Anyone can help me how do I display the 3 separate different values in 3
cells into just one single cell ?

thanks so much in advance.

Either there was a typo or there's an echo in here.
That line should have been:
= A1 & " " &  B1 & " " & C1

"Bradley Dawson" <bradleydawson@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> In the target cell, type:
>
> = A1 & B1 & C1
>
> where A1, B1, C1 are the cell addresses that you want to concatenate.
>
> If these have numbers in them or you otherwise don't want to add blank
> spaces to the cells, but want them in the target cell:
>
> = A1 & " " & & B1 & " " & C1
>
> You can also put a comma or text between the quotes along with the space.
>
> For more information, see Concatenate or & in the help files.
>
> "William Poh Ben" <William.Poh.Ben.szlbb@excelforum.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone can help me how do I display the 3 separate different values in 3
> > cells into just one single cell ?
> >
> > thanks so much in advance.

Use the Concatenate feature that uses "&" to tie together
what cells of information you want to take from other
areas into one new cell.

0
klgcm (2)

Filtering depending on value of a cell
Hi to all, Is it possible to filtration according to a value that is typed in a certain cell? Colomn B contain month names: Jan, Feb, ... until Dec. Is it possible to filltering using VB Code or Macro.. depending on the value that I type in cell C4? After that to print the filtered range starting colomn C until colomn L after hiding colomns F,G,H,I . Colomn headings are in row 6 Yes, you can program the Autofilter. Have a look in the newsgroups here, that kind of question has been answered a lot of times of before. You can reference the value of a cell using: Sheets("nameoftheshee...

Return a cell refernce based on a value
I have a value in worksheet A which is "x". In worksheet B column A have a list of values i.e. a,b,c,d...x,y,z and in column B I hav values relating to those in coumn A i.e. column A row 1 value is "a column B row 1 value is "apple", column A row 2 value is "b" and colum B row 2 value is "balloon", how do I get teh first worksheet to rea the value in one cell, find it in column A of the other worksheet an give back the value on teh same row in column B? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi use the VLOOKUP function =VLOOKU...

Matching Transactions #3
OK. I stopped upgrading at 2001 because of all the complaints about matching transactions & reconciliation in the account register. I have finally broken down & bought a new computer, so am back in the world, with Money 2005. I have found that those functions are OK to live with, after a couple of tries. What I DO NOT get is why Money is trying to match downloaded transactions with transactions in the future that DON'T EXIST. What is up with THAT? Susan ...

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

Dynamic Range Based on Cell Result not Empty Cell
I use dynamic ranges in excel. I use them to name ranges that vary i size due to varyin data. For example, I may dump data in F2 which ma span 3 rows or 100 rows. I use the following formula to name th range: =OFFSET($F$2,0,0,COUNTA($F2:$F65536),1) However, I now want to define the range based on the cell result. Tha is assume that I have a constant formula from F2 to F102. However th cells in the column either have a number in them or a "" in them. Th formula above will automatically size the range to F2:F102 becuas there is a formula in every row. How can i write a formua...

Find cell which returned maximum value in formula
-- De De, try this, =CELL("address",INDEX(A:A,MATCH(MAX(A:A),A:A,0))) will show the first one if there are more than one -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "De" <De@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A17DFFDA-BE05-463C-B68D-65FE235E6098@microsoft.com... > > -- > De Thanks, Paul, but I found this hard to follow. Excel kept returning that I had disabled macros but yo...

How to create a 2 columns and 2 lines graph with non-related value
Hi, I am trying to create a graph with 2 columns and 2 lines. I am able to get the 2 colums ($000 value) and one line easily ($000 value), however the 4th data series is completely out of range (it's a percentage value ranging between 8 and 10%). I can see the line completely flat on the bottom axis but would like to be able to move it up so it kind of "hangs over" the columns. Any ideas that do not involve complexed programming? Thanks, Double click on the line, and on the Axis tab of the Format Series dialog, select Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exc...

How to select & display distinct values

Word Cells into Excel Cells #2
How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into cells within Excel *.xls. By "cell formatted Word file", do you mean a table? I would simply select table and click copy. Then open excel and paste it where you want it to appear. J "gary" wrote: > How does one import a cell formatted Word file *.doc into > cells within Excel *.xls. > > > jayceejay Wrote: > By "cell formatted Word file", do you mean a table? I would simpl > select > table and click copy. Then open excel and paste it where you want i > to > ap...

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Pasting a value as an hyperlink
I have imported a list from a database of file paths to documents on our server, these data is currently formatted as 'General' Is there anyway of converting that value into a hyperlink to the said documents? If your list is the complete path and file name, then in an adjacent column you could just do: =3DHYPERLINK(A1) and copy this down. If you wish to you could fix the values and then you would not need column A. Hope this helps. Pete On Apr 20, 4:14=A0pm, The Rook <TheR...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have imported a list from a data...

Two address/one box
Due to a server crash we made changes to email addresses. Now some people are not receiving their email. Can we have two email addresses going into one email box? How? Please be specific as I am new at this. Thanks! You can set up an alias for the person within the exchange properties (sorry can't remember which tab) "Sam" wrote: > Due to a server crash we made changes to email addresses. Now some people > are not receiving their email. Can we have two email addresses going into > one email box? How? Please be specific as I am new at this. > Thanks! ...

Stop displaying a line

assigning value to a letter (Excel 97)
Hi, At my place of work we have a roster. To indicate what day you are working a letter is put in a cell for that particular day e.g O = Operational Day (11 hours) X = Normal Day (8.5 hours) A = Admin day (8.5 hours).. an so on... Your weekly hours are totaled up at the end of the week (Sat) depending on what you worked (as above). What I would like to do is assign a value to whatever letter is in the cell and in another cell somewhere in the worksheet total up the hours for that week. Sadly I have no idea how to do this. This is useful so you can work out your projected hours to ...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Minimum requirement for CRM 3.0 installation
Hi, What is the minimum requirement for CRM 3.0 installation? I've download the CRM 3.0 beta release, & trying to install the server. but it is fail. Thanks Hi. Alphonse. You can find this in the Implementation Guide which is part of the download. Regards J�rgen "Alphonse" <Alphonse@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D3479E7-FAE1-4E61-BC47-828429A95006@microsoft.com... > Hi, > What is the minimum requirement for CRM 3.0 installation? I've download > the > CRM 3.0 beta release, & trying to install the server. but it is fa...