how to save part of an Excel worksheet as .jpg file

how to save part of an Excel worksheet as .jpg file

Press CTRL+Print Screen.  Open a photo editing program and paste screencap
into it.  Then crop down to the area you want to show as a picture.

"lylegalveston" wrote:

> how to save part of an Excel worksheet as .jpg file
0
Hagen (11)
10/22/2004 4:19:08 PM
Take a screen print of the active application (alt + print screen) then edit
it in a photo editor or get a program like Snagit (screen capture program),
I use the latter myself and it's great

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"lylegalveston" <lylegalveston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how to save part of an Excel worksheet as .jpg file

0
terre081 (3244)
10/22/2004 4:21:41 PM
Hi
some code for creating a *.gif file:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xl2gif.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"lylegalveston" <lylegalveston@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:2C99DD0E-74C5-4488-9F36-D855771826FD@microsoft.com...
> how to save part of an Excel worksheet as .jpg file

0
frank.kabel (11126)
10/22/2004 4:22:42 PM
Another cool thing Microsoft never shares... is to highlight the area o
the spreadsheet you would like to save as a picture.  Then hold down th
shift button and go to the edit menu.   NOTICE the paste and copy hav
changed to "copy picture" and "paste picture"

This is cool if you want to copy onto a word document or onto anothe
spreadsheet or as the others said, to another picture program.

Michael ;

--
daniels01
daniels012's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=868

Another nice trick is to copy a range normally, but to
shift-edit|paste picture link.

the picture is hot--it changes when the values in the copied range change.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?

I cannot send a fax from excel, I always get a line busy message.
I am using win xp and I am trying to send a fax with excel. I go to file chose print, pick fax driver and then fax wizard comes up, I enter phone number in wizard and click finish but I always get a line busy message in the fax monitior, can anybody help me. Thanks , Dan ...

ayuda con formula excel
quiero saber se me puede ayudar en eso praticamente yo quiero una formula da enserir an la celda CANCELLARE (mira foto para entender) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2152/89861598.jpg [img=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2152/89861598.th.jpg] que quando uno presiona la tecla CANCELLARE se borre todo el contenido de la linea detras de CANCELLARE o vero ( C9-D9-E9-F9-G9-H9 ) y trambien se tendrian que borrar en la hoja (tabla de datos ) donde estan lo mismo valore de ( C9-D9-E9-F9-G9-H9 ) o vero ( A7-B7-C7-D7-E7- F7-G7 )( mira la foto abajo ) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9799/32649272.jp...

Excel window keeps changing
Hi, I have a weird problem on my home computer while using Excel. If I don't use the screen for a few minutes, the Excel window shrinks to about a fourth of its size. So I have to click it again to either Maximize or resize to about 90% full size, which I prefer using. It is by no means a fatal fault, but verry annoying! Any pointers? Amer ...

Excel 2007
I have two layers of labels on the X axis.Top labels are days of the month 1-30 or 31. Under that is the month - May, June etc. I cannot seem to change the interval between labels, to show for example days of the month as 1, 3, 5 ... rather than 1, 2, 3 ... I can change the interval in the Format Axis dialogue box but this does not flow through to the chart. I'm thinking it is something to do with having two layers of labels. Anyone have any thoughts? I think it's because of the compound axis. In Excel 2003, you aren't even given the impression that you can change this spacing: t...

Excel formula question #2
I have a cell and formula as follows: =IF(C3="Premium",152.00,0.00) However, I want it to be if C3="Premium" then 152.00 OR if C3="Advance" then 107.00. How would I achieve this? =IF(C3="Premium",152,IF*C3="Advance",107,0)) You don't need to put any trailing zeroes after the decimal point, that is done by the format. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Nocturnal" <nocturnal@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:O5mxQNhfFHA.2372@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I have a cell and formula as follows: > > =IF(C3="Premium&qu...

Publisher File #3
When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all photos only some what kind of image file? how big is the file? does it look normal if you look at the image with an image editor/view = outside of pub? could be a lot of things...need more info. "Chloe" <Chloe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11CC693A-D976-487E-A76E-EEE051D67B32@microsoft.com... | When I insert aphoto into a publisher file it looks "mosaic" not all = photos=20 | only some ...

