how to remove print option in a particular excel file

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
0
Excel1 (75)

You can do this
Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module

Cancel = True
End Sub

If you want to remove the print icon post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com...
> how to remove print option in a particular excel file

0
rondebruin (3789)

Excel Options
How do you disable the rounding feature in excel (e.g. - I want to display 10/6, and not 5/3 as excel would display)? One way: Format/Cells/Number/Custom ?/6 In article <B77FDD23-4A2D-430D-8375-34F9944CCAAC@microsoft.com>, "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you disable the rounding feature in excel (e.g. - I want to display > 10/6, and not 5/3 as excel would display)? text format Thanks for the help. Let me take this question one step further. I want to create a bar graph that displays the fractional value taken from a table...

Remove Excel Icon ??

.prn Files to Excel
Hello, I work in a system that displays data in spreadsheet format (display only, not editable). The system does not allow you to copy to the clipboard. I would like to put this data into excel to manipulate. The only way I can see is to print to a file (*.prn). Is there a way to open or use this file format in excel along the lines of a CSV or TXT file. If I try and open it with Excel the page comes up with squares and symbols everywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ray Ray, As far as I know, you can't open a prn file in Excel and get any meaningful data. -- Co...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

3 hole punched paper and excel spreadsheets
Help! Excel non-user needs to know how to set up spread sheets to shift tables to print on 3 hole punced paper. Our Excel guru is out having a baby! Can You help? Running Excel 2002. Thanks, Carl *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com *** Add a newsgroup interface to your website today. On the print preview. Click the margins button. At the top border, there are small black tabs (margin tabs). If you drag the margin tabs over slightly, you may be able to get everything you want on the page. If it doesn't work exit the workbook but don't save the changes. Anywho, make a back...

How to create a shortcut in Excel?
How to create a shortcut in Excel? Hi Vova To a macro? To a sheet? A shortcut on the desktop to a file? Post back with more info and someone can help you -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Vova" <vcapko@gng.com.ua> wrote in message news:04c701c3cbbe$cc6a9e30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How to create a shortcut in Excel? Vova wrote: > How to create a shortcut in Excel? One way (Excel 97): Insert >> Hyperlink ...

How to Remove SRS

Shortcuts of excel
I want to perform a "horizontally page down" , switch from column 1 to column 50 . are there any shortcut keys perform such action? are there any article listing all the shortcut key of excel? thank you. "Page across" is Alt+PageDown. To page back towards the A column again you do Alt+PageUp. If you look in Excel Help you should be able to find a list of shortcut keys (it was there up to Excel 2000). Regards David "cclai" <chichung15@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e7H2C9PqDHA.1020@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I want to perform a "horizontal...

pdf file into a publisher document?
Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. You could make a gif file of the pdf file or scan the pdf file creating a Word file and then do a copy and paste into Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, USA "cthrail" <cthrail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E69A19-D2FD-437E-8CCC-128A67AAA92F@microsoft.com... > Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables > and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. If the PD...

Chart Plot Area changes in Excel 2007
I having problems with unstable formats of charts in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet (under Windows XP). When I re-open a spreadsheet, the plot area is usually contracted to a much smaller portion of the total chart area, leaving lots of white space around the edges. This happens repeatedly with some, but not all, of the charts in my spreadsheet. Some are x-y plots, some are combination line, bar plots. Is there any way to keep the size of the plot area from changing? ...

Macro to filter dates using Userform1 & printing
I have a speadsheet that has 5 columns. (Headings are in row 2 and are: Cell A2=Date, B2=Name, C2=Paylist, D2=Cycle, E2=Action). Data starts in Row 3 and will go down to row 5000. The dates would start 01-Jan-2011 and could go up to 31-Dec-2011. Right now I have 2 macro's to sort by date and paylist but what I also need is a macro to allow the user to sort by the user inputting a from date (I think I can use a calendar to pick from) and a to date (option of => and =<) in a form. The next piece is how to display and be able to print this filtered info. I am not sure ...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Excel PDF
Does anyoine know is it possible to save a document as a PDF file ? You can save an excel file as a PDF file but you have to have a PDF writer. "Craigv_2000" wrote: > Does anyoine know is it possible to save a document as a PDF file ? Craig For FREE!!! I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here at Dale Nurden's site. http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm Saves first to single *.ps file which you then convert to *.pdf Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:16...

Excel TEXT formatting
Hello, I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? KIS On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:15:50 -0700 (PDT), kis <kisitanggang@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I want to use TEXT function in excel to format a number like -99.9854 >to xxxxxx-99.9854 where 6 x's are 6 trailing white spaces. The number >is in the range -99999.9999 to -0.9999. Any body can help please? > >KIS > > > > Maybe it&#...

Exporting several xml levels from excel

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Print view of the task pad from multiple employees
Hi, I am looking for a way to print the all tasks in the task pad from all emplyoees. All of them have granted me access to their task pad. Unfortunatly Outlook allows me only to print (or view) the tasks of a single employee. The print out should look like the following: Tasks of employee 1 ... Tasks of employee 2 ... Tasks of employee 3 ... Tasks of employee 4 ... Thanx in advance. :-) Or is there a plugin to do so? Frank ...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Import CSV files using Macro
i have 41 csv files that i need to import into 41 sheets in Excel. the name of the csv files and the sheet names are the same minus the extension (.csv). The sheets will be existing sheets with headers. Please Help the Novice thanks M3ntz Well, one way would be to use the Data->Import External Data->New Database Query and select CSV files as the source database. Drawback: it's completey manual & you'll have to go through it 41 times Another way is to choose File->Open, select all 41 CSV files, and let Excel open them. Each will open in its own workbook. You ...