How to untick options in toolbars.

Hi All,

i want to untick the standard,formating,Borders etc. options i
toolbars list option.

see the attachment.

Thanks&Regards,
Amar..

|Filename: Untick Toolbar list option....doc
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3941

aredd
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47870

Application.Commandbars("Formatting").Enabled = False

--

HTH

RP

"areddy" <areddy.1xefma_1130144705.912@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:areddy.1xefma_1130144705.912@excelforum-nospam.com...

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28204
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=478708

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Filter option.
I have some text in different cell with different background color. I want to see the cells which has common background color. Is there any filter option in excel to those cells. No, not yet (it's on Ron's EasyFilter to do list). Add a helper column and a UDF. The UDF would be Function ColorIndex(rng As Range) ColorIndex = rng.Interior.ColorIndex End Function add this i the helper column =ColorIndex(A1) and copy down Then filter on the helper column If you don't want to remember the colour index codes, use something like =ColorIndex(A1) = ColorIndex($A$1) where the sec...

Outlook 2002 Options #2
When using the 'Do Not Deliver Before' option, can the date of the email be changed to the date it is actual sent as oppose to the date the email was created? Currently when the email gets sent on the date you specify, the email is dated the date it was created, causing confusion with the recipent. Thanks! Ali ...

Disabling the 'From' option within New Message
Is there a way to disable the 'From' option on the Options drop-down on the new message. I was looking at this yesterday. I was able to select a user's email address other than my own to be the sender. Where can this be disabled? Outlook 2003/Exchange2003 Thanks in advance You can't disable it, but unless you have Send as permissions, it will either send as "on behalf of" (if you are a delegate) or come back as undeliverable. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Quick...

What is client Safety options in Excel
Hi everyone, I need a help in excel. Could anyone please tell me what is "client safety options" in excel and how to set or unset it...I'm trying to refresh my query in excel and I'm getting this message. My excel sheet is getting data from the Microsoft Analysis Services. Your help will be appreciated. Thanx. Muneeb. "Muneeb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:955001c3ea8b $d98cc160$a001280a@phx.gbl: > .I'm trying to refresh my query in excel and > I'm getting this message. Could you please post the exact error mess...

How do you get option quotes in MS Money with new symbols
Does anyone know how to get the new symbol option quotes into the Portfolio Manager within MS Money? The symbol format changed on 1/25/2010 from the old format (ex.. Dell february 13 put was .dlyno) which is no longer valid. Go out to MSN Money and loop up the Options chain: http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/options/default.asp?Symbol=DELL Don't know whether or not those new symbols will work within Money though? -Mark "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F25DEBF-B785-44FE-96D6-75477C8B2164@microsoft.com... > Does anyone ...

options excel toolbar on IE
Hi everybody ! I develop an intranet web site which shows excel documents. I want to open an excel document on an IE browser and still get the excel toolbar. Is there a way to force the browser to show the Excel toolbar as it appears in Excel application ? Or is there a way to customize the options of the excel toolbar on the IE browser ? :confused: I would really appreciate any help in this matter! Thanks in advance cecile --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ There's a setting in Windows that you can change. (I use win98, so it might slightly be different for you....

Pivot Table
Can you please tell me if it is possible in Excel 2000 to uncheck or de-select all items in the row field. The reason being is that when a row field has 100s of items and you only want to select a few of these items - it is very time consuming to manually go through and uncheck all the ones that you don't want. Excel by default has them all checked/ticked - and I would like to be able to unchceck or de-select them all and then just select the one or two that I want. Is that possible? -- DD1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ DD1's Profile: http...

How to untick options in toolbars.
Hi All, i want to untick the standard,formating,Borders etc. options i toolbars list option. see the attachment. Thanks&Regards, Amar.. +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Untick Toolbar list option....doc |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3941 +------------------------------------------------------------------- -- aredd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820 View t...

Tracking option in outlook 2003
Hi, Is there any limitation for Tracking option in outlook 2003 .I enabled tracking option and sent a mail to 60 people.Thought they accepted it still showas as none .DO you know why? Regards, Divyakumar Which Tracking option did you use and did you receive any receipts? Also so see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/342 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "D...

Form open options
Hi all, I have a form that is serving as an employee task list, it is bound by the table empl_TaskList - when the form is opened it will filter records based on the currentUser and whether the task has been marked as "complete" - my question is, if an employee attempts to open the form and there are no current tasks for this specific user, is there a way to notify the user that there are no current tasks, and then give them the option to enter a new one or close the form? Would this need to be done in the OnLoad event, and if so, how? Help is always appreciated, thanks! -gar...

Shortcut Tools - Options
I was wondering if somebody would know the shortcut key to toggle between "Tools - Options - Calculation - Automatic" and "Tools - Options - Calculation - Manual". Do I have to assign one or is there already one? If the former, how should I go about it? I know that I could push a Shift+F9 to recalculate but I would also like to do the toggling. Thankyou for any response. Vince You could set up a macro that toggles between calculation modes. Option Explicit Sub toggleCalculation() Dim msg As String With Application If .Calculation = xlManual Then...

Do Option Groups Offer an OTHER Option that Users Can Add Themselves?
Hello, I'm using Access 2003 on a novice level. I have a question about option groups. I'd like to know if it's possible to create a set of radio buttons, check boxes, and/or drop-down lists, with an OTHER option that lets the user enter a new value. I know that's possible with Filemaker Pro. If you enable the OTHER option, a popup window appears that lets you add a new item to the list. I'm not sure if that applies only to drop-down lists, but it has come in handy at times. Can it be done with Access? If so, what are the rudimentary steps to accomplishing this? Tha...

