How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application

Hi All!!

Is there some that  when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o
the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running
until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it.

Regards,

Jat

--
JAtz_DA_WA
JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668

You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the
userform always on top plus adding those minimize/maximize/resize buttons to
your userform.

But as a user who usually has multiple applications open at the same time, I'd
hate this.

I wouldn't do it (even if I knew how!).

--

Dave Peterson
0

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

using money on windows nt
I have been trying to install the trial version of money on windows nt. However, the installation is never completed. The message I get is this: money requires either windows 1998 second edition, 2000 service pack3, or xp. Can I run money on windows nt? To use Microsoft� Money Deluxe 2005 you need: a.. Windows� 98 SE or later, Windows 2000 SP3 or later, or Windows XP operating system b.. Multimedia PC with Pentium 166 or higher processor (or compatible); Pentium II 266 (or compatible) required for Windows XP; Pentium II 300 (or compatible) recommended c.. 32 M...

alternative application to Windows Live Mail?
Hey folks, can someone recommend me a 'mail client' application that will work with my free hotmail live account in any of pop3 or imap protocol,.. besides Windows Live Mail?... I can't use this application because it's minimal requirements are twice the RAM and a faster processor than what I have on my old box... I've tried some 6-7 applications that should supposedly make Outlook Express access my hotmail free account but none have worked, so I hope someone has solved this little problem. Thing is, I could cancel that account and move on to another mail pro...

Windows update problem. Clueless
Here is my windowsupdate.log for today, I cannot connect to windowsupdate website period. Not sure what is going on. Can someone help me decode this nonsense? 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ############# 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ## START ## AU: Search for updates 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr *********** DnldMgr: Regulation Refresh [Svc: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}] *********** 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr Contacting regulation server for 20 updates. 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ######### 2010-05-25 17:20:51:687 1484 ...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Remove items from "Update Price" window
My uncle uses Money 2006 and has been trying to figure out how to prevent old investments from showing up in the "Update Price" window when he wants to update an investment manually. It's really just an annoyance and makes it take longer to search through the list to find the one he needs. In microsoft.public.money, N1tr0 wrote: >My uncle uses Money 2006 and has been trying to figure out how to prevent old >investments from showing up in the "Update Price" window when he wants to >update an investment manually. It's really just an annoyance and mak...

Windows xp / avast
Hello , Might someone be able to tell me if you have Avast 5.0 free , does it allow scheduled tasks . I've had NO luck in trying to get any info from them and I've tried google with no success . xp pro i.e 7 oe 6 The error is : " ox80070005 - access denied ! Try using the task page browse button to locate the application " . I've tried this but I see no mention of Avast . TIA , D. Sp 3 "D." <wdstk@sover.net> wrote in message news:eS8UMA75KHA.3656@TK2MSFTNG...

Open Each Excel File in Its Own Window
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to open Excel workbooks in separated windows. MS Word behaves that way by default. I'm using Office 2000 on Windows XP Pro. Thanks in advance. Regards, SBH Try Tools>Options>View and check the Windows In Taskbar option. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "SBH" <barry-hu@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:gf4ev05hi7jrfmv8on8kskpjg8vqjs1v0i@4ax.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if there is a way to open Excel workbooks in separated > windows. MS Word behaves that way by defaul...

Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00 Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices July 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic Press Release (PR) utility PRM - Press Release Monster for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Blast your company, organization, or your private product/service PR's to over 4000 newspapers and magazines. PRM is a fully automated tool that works from any Windows capable phone or PDA. Simply add, or import your press release. That's it! Everything else is handled by the to...

