How to hide the outlook toolbar when opening an excel file

When I open my excel file the outlook toolbar appears along with all the
other toolbars.  I do not want to send an email with this file.  I just want
to open it without the entire outlook tool bar appearing.
0
Chris6982 (632)

Exchange Outlook hanging
Hope someone has seen this before . . I am running Exchange 2000 server for 8 different location. About 100 clients. Four of the sites are connected to the main site (which houses the Exchange server) over a VPN. The other three remote sites were connected via fame relay. The Exchange server uses the VPN router as its default gateway and there are static routes assigned pointing to the other three remote sites out a different gateway. Everything was working about 75% under this configuration. Outlook would from time to time delay in sending email, hang on startup, prompt the user for login ...

Hiding formuals in cells question

File List Folder Outlook 2003
Hi, I found an article which describes how to setup a folder to view any file system folder in Outlook 2002. I can't find any equivalent in Outlook 2003. Basically I just want to have an Outlook 2003 folder named something like "my files" and have its address pointing to a mapped drive. I have tried setting up a "home page" location on a folder, but it only works for web addresses, not file systems. Thanks in advance. Regards, Troy At the bottom of the Navigation pane, you should have buttons for Folder List, Shortcuts, etc. Select the Folder List button. Op...

outlook #60
how to increase e-mial attachment size in outlook 2000 >how to increase e-mial attachment size in outlook 2000 I don't know of any inherent attachment size. What problem do you see? ...

Excel slow on saving
Ever since downloading (28/09) Office 2003 Service Pack2 the larger Excel files have taken a while (some 10 seconds) before starting to save to disk. I have put this down to something in SP2 - although it may be coincidentally something more sinister. Has anyone else experienced this? Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions Spare a thought for moi, my excel 97 currently is using 40sec to over a minute to save. I have been offered links to investigate but no luck as yet. spam@uce.gov "Bill Ridgeway" <info@1001solutions.co.uk> wrote in message news:dipa0t$vsn$1@ne...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Outlook Web Access #47
I am using Win XP Pro & Office 2003 on the pc terminals Server has exchange SBS2003 running on it. When I try accessing the web access for outlook exchange, it does ask for login details and once it is logged in all the pic files and the program icons etc including the emails don't load up. I have tried it internally to use web access and it is all working just fine but the problem comes when I am trying to access it from an outside service (e.g.: an internet access shop on a high street without any firewalls) Can you please help? Jay wrote: > I am using Win XP Pro &...

Excel opens with no document -
Where is the default document for excel when it is launched? I am looking for the normal.dot of the excel world. Symptom: When I open an excel document it launches excel.exe to a blank grey screen. When I open a new Excel document and close it the document I opened is maximized at that point. I was thinking about recreating or pointing to the default excel document if it exists. First try the usual tweaks. Reboot your system. Start Excel with Start - Run - type: excel /unregserver, then excel.exe /regserver. It will start, put in all factory default registry settings, then end. Now ...

excel error
run excel, error : "This program has performed an ilegal operation, and will be shutdown. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor" what happen ? please help me? regards Sus ...

hide my name

Errors
I get the following problems in Outlook 2007 Professional new installation with Windows 7 ultimate O/S - 1) When I try to import a Personal folder from another .pst file of same Outlook 2007 version it gives me an error "The Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook". This error never goes off even after restart. 2) Trying to add new Outlook data file through Data File Management after selecting type of storage for new outlook data file as Office Outlook Personal Folders file and selecting the specific .pst file it g...

outlook express 6 #12
Program will only let me use one identity. When try to change identity, program closes and cannt be reopened without rebooting david wrote: > Program will only let me use one identity. When try to > change identity, program closes and cannt be reopened > without rebooting Wrong group - this group deals with Outlook - please repost to an OE group. ...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How sort filtered file.
Dear Sir/Mam, I m facing new problem in these days. I have workbook which contains data like this s.no. Name of Customer BillNo. Date Concession Form Form No. Amount How can i sort data after filtering by customer name in ascending order with serial no. I want to sort all data by ascending order of customer name. Thanks Rao ratan Singh As far as I know, if you sort it after filtering, you'll only sort the filtered data, not the whole data set. If you want the whole data set sorted, you'll need to do that before filtering. "Rao Ratan Singh" <RaoRatanSing...

