How to set DEFAULT print options in Excel to print gridlines?

I would like to set the default page setup to print gridlines so I don't have
to go tell it to print the gridlines every time I do a new document. Any way
to do that?
Thanks!
0
LKR (1)

Create a template called Book.xlt with the default settings you
desire. Store this file in the XLStart folder (typically
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart ). This template
will be used to create any new workbook.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"LKR" <LKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to set the default page setup to print gridlines so
>I don't have
> to go tell it to print the gridlines every time I do a new
> document. Any way
> to do that?
> Thanks!

0
chip1 (1821)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Upgrading soon: Which PCCharge option is right for us?
Hey all, I am the IT director for a two store craft chain (approximately 15 lanes). My company is going to be upgrading to Microsoft RMS over the summer. Our credit card processor, Paymentech, has strongly recommended using PCCharge as payment solution. I was wondering which version we need to get -- we are looking for a solution that the cashier won't even know is there. In other words, we don't want to train our cashiers to use RMS and PCCharge. We just want them to know how to use RMS and let PCCharge handle all of the work. That said, do we need PCCharge Payment Server, or PCCha...

print screen
I have an HP notebook, MS 2007. My Print screen button is also the INSERT box. when I hit PRT SC and paste it into MS Word, it fails to copy it. I also tried ALT+PRT SC and that doesn't copy it to Word either. What should I do? ...

Latest version of Excel that will read Excel 5 files
Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi will do. My Excel 2003 reads and saves Excel 95 files as well Frank > Will Excel 2002 read Excel 5 files? What about Excel 2003? Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, I meant Excel 5.0, the version that preceded Office 95. Excel 5.0, when packaged with Office, was part of Office 4.3. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dderolph >" <<dderolph.10lrct@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in mes...

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store" option problem
I want to backup the all message sent or received by mailboxes, I find that there is an option "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store " in Exchanger 2003. I had selected this option and forward to public folder. But I found that not all message will be archived. - All message sent by mailboxes can be archived - Some Messages come from mailboxes will not be archived Eg: yahoo, hotmail, and other company Is this option not archive this message ? Any other setting need to configure ? Dennis ...

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

How to set backcolour

Excel 2000 printing
On one particular spreadsheet: I set print area; but "print preview" shows only one column, altho more columns were included in the "print area." Can you help? Many thanks, Joe Joe Maybe the print preview is only showing you page 1 of 2? Andy. "jfgelband" <jfgelband@optonline.net> wrote in message news:050201c3a7fe$34c58ec0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > On one particular spreadsheet: I set print area; > but "print preview" shows only one column, altho more > columns were included in the "print area." > Can you help? > Many t...

can't see photos in my document but they print
Somehow I've made the photos in my MS Publisher document disappear but they are there when I print. I need to see them as I edit and rework pages. What did I do wrong? How can I fix it. Thanks. Ron View, Pictures, detailed display... If this does not solve the issue, then your video/graphics driver needs upgrading. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter: Control panel, Display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If your images appear when you slide the acceleration down, then go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and u...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Excel File
When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. The same file when opened on another PC received an error : read only. Please asuggest a immediate solution Can you right-click the file, go to properties and uncheck read only? -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "ritu" wrote: > When we received a excel file through mail , while opening the file i > received a error :corrupt file, run repair to to extract the contents. > > The same file when opened on another PC received an error ...

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

How do I set OOR

Transferring Excel Data to Word...??? Help, ASAP!!!
I have to make "class passes" every week. They Include the student's name, Group color, homeroom teacher's name and room number, number of the room they will be going to, and the date and time. It is very hard to type in all of this data EVERY week... I have an excel spreadsheet that has all of this data in it. How do I "get my computer" to just "fill in" the blanks? for example, i have my data, and i press some key, and the names, teachers names, dates, times, room #s, etc. are filled in automatically. I've tried to make a template, i ju...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Can I import 100 addresses into MapPoint, locate and print all?
I want to import and display up to 100 addresses (within a three county area) on a map that I can enlarge and print to a plotter. Can this be done with MapPoint? If so... How? Jaws wrote: > I want to import and display up to 100 addresses (within a three county area) > on a map that I can enlarge and print to a plotter. Can this be done with > MapPoint? > If so... How? MapPoint is a separate product from Excel. Bill From within MapPoint you can import the addresses from an Excel worksheet. I don't work with MapPoint but on experiment using Data>Import I...

Set Focus

How do I print a timeline date range?
I have a timeline that starts in 9/2003 and extends past today. I want to print only a piece of that timeline: 11/1/2005 to 12/31/2005. How do I do that? If you are running Visio 2003, there is an option on the Print Dialog to print current view. So if you zoom into the area you want, you can print just what you see. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm &qu...