Backup always
How can I configure Excel so that when it opens ANY file (EXCEL), and save, it will 'Always Create Backups'. That is, want the default behavior for Excel to save a back of any file it saves; not just new ons, and not want to have to check every file before saving, please. (Used to be able to do this:~( You could try something like this, Michael: http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=456 ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Michael Sullivan" <Michael Sullivan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

windows xp profesional OEM
Hi i need to know what i need to do if my pc is broken and i need change my montherboard or all my pc with new one.. I can use my Xp again with my new pc or montherboard with same cd or i need new cd key and how do i proceed tnx mihai <mihai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi i need to know what i need to do if my pc is broken and i need change >my montherboard or all my pc with new one.. > > I can use my Xp again with my new pc or montherboard with same cd >or i need new cd key and how do i proceed ...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

how can I keep a tab in place?
I have workbooks with multiple worksheets. I would like to keep the summary tab in a fixed (first) position so that the user can easily, quickly find it without using the l<, <, >, >l (arrow) tabs. I use hyperlinks to get from the summary tab to the other tabs, and I know I can hyperlink tab back... but I'd rather not use the hyperlinks too much. Tools - Protection - Protect workbook (for structure) Or, create a custom button/macro that navigates to the summary sheet. -- Best Regards, Luke M "missy8892" <missy8892@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Windows Mail Calender
when ever i add an event in windows live its automatically going to wrong date at the time of saving Windows Live Solution Center FAQS http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d Windows Live Calendar http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=16 Windows Live Calendar Forums http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=16 Windows Live Calendar Solutions http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=16 -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Faisal Habeeb" <Faisal Habeeb@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

How do I keep the home tool bar on top
An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can restore it but every time i hit a key the tool bar disapers. How do I keep the tool bar on top while I am typing. You've minimized the Ribbon. Double-click any tab on the Ribbon to restore it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "RobertTaylor" <RobertTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081A95C4-76B9-47E2-A4E6-83A080233AD0@microsoft.com... > An hour ago the home tool bar stoped being displayed. I can rest...

Suggestion: Refresh current window mode
It would be nice if there were an option in CRM to refresh the window that you're in rather than open a new window. e.g. When you are on an contact associated view in an account and you double click on the contact, the contact window replaces the account window so that the number of windows open is minimized. Lee Adler ...

How to keep userform always on the top of all windows application
Hi All!! Is there some that when I execute an excel user form, it *remains o the top * of all the windows applications that are currently running until & unless I, manually, minimize or close it. Regards, Jat -- JAtz_DA_WA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- JAtz_DA_WAY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40059 You may get an answer to your question--but it'll involve both making the userform always on top plus adding those minim...

make Hyperlink jump on the top row
All, I have quite a few hyperlinks in a workbook. Some of them are in cells and some in objects. When I click on the hyperlinked cell or object i want that cell to become the top row. I was able to solve the problem for hyperlinks in the cell by using the following code Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink) ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = ActiveCell.Row End Sub Problem is that this does not work for hyperlinks in the objects. is there a way to make the hyperlinked cell become the top row when hyperlink is residing in an object such as a square or ...

Keep it alive
Hello! Is it possible to declare an Access.Application object in a module of another db (let's call it db1), display the application window to the user interface and keep it alive even when db1 is closed? Because the database object is closed as soon as the memory used by db1 is released.. Thanks for any suggestion! Answered in another group where you posted this. ...

how to keep text with next paragraph
"Church Mouse" wrote: > What is the problem? Version? ...

Cannot receive mail in Windows Live Mail
I am with BT and my mail comes and goes via Yahoo. When I send an Email, it goes, but I am not receiving Mail Messages. They are sitting in the Yahoo box. Any suggestions pleasee? Alan. Are you getting any error message? Are the messages in the Inbox on Yahoo? Other folders don't download in POP3. At Tools (ALT+T), Accounts, Mail, Properties, General, is Include this account checked? -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "brooke1" <brooke1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B04A5E2C-4B9E-4EB8-AA17-4E0BF9AEAAC1@microsoft.com.....

deposit to keep??
When you cancel a layaway and rms ask you if you want deposit to keep and you say ok, what happens to the money and where does that money go? and is there a way to turn off that button? ...