How to print one header over several columns of data

I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command?

Format>Cells>Aligment>Horizontal>Center across selection?

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 May 2010 14:19:00 -0700, column title print <column title
print@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to print one title over a span of columns - what is the command?

1
Gord

Confine results of web query to one cell
How do you confine the results of a web query to one cell in Excel 2004? Under Excel 2004 a web query always seems to use up two cells in a given column no matter what data range properties I set. I never had a problem with this in Excel 2000. ...

how to uninstall ms publisher after a one week trial?
I have used the control panel software remove facility to get rid of a trial version of ms publisher but it remains in the computer and nothing seems to be able to delete it. Can anyone help please? See: How to uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall it by using the Add or Remove Programs feature http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "removing an ms publisher trial version" <removing an ms publisher trial version@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01C8FA93-917E-4A98-945C-7C3813FFA9F4@microsoft....

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

printing copies

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

2004 Data Integrity
Am using the trial version of 2004 (previously a 2003 Quicken user). Conversion went ok ... Money user interface looks good. Question: In Quicken you can do a "verify data" function & get a report of any problems found. Any way Money can do the "verify or validate" feature? I tried the "fix" option but find no report on the outcome. Being used to Quicken, I just like to periodically know that my data file is error free (before something goes wrong). Thanks. ...

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

How do I change color of cells, columns and rows in Excel?
I cannot seem to be able to change the background colors of columns, rows and cells in Excel. I had no problem when I was using Office 97. How can I do this with Office 2003? Can you see the colors when in Print Preview or when you print the worksheet? If this is a problem with all Excel files, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;320531 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:20:01 -070...

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

Outlook appointments in extendend DST time frame are now off one h
I read through the prolific Microsoft documentation on the DST change. My interpretation on how to deal with my XP SP2 clients with Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2000 (on Win2K) was this. 1. Patch the XP SP2 clients 2. TZEdit the Windows 2000 server where Exchange 2000 is installed 3. Since most users do not have adequate privileges to run the Outlook tool TZMove, don’t bother giving it to them. 4. Use only the Exchange tool (MsExTmz.exe) (Also requires TZMove) to correct all the time zone issues in mailbox/calendars for all whopping 60 users. While the process was clear as mud, I though...

Creating new attribute with Lookup as data type
I need to create a new attribute with Lookup as data type in the Account entity just like system Parent Account (parentaccountid) attribute in account entity, it would be great if I can just uplicate this system attribute. Since the new attribute (Dealer of Record) will be pointing to the same entity as parentaccountid, what is the best way go about doing this? Thanks. To achieve this you will have to create a new entity which will contain attributes you require and then you will have to set a many to one relationship between Account and your entity. After creating the entity y...

"Tiled" print setting.

Sum by like data
Question how can I use the SUM command to have it list the grand total for a wtn everytime time it changes? Example data WTN BillAMt 1111111 1.00 1111111 4.26 1111111 5.32 1111111 8.62 2222222 9.36 2222222 83.20 2222222 15.20 2222222 8.20 End result WTN BIllAmt 1111111 19.20 2222222 115.96 Use either pivot table or data>subtotal -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "...

CHtmlView and Printing

Looking up and matching data
I have two sets of data with the same information but not in the same order and am trying to match the data. In each data set I have 10 pools containing 100 loans. Each pool has a unique ID and each loan within the applicable pool has an ID of 1 to 100. I need to look up the Pool ID, then look up the loan ID so that I can extract the property type information from a third column. The Pool ID and property type is text but the loan ID is a number. I am struggling to put together the right combination of formulas to give the property type for each loan within each pool. Any suggestion...

Problems with printing

SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION
Hi, I'm getting a "SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION" error when I run a query that has an expression in it. I'm using linked (ODBC from iSeries) tables and I think it is because the data type is set to decimal but I can't change it because it is a linked table. Any suggestions. On Sep 7, 12:14 pm, SteveM <Ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What is your expression? > > Steve > > > > "James" wrote: > > Hi, > > > I'm getting a "SCALING OF DECIMAL VALUE RESULTED IN DATA TRUNCATION&quo...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Right Filling A Formula Whilst Keeping A Static Column
Hello, I have a large worksheet with in excess of 100 rows and 100 columns. In each cell of column C, I have a constant that I need to use as part of the formula applicable to columns D, E, etc. For example; =SUM(C7*D7). I would like to fill right across all subsequent columns so as the formulas are =SUM(C7*E7), =SUM(C7*F7), etc. Alas, what happens is that I am getting =SUM(D7*E7), =SUM(E7*F7), etc. Any suggestion gratefully received. Thanks in advance. Regards, Kevin -- kevtherev ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kevtherev's Profile: http://w...