how to change the raw height automatically based on the content si

Sme times you need to type text in excel cell and you want the cell height
to move down automatically down. Is that possible?

0
ASQ (1)

Format > Line > auto-fit

  and maybe in Format > Cell
  choose to align with an auto wrap

External data link change

Using HTML content as a Signature on Outlook 2000
Hi All, Have a HTML file that I need to setup as my signature in Outlook. I have been able to copy the Source, but the Preview Pane, and also the New Email window lists the Source and not the Resultant output. Have tried the above setting using the Message Format as HTML. Would appreciate assistance on the same. Warm Regards, Amar ...

automatically insert current date
Hello Group, I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will automatically fill in with the current date. I've downloaded some of the MS templates which will do this, but I have no way of knowing or seeing what code is in that field. If I'm doing a template on my own, how to I get the date to update to current one automatically? Many thanks. Jack The application you are using is? JClark wrote: > Hello Group, > > I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will > automatically fill in with the current date....

Why does the change change to a number?

Excel should have the option to merge contents when merging cells.
When Excel merges cells, it keeps only the upper-left-most contents and deletes the others. It would be nice to have the option (maybe a toggle button in the options menu) to concatenate the contents of all the merged cells, so that the information in the lower-right cells is tacked onto the end of the information inthe upper-left-most cell. This is not a big deal, but it would be a nice bell/whistle to save some steps. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Automatically move original email to folder on reply
When replying to messages, I want the original email to be automatically moved to a folder within my mailbox. I have played around with the inbox rules however, it appears I can only automatically move a copy of my sent message to a designated folder, and not my original message. Each time I reply to messages I want them moved to folder x. I know I could just create a rule to move them all into folder x before I read them however, I want to leave my unreplied messages in my inbox so I know which messages still need responses. Any help much appreciated!! Thanks. You should be abl...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Taking the Mode based on cell value
Could you provide a few more details about what you want to do? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "sip8316" <sip8316@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3F4DE24-C5E8-4911-96E6-E61A1E56DEF0@microsoft.com... > ...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Apay (automatic pay)
Using Money 2006 My bank supports e-pay (Apay in Microsoft talk) and I am enrolled. When setting up a bill for next month (September 1) - it sends it today. Or so it seems. I get a dialog saying "sending to capital one", for example. I also note the deduction in my account register. of course this leaves a negative balance as the cash is not in the account because there is no pay yet This behaviour is ok on my end. However, will my bank see this transaction today or on the date it is to be paid? I am worried they will charge overdraft. Also, what do I need to do to get the ava...

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box