How to use the template wizard with office 2003

I have been using the template wizard with data tracking addin for several
years for my simple invoicing system. Recently instead of simply updating my
software I bought a new computer and installed office 2003 without it being
an upgrade to all my previous versions of office; now I cannot get this addin
to function:- I run the install (tmplwiz.exe) but it doesnt appear in the
addins list.

so is there some way to fool the install program into thinking its
installing into an earlier version of Office.

Cheers

Hi

The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel)

If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
the xla file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"choppernigel" <choppernigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ABC6024-CDF3-497A-ADA0-E63ACF4D7DBB@microsoft.com...
>I have been using the template wizard with data tracking addin for several
> years for my simple invoicing system. Recently instead of simply updating my
> software I bought a new computer and installed office 2003 without it being
> an upgrade to all my previous versions of office; now I cannot get this addin
> to function:- I run the install (tmplwiz.exe) but it doesnt appear in the
> addins list.
>
> so is there some way to fool the install program into thinking its
> installing into an earlier version of Office.
>
> Cheers

0
rondebruin (3789)
11/27/2004 7:05:27 PM
Ron, could you mail that file to me as well. TIA

Greg
"Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
> Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
> and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel)
>
> If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
> the xla file
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "choppernigel" <choppernigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been using the template wizard with data tracking addin for
several
> > years for my simple invoicing system. Recently instead of simply
updating my
> > software I bought a new computer and installed office 2003 without it
being
> > an upgrade to all my previous versions of office; now I cannot get this
addin
> > to function:- I run the install (tmplwiz.exe) but it doesnt appear in
the
> > addins list.
> >
> > so is there some way to fool the install program into thinking its
> > installing into an earlier version of Office.
> >
> > Cheers

0
gregrivet (92)
12/1/2004 12:42:26 AM
done

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"GregR" <gregrivet@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eDwar6z1EHA.1192@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Ron, could you mail that file to me as well. TIA
>
> Greg
> "Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
>> Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
>> and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel)
>>
>> If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
>> the xla file
>>

>> --
>> Regards Ron de Bruin
>> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>>

>> "choppernigel" <choppernigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have been using the template wizard with data tracking addin for
> several
>> > years for my simple invoicing system. Recently instead of simply
> updating my
>> > software I bought a new computer and installed office 2003 without it
> being
>> > an upgrade to all my previous versions of office; now I cannot get this
> addin
>> > to function:- I run the install (tmplwiz.exe) but it doesnt appear in
> the
>> > addins list.
>> >
>> > so is there some way to fool the install program into thinking its
>> > installing into an earlier version of Office.
>> >
>> > Cheers

0
rondebruin (3789)

HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003
If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor to access the HTML source. Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content then? -- If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my email address. Thank you. Sorry for any inconvience caused, but there's many spam-mailers. ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.2 Update
What Mac 11.3.2 update? I know nothing about such a Mac OS update. Help! The 11.3.2 update is for Office 2004, not for Mac OS X. Here's how you can get it: In Office 2004, use Microsoft AutoUpdate to get the latest updates. From any Office application, go to Help > Check for Updates (or manually launch Microsoft AutoUpdate from the Applications folder). If any updates are needed, they will display in a sheet, at which point you can check them and press the "Install" button to download and install them. Updates can also be found at the Microsoft web site: <http://www...

Using Spanish on Publisher

Exchange 2003 removing Internet Headers on incoming mail
Our exchange 2003 server strips out the internet headers. We have a catchall internet mailbox which is collected by exchange POP3 and then forwarded to all internal mailboxes by virtual SMTP. Is there a setting to prevent the headers being stripped out? At first I though it was Outlook 2003, but I've enabled the DWORD registry setting "SaveAllMIMENotJustHeaders" which shows only the internal receipt into virtual SMTP and nothing else. Regards Anthony On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:58:19 +0100, "Anthony Hunt" <ach@kl2.com> wrote: >Our exchange 2003 server ...

SBS 2003 + Terminal Server
Our company is in process to implement Great Plains and MS Solutions Partner suggested next configuration: 1 server - WS 2003 standart (Terminal Server) 2 server - WS 2003 Standart + SQL 2000. Is it possible to use on server 2 Small Business Server 2003 Premium ? What about problems with domain? Regards, I do not believe it is possible to have two machines running Windows SBS 2003 because each machine will want to be the domain controller. I think you'd be better off with: Machine 1: Windows 2003 with Terminal Services Machine 2: Windows 2003 with SQL Server. This machine can also...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Can't restore Outlook 2003 from the notification area (Windows XP Pro)
If I minimise Outlook to the systray, and then attempt to restore it at a later time I receive the following message in an XP balloon. "Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server email account you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area and then clicking Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. " I am not using Exchange, therefore I don't have the option to cancel server requests - this is a standalone system - it's not even networked! How do I resolve this? I have to restart the system to get it ru...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Second Post- Need Help with Wizard Property Sheet
I am using the CPropertySheetEx property sheet in an MFC application as follows. m_psh.hbmHeader = LoadBitmap( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE( IDB_NEW_QUERY_HEADER ) ); m_psh.hbmWatermark = LoadBitmap( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE( IDB_NEW_QUERY_WATERMARK ) ); m_psh.dwFlags |= PSH_WATERMARK | PSH_HEADER | PSH_WIZARD97 | PSH_USEHBMHEADER | PSH_USEHBMWATERMARK; The bitmap however is being tiled instead of just placing it on the right side of the header. There has to be some flag to stop tiling the bitmap. I have an executable compiled by someone else no longer at...

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...

Access 2003 Form Question
I have an access database that I am using for site surveys. In a nutshell, there is a header table with a date and location as the keys and a detail section with the survey results. The detail section shows a series of 30 or so questions(from a questions table) on how the site was rated. I am trying to design a form that populates a yes/no/not available type response in the detail section. The user would either click on a yes/no/NA type box or have a drop down and select the value(whichever is easiest) next to the box. After the user answers the 30 or so questions, an answers table...

MS OFFICE X TO MS OFFICE 2008
I have MS Office X and considering purchasing Office 2008 Home and Student edition. Should I? and what should I be concerned about when making the switch? Thank you for your advice. On 2/21/08 4:02 AM, in article ee8e435.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "BOBICATO@officeformac.com" <BOBICATO@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have MS Office X and considering purchasing Office 2008 Home and Student > edition. Should I? and what should I be concerned about when making the > switch? Thank you for your advice. Office X is end of life software, so making the change is a good one. W...