outlook express and networking
I have 3 computers networked at my house. I have comcast dsl and have all my email going to Outlook epress. 2 computers have Windows 2000 and one has XP professional. Question: why are incoming messages coming messages showing up on each computer in OE but the sent messages and contacts are exclusive to each computer? Is it not possible to have have the OE on each of these computers "talk" to each other? ANY help would be greatly appreciated Lisa "Lisa B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bdd01c3df7a$ee432d90$a301280a@phx.gbl.....

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Outlook 2003 contacts problems
After carrying out a detect and repair on Outlook it returned to its default settings. I must have discarded my customised settings during the detect and repair. I have managed to restore my mail folders and contacts. Searching the web it seems the customised settings/ account settings are not in the pst file and I will have to manually set them up again. My question is about contacts, I can't get the contacts to work as my email addressbook. In contacts when I try contact properties/outlook address book the "show this folder as an e-mail address book" is greyed out. Can ...

using outlook and outlook express on the same computer
I just installed Outlook 2003 on my home computer which runs Windows XP. My wife and I each have a seperate user account on the same computer. I would like to set Outlook as my default email program and my wife would like to continue using OE as her default program. Each time I change a default setting on on account, it seems to change the same setting on all accounts on the computer. Is there a way to do this? Thanks! Create seperate users - His & Hers - for windows, then install OL under His win account/login "Jeffryrb" <Jeffryrb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Saving .pub file to pdf file?
I have 2002 MS Office XP Prof with Publisher. When I go through "save as.." pdf is not an option How about going to print and selecting Adobe PDF? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tresa" <Tresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5FFC532-BF61-4F14-84DF-755A0CA2B31E@microsoft.com... >I have 2002 MS Office XP Prof with Publisher. When I go through "save as.." > pdf is not an option Tresa <Tresa@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utte...

Excel 2000 #22
Is it possible to have a ruler line in order to be able to see which current line you are on in a spreadsheet? Rowena, You might be interested in my RowLiner add-in. See www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm for details and download. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Rowena" <Rowena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:167CCBFC-F233-43DF-AFE9-E505D718680E@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have a ruler line in order to be able to see which current > line you are on in a spreadsheet? T...

How to import Outlook Express messages into MS Outlook 2007
Hi, My computer runs Windows 7, and I would like to import messages from Outlook Express(My old computer that ran WinXP). I have the .dbx files archived to an external drive, and copied and pasted them to a folder on the windows desktop. When I run the import function in Outlook 2007, I can't get it to point to the folder where the messages are stored. I have a feeling this is not going to work with Windows 7, but if it can, please let me know what I'm doing wrong. If not, is there a way around this to get the messages into Outlook? Thanks in advance. "...

Outlook Express will not send receipt
I have Windows Me, Outlook Express 5.0. I receive emails that request a receipt; I checked send receipt always and tried checking ask me first. It tries to send a receipt but then says something like "outlook was unable to send the receipt" It doesn't tell me why or how to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

HTML signature in Outlook 2007?
Hello, Is there a way to insert an HTML signature in Outlook 2007? Because if you go to Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Signatures, you can create some in the embedded editor, but there is no way to do some *REAL* HTML editing (ie: a table, image, etc). Thanks a lot! Carlos If you are thinking about an (animated image or similar)then you cannot = in Office 2007. This is still possible in Office 2003 and before but = this was removed from Office 2007 --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be ackno...

Outlook wants FrontPage
When I try to look at some email messages in Outlook, I get prompted to provide MS FrontPage disc as it tries to open FrontPage. I do have FrontPage installed. I can quickly hit cancel and get around it but is there a setting or something that can prevent this from happening? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Insert the CD and have Office have it's way. Something probably got damaged. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Br...