2010-02-08 new programs part [A-Z]
2010-02-08 new programs part [A-Z] ***************************************** 2010-02-08 new programs part [A-L] please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, 1500 Best-Selling Home Plans 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4.1.0.0 20-20 Design 6.4 2D3 Boujou 4.1 3COM Network Supervisor 4.01 3d Cosmo Worlds 2 3D Doctor 3.5 Datecode 020902 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8.0 (1 cd) 3D Object Converte...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Excel 2008 hanges when deleting cells or rows
Anyone know of a problem with Excel 2008 hanging when deleting? I have a large spreadsheet with all my banking history in it Today after doing a statement download to a .csv and then cutting and pasting into the spreadsheet I tried to delete a few repeated lines and got an hourglass. Eventually I had to kill off Excel. I repeated the cut and paste then did the same delete and had exactly the same problem. deleting just a single cell does the same. Next time I saved after the paste, shut down Excel and restarted again, same problem. I can navigate around the sheet OK, edit cells OK, but as soon...

How can I mark rows in Excel so I can use this information to set.
It used to be so simple when I had used a database in Microsoft Works. Now I have an XP, had to get my address databases changed to Excel (by an online company) and I'm not up to snuff on how to work with this now. I'd like to mark certain addresses so I can pull them out for a partial mailing. Can this be done in Excel? I'm a 63-yr-old grandma, no formal training on the computer, have learned and am learning everything the hard way. Hi assuming that you have headings (like name / address etc) across row 1 and your data starts in row 2 then in in a column at the end of yo...

Dos command for Excel
Hi, Is there Dos command to support Excel files? Thanks. Molly Molly Kay wrote: > Is there Dos command to support Excel files? Well, you can use COPY to copy an Excel file, or ERASE to erase it, but this isn't what you have in mind, I'm sure. What are you trying to accomplish? ...

Saving Images

Accessing Excel files over network
Hi Guys, First time here, so go easy on me. Scenario: Basic Windows 2000 Server based network with about 20 work stations connections. Server is a DC and workstations are all running Windows XP Pro. Workstations are also running Office XP. Users have deposited common files in a folder on the server. Because of control measures, these excel folders and files need to have permissions defined for either full control of read only access for certain members of the dept. Eg would be Folder Full Control Read-only Folder A Employee 1 Employee 10 ...

C++ Automation of excel
Where are the constants being used in the xl constants (such as xlPasteAll) listed that I can use them in VC++ automation code? or is there an include library that I can pull in to the code? Thanks in advance. create your own enum that looks like this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbaxl11/html/xlmthPaste1_HV03088335.asp Look under xlPasteTypes AliR. "Ven" <Ven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F134B653-D721-48F9-B615-BBDCBFA34CEA@microsoft.com... > Where are the constants being used in the xl constants (such as xlPa...

Excel loses linked workbook
I have an error (or don’t understand the workings of the new version of excel). I have a workbook G:\2009\Monthly Reporting Working Files\P05\Trial Balance\YTD Financials.xlsx. This workbook is linked to the period 04 version workbook (G:\2009\Monthly Reporting Working Files\P04\Trial Balance\YTD Financials.xlsx). Note it is has the same file name but is held in a different location. It links to cell D47 of period 4 and then adds current month. The formula works ok but when I save the document the links get broken and the cells become a circular reference. I can’t understand why. I ha...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Recalculate in Excel mobile?
In Excel on my PC, I can press F9 to recalculate - to re-roll a virtual dice, in this case. My PDA doesn't have an F9 key, and I can't spot anything obvious on the menus. Suggestions? I've now tried creating an ActiveX control - a button that calculates. Works fine on the PC, doesn't even appear in Excel Mobile. Not really any surprise, I suppose. Tools>Option>Calculation tab, Calculate Now? I don't know Excel Mobile. Can you record a macro to do that? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten <janewilliams20@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1135260390.867070.12353...

Text-to-speech in Excel X
I've been reading about Excel X having the ability to "read" text in=20 selected cells. Mac has the capability in Text Edit and the PC world = has=20 a "voice" option under the view+toolbars, but Mac doesn't. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

EXCEL #153
EXCELL - CAN ONLY ENTER 15 DIGITS, ENTERING MORE SHOW ZERO'S?? Please do not post with CAPS Lock on it is hard to read and considered rude. You should check your HELP and look up "specification limit" these are limitations built in or limitations that Excel must work with. You should not be using a numeric field for a credit card number for instance because it is not treated arithmetically, you should be using identification information at text. When you enter a 16 digit credit card 'number' the first 15 digits are the most significant digits and will be retai...