Excel Option Conflicts
I need a workbook to run with specific options which may conflict with options already established by open workbooks sharing the same EXCEL.exe process. e.g one workbook needs "Manual Calculation", others "Automatic Calculation" I believe one solution is to ensure that whenever this workbook is opened, it runs (exclusively) a new EXCEL.exe process. How can I ensure this works for all users accessing this file? Or is there a smarter way? ...

The safest compile options
Just a note for posterity... I have found that a very small number of users of my applications have encountered GPFs or "Stopped working" error messages under XP-SP3, Vista and Win7. Each of these instances were resolved by compiling to native code with no optimization. The isolated problems occurred when the compilation options were P-code or Optimize for Fast Code (the default). For maximum reliability, the safest option appears to be, from my experiences, to "Compile to Native Code" with "No Optimization". Nigel Nigel Bufton wrote:...

Adobe Toolbar.
G'day to all. I have Adobe 7.x installed. Everytime I go to send an email, the "Attach as PDF" toolbar is active. I have disabled Adobe Toolbars under Tools -> Customize -> Toolbars. Yet it still shows up. I sent an email to Adobe two days ago, but have yet to receive a response. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks... http://www.slipstick.com/problems/acrobat.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007...

Toolbars in Excel 2003
I have a custom Toolbar which is now not required. Despite deleting it using View Toolbars Customize Delete and then saving the file when I close Excel and re-open the file it was located in the Toolbar reappears. What am I maissing You may want to check to see if there's an addin that adds the toolbar. Tools|Addins keep track of the ones you toggle off/on when you're testing. Or maybe you have an addin in your XLStart folder that's doing the work. Close excel and windows start button|search (for XLStart) Move files out of that folder and test to see if you can find the probl...

Outlook 2003 | Tools | Options | Calendar options
Hi everyone, I need to know how to disable Outlook 2003 | Tools | Options | Calendar options | set permissions... button from a group policy, I tried through a group policy oultook adm11 but to disable this option i need to know the control id and i dont know how to obtain it. I tried with visual basic code but i didnt work, I would appreciate your help Gabriel Settings in Tools | Options don't have control IDs. Control IDs are for = toolbar and menu commands.=20 Are you trying to block the user from changing permissions from their = Calendar folder only and leave them able to change pe...

IE window closes / disappears unexpectedly on login when using Google Toolbar 2.0
Folks I know this is reflected in other threads, but it's often buried deep! Google Toolbar 2.0 has a very welcome pop-up blocking feature. However, Microsoft CRM starts by popping up loader.aspx! You log in, IE disappears! The way to overcome this is to point your browser to the CRM, cancel out of the username/password prompt and let it display the "unauthorised" page. At that point, your browser will still be pointing to the CRM site, and you can allow popups by clicking on the "xxx popups blocked" button on the Google Toolbar. It will then change to PopUps allowed...

"Control Toolbar" and "Forms" in Excel
In MS Excel , Under "View" ====> "Toolbars", what's the difference between "Control Toolbar" and "Forms" ? It seems they are very similar . Thanks. For ease of use I suggest using the forms toolbar -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Brian" <brian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u%23Q7q96QHHA.3412@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > In MS Excel , Under "View" ====> "Toolbars", what's the difference > between "Control Toolbar" and "Forms" ? >...

Missing email options in Publisher 2003
When I go to send email in Publisher 2003 I only get send email as an attachment and not the option to send message as an email or to preview the email. The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 Is Outlook your default email program? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "lljoseph" <lljoseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E71FD640-C3E3-4EF3-AAB4-90...

Unwanted Toolbar
I have a chinese-language toolbar that opens when I open MS Outlook and MS Word. I've checked all of the language defaults and don't find anything incorrect. Any idea how to get rid of the toolbar? Any idea how you GOT that toolbar? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, jabba asked: | I have a chinese-language toolbar that opens when I open MS Outlook | and MS Word. I've che...

Convert to Opportunity: opportunities get created although unticke
Hi, I have a problem that can be replicated in the following way: 1) Create a Phone Call and Save 2) Click 'Convert to Opportunity' 3) Untick 'Open the new Opportunity' 4) Click OK The new opportunity is generated anyway and I only really wanted to create a campaign response. This looks to me like a bug. I would be grateful for any help. Cheers, Marcin ...

RMS matrix attribute option
Adding an existing item in the RMS 2.0.0114 matrix with 219 attributes and 826 items and saving it takes about 2 hours to complete (using Windows XP SP2 Pentium D 3.0 Ghz with 2 G RAM). Since the backend is SQL Server, we don’t see any reason for the application not to support matrix records of this size, considering that the Item has 219 attributes and 826 items only. I think it would be better if RMS has the option not to load the existing attributes for the dropdown list. Just enable the addition of new dimensions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Why No "Format Cells" Choice Option Always ?
Hello, Using Excel 2007. When I select a Column of numbers, I usually see a choice for "Format Cells" At other times, for different Columns (also with numbers in the cells, I do not get the Format Cells choice. All that shows up as being selectable are: Cut, Copy, Clear Contents Why might this be ? Thanks ...

Why is redirect rule absent from my rules and alerts options?
Outlook 2003 help at <http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA011502011033.aspx?pid=CH063564671033> offers a choice of either forwarding or redirecting mail. I want to redirect mail to a webmail address to access it more easily while travelling. Redirect suits me better than forwarding, as forwarded mail all appears to come from me (i.e. original sender is not visible until mail is opened -- bit inconvenient). The forwarding option/s are visible among the checkboxes under 'Rules and alerts' but there is no sign of the 'Redirect it to people or distribution list&#...