the code in the load event for the form. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne...

How do I get the Text to display in the tool bar buttons in Outloo
Hi there, I was wondering if any one could tell me how I can get the text to be displayed in the tool bar buttons in Outlook 2007. What I mean is so that rather then just displaying the little picture on the button it also has text telling you what the button does. Say I want to go to Outlook Today, then I see the tool bar button for Outlook today and I click on the little picture, but what I want is the text next to the little picture that also says Outlook Today, or, Send/Receive (for the Send/Receive Button) or New (for the New Email Button) e.c.t. Also can someone tell me how...

How to convert figures to text to display an answer in figures an.
There are instructions in the following MSKB article: How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=213360 Mark Grogan wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...