how to delete a list

Once I've created alist, how do I get out of it?
0
Tinis (1)

You used Data|List|Create list???

Then you can select a cell in that list and:
data|List|convert to range

--

Dave Peterson
0

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Excel VBA
I have a drop-down list that populates from a range of cells. This rang of cells includes criteria for several regions: test1 test2 test3 test4 test5 test6 test7 test8 test9 What I need to do is if user selects Region 1, drop-down displays: test1 test2 test3 If user selects Region 2, drop-down displays: test4 test5 test6 If user selects Region 3, drop-down displays: test7 test8 test9 Should I break up the lists into separate lists and use an II statement? If so, can someone show me how I would implement this? Or is the best solution for this a macro or VBA module. I'm not sure ho to ap...

Delete macros

contacts list for Outlook 2007
I am trying to get Outlook 2007 to use my Contacts list as an address book. When I right click on properties, and go to the Outlook address book tab. The box for "Show this folder for an email address book is not checked. The item is greyed and will not allow me to check the box. I have multiple folders and all have the same problem. This is a new install of Office 2007 ultimate. How do I increase Office functionality to allow me to change this setting. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall and using the repair function, neither option works. -- Eddy Jr ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Not all fonts listed in Publisher 2003
We just installed Publisher 2003 in our lab for creating web sites. When you go to the font menu, only a few fonts out of many are listed. Only truetype fonts, but not all of the installed truetype fonts are listed. Some only have 5 fonts listed. Thanks If you have only TrueType fonts selected in the Control Panel > Fonts, Publisher will only display TrueType and OpenType fonts. Not all fonts files will display, as different weights (bold, italics, demi-bold) etc will not display in the list. They are activated by the Bold and Italics commands. -- >-----Original Message---...

add email addresses to global address list
How do you add a new email address to the global address list? The workstations are running Outlook 2003. The global address list will be shared with all users. Rose Create the user in Active Directory Users and Computers and establish a mailbox for them, they will then appear in the Global Address List, this is assuming your running Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Rose Peak" <rose@denver.headington.com> wrote in message news:5c1801c3e5e5$06b9b090$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do you add...

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

recent documents list
When opening Word, the "recent documents" list does not appear. I followed instructions in the "Options" menu, but the appropriate box is dimmed. So I can't check it to enable this feature. Gretchen <Gretchen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When opening Word, the "recent documents" list does not appear. Why are you posting this in a Publisher discussion group??? Gretchen, Have you used an anti-spyware tool and removed the MRU lists along with the other malware. "Gretchen" <Gretchen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

#Deleted

Can I delete this from ADSI?
Hi all, I am upgrating Exchange 2K to Exchange 2K3 and removed the Mobile information Server (which we never used it). But, I can see the CN=Microsoft-Mobile-Information-Server under configuration -->Services from ADSIedit. Can I safely delete this? or If I do not delete this, wii it have any issue with exchange 2003 mobile? Thanks! Exchange Server 2003 mobility features do not rely on that. Saving a LDIF dump may be a good idea before you delete - this provides ability to recreate the object if required. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...

outlook deletes inbox mail
On about three occaisions, my computer has restarted itself while Outlook Express, and sometimes other applications have been open, without my prompting it to do so. Upon rebooting, my Outlook inbox messages are completely wiped out, however, my sent folders and deleted messages, address book, ect. remain the same, and with no data lost. Can someone tell me what has happened, or perhaps how I can recover these lost emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, C.C. Outlook or Outlook Express? If Outlook Express and you search your drive (use advanced option for hidden f...

Can I recover deleted archived .pst files?
I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover them, is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. Sue State your Outlook version and information store. State how you deleted the files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "royalpei" <royalpei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8236C3C-C139-4B03-B2ED-5B135DE9DCC1@microsoft.com... >I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover >them, > is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. > > Sue &q...

Permanently delete only mail from Blocked Senders?
Outlook 2003 Is it possible to configure Junk Email Options to do the following? - Permanently delete mail from Blocked Senders (without sending it to the Junk Email Folder)? - And have suspected junk email from as-yet-unblocked senders sent to the Junk Email Folder (to allow me to determine whether I want to block that sender)? It appears that the "Permanently delete suspected junk email instead of moving it to the Junk Email Folder" checkbox (Junk Email Options > Options tab) would delete suspected junk email from as-yet-unblocked senders -- some of which you might want to re...

To delete or not to delete
....and that is the question. I was presented with a rather interesting problem this morning. I wanted to manipulate the main menu in my SDI application...simple problem, simple solution: CMenu *pMenu = GetMenu(); // do whatever I need to do with the menu... Now here is the stumper of it all...what do I do with pMenu now? At first I thought that I should call delete on it, however after much thought and many questions later I realized that you should in fact NOT delete pMenu. Here's why: Since pMenu was not explicitly created by you, you do not own it. You are simply creating a point...