How to make a page fit the whole printed page

I am using Excel 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium.  When I print my page it
doesn't fill the whole sheet.  I would like to know how to make the text fit
the sheet.  I've tried a few things, like page layout and scale to fit, but
that doesn't make any difference.

Might just be worth trying selecting the whole page and changing the font
size up to suit?
--
Jim

"itsmehb" wrote:

> I am using Excel 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium.  When I print my page it
> doesn't fill the whole sheet.  I would like to know how to make the text fit
> the sheet.  I've tried a few things, like page layout and scale to fit, but
> that doesn't make any difference.

Trouble Printing To a Phaser 8550 in Pub 2007
Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007, and now I am unable to print both pages of a publisher document. Page 1 prints fine. Page 2's title prints fine also. But where there is an embedded excel spreadsheet now prints as a black box. I have printed the document on another printer (inkjet) without a problem, so this does appear to be specific to the Xerox Phaser 8550. Please help. SpikeDDS wrote: > Just upgraded from 2003 to 2007, and now I am unable to print both pages of a > publisher document. Page 1 prints fine. Page 2's title prints fine also. But > where there is an embe...

How do I delete pages in Excel? Keeps printing blank pages at end.
I'm printing charts in Excel. Some of them are adding blank pages at the end of the charts. How do I get rid of these? Several ways: 1) Change the location of the chart to have its own sheet. Do this by right clicking the chart, go to "Location" and putting it on it's own sheet. Then you should be able to print it by itself without any white stuff. 2) Make sure that the page breaks are defined well. Go to View -> Page Break Preview . From there, you can move around the blue lines to determine your page breaks. Then, when you're printing it, make sure that you c...

Print reports offline ?
A customer is missing the print button in reports when going offline, any ideas how to fix this ? /Jack Hi Jack, The ability to view SSRS reports offline in CRM is handled by "Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005" (essentially a "lite" ssrs viewer) - this is installed when you setup the Offline client. As far as I understand, this application does not include a print rendering engine. No idea why - this seems like a bit of a gap to me ... The best way to handle this? Get the users to export the report to PDF and print it from the PDF viewer if they nee...

Make Default

print preview is different than whats on the screen.
In page setup I have selected the <blank> option for cell errors & in print preview the cells show & print with no data in them. However when viewing the sheet in normal view the cells have the value #N/A displayed. How can I get rid of #N/A? the VLOOKUP formula I'm using is: =IF((E9>0),G9*E9,VLOOKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE)) Thanks in advance for any help, Chris Hill Hi try: =IF(E9>0,G9*E9,IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE)),"",VLO OKUP(C9,Pricing!$A$1:$J$5000,7,FALSE))) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hillsy...

Remove Manual Page Break
Using Windows XP-Pro and Office 2003. Excel Help indicates that you can "remove a page break by dragging the page break outside of the page break preview area." When I click on the page break solid blue line, I can only move it up or down. I cannot move it "outside the page break preview area." I know that I can right click in a cell below the page break and choose to "remove the page break." However, I am intrigued by the dragging option described in the help section. Is this help information indicating I should be able to drag the page break line out...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

printing checks with description on check
I'm trying to print checks with the description on the check. I fill in the description box with the appropriate account number when editing the checks. When I print out the checks the description is not on the check. The field to change is StndCost in IV00101. After resetting the values, make sure to make the appropriate GL adjustments to the Inventory Asset Accounts. You can get information on how Dynamics GP and GreatPlains works from books available at www.AccoladePublications.com. Richard L. Whaley Senior Business Consultant "Jason" wrote: > I'm trying ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

How to setup check printing?
Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my checks, which would include my checking account and routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath the check. Thank You I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Gilman In microsoft.public.money, gilman wrote: >Hello Microsoft users. Does anyone know how and if it is >possible to set up my microsoft money 2000 to print my >checks, which would include my checking account and >routing number and all the good stuff that goes underneath >the c...

Outlook 2002
I have always used the flag feature when ticking it completed as a tool to show as a time/date stamp for when the update in the comment was performed. The COMPLETED flagged messages still show the date and time on the screen, but when printing out, this vital information no longer is included. How can I change that pls? Yesterday I had to resort to a screenshot, which worked yesterday as the email message fit on the screen. But this won't work for most instances, as most msgs are longer, esp. when concerning cases where that date/time stamp is needed as proof of something. Hoefully so...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

how to print lables from worksheet?
How can I print lables from an excel worksheet? Or How can I convert the spreadsheet to Word and then print lables? Please help me. My boss will kill me if I can't get the task done. Excel alone is poorly suited for label printing. Use Word's mailmerge...........labels and envelopes. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Make sure you have a few sh...

Print Preview Font Scaling
My application's OnDraw function creates a font that is multiplied by a scaling value. int nScale=-MulDiv(1, GetDeviceCaps(oDC, LOGPIXELSY), 72); CFont f; LOGFONT lf; memset(&lf, 0, sizeof(LOGFONT)); lf.lfHeight = nFontSize*nScale; When printing to a printer all is OK, but under Print Preview the font appears very small (but only when particular printers are selected in the Print Setup) My understanding of Print Preview was that it simulated the actual printed page. Any help! Gerard ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...