how to calculate exchange rate?

Please I need a formulea to calculate Country exchange rate?
Many thanks
0
papa404 (1)

Question is a bit  vague... If you just want a formula to say convert $10
(In A1) to  �GBP (In B1) at a rate of 1.8 �/$ then in Cell B1 enter

=A1/1.8

You can put the exchange rate in say C1 and always refer to that, so it's
easy to change

=A1/$C$1

or is you have a series of currencies with say currency codes in a table
with their exchange rates then you should consider looking at VLOOKUP in
help

If you need more help. post back with more info

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"papa404" <papa404@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please I need a formulea to calculate Country exchange rate?
> Many thanks

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:13:02 -0700 in article <12CE93FD-52A9-4B84-9D48-
9F8540C7DDBE@microsoft.com>, papa404@discussions.microsoft.com spoke
thusly...
> Please I need a formulea to calculate Country exchange rate?
> Many thanks

Exchange rates cannot be calculated by Excel. The banks doing business with
another country calculates the exchange rate and they change daily. So if
country A is doing business with country B, country A's banks calculate the
exchange rate for the day with country B.

--
Sig: Say no to fixed width HTML tables. They look terrible in most browsers.
0

Exchange DoS vulnerability due to possible named properties overflow
Hello All, Here's a problem. Exchange Server 2003 has a hard quota limit for the named properties of the messages stored in Exchange Information store, as described in a KB article 820379. After the quota has been reached, numerous error messages with Event ID 9667 and 12800 from MSExchangeIS are generated in Exchange server's Application Log. This creates DoS conditions for the affected Information store. If the quota is increased up to the capacity limit of the named properties table (32,000), server can become unresponsive to client requests. Named properties quota overflow can be...

Using OWA from another Exchange Server
Hi Guys! We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA is enabled on EXCH1. Both servers have mailboxes. The question is how do I configure users on EXCH2 to logon to their mailboxes using the OWA running on EXCH1.Your response will be most appreciated. We run Exchange Server 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 -- Buchi "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BDE18EE-D9DB-49F7-AB76-B13DA1C11064@microsoft.com... > Hi Guys! > We have 2 Exchange Servers in the same organization, EXCH1 and EXCH2,OWA > is > en...

How to calculate age of a person?

Removing Exchange Server from AD
So I had a server die and restored the data to another server with a different name. Now I have an orphaned server in ESM. Can I completely remove it from AD simply by right-clicking it and selecting 'Remove Server'? Or do I have to go using ADSI Edit to clean it up? Run with setup with /removeorg. How to completely remove a Exchange server or the entire Exchange organization http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Mar 13, 4:11 pm, Mark Dola...

Can Outlook access Exchange Servers over the Internet?
I have multiple Email accounts located on different Exchange Servers (different locations). I want to know if there is an add-on for Outlook, in order to access multiple Exchange Servers over the Internet instead of using the Outlook WEB page. Thanks for any help, VPN will let you do this. You need to ask the Admins at the places where you access Outlook via Exchange for the credentials and the specific client. You will also need to set up separate profiles for each Exchange account that you want to access. How VPN works with multiple profiles/exchange accounts, I do not know. --� Mil...

HELP, How do I share Outlook folders on a local network WITHOUT Exchange server??
If you're talking about Personal Folders in Outlook (PST files), the best thing I can suggest is to locate the folder where the PST file is stored on the host machine, share that folder, and map to that folder from the other PC. Then add the remotely shared PST file to the Outlook profle (accessing the shared file on your network) .. >-----Original Message----- > >. > Unfortunately, Outlook requires exclusive access to PST files, so only one person can have Outlook open to access that file at any time. A good place to start looking for other solutions would be: http:/...

Due Date Calculated

Outlook fails to connect to exchange every second day.
Hi, I have a client who uses exchange and asked about a bizzare behaviour they have been experiencing. Apparently every (approximate) two days when they come into the office their outlook will fail to connect to exchange. What they have been doing to fix this is to Reboot exchange. For some reason this is working. What I am hoping to find is a "fix" that doens't require a reboot. :) There seems to be an error in the event log indicating that the exchange database is larger than it is allowed to be. Could this cause the experience they are seeing? Any clu...

Question about installing the CRM-Exchange E-mail Router on Exchange server with Mail Essentials anti-spammer installed
Getting ready to install the CRM-Exchange e-mail router on my Exchange 2000 Server. We also happen to have the Mail Essentials Anti-Spam software installed on this exchange server. Does anyone know of any negative interactions or anything I need to be aware of before installing the E-mail router? Thanks for the response! -Dave Vandenberghe dave@global-image.com We too are using third-party anti-spam software on our Exchange 2K server and it hasn't had any conflict with the Email Router for CRM. -Gary "Dave Vandenberghe" <dave@global-image.com> wrote in message ne...

how to calculate outliers

Calculated field options???

Real strange symptom.. Big Exchange bug of 2005?
Current setup: Exchange SBS 2003, Outlook 2003 Setup date: around Sept this year Hi all, i face a really really strange situation. I have some rules setup already to put dedicate user, e.g., Michael Jordan, to a folder "Jordan". Therules work well that put email from MJ to folder Jordan but today i found 3 emails from MJ sent few days before is not work. Instantly i trigger the rule manually "Run rule now" so that the email from MJ put back to folder "Jordan" although i m not sure why email does not follow the rule. BUT, the strange is, even i "Run rule now...

tenure calculations

Time Sheet Function to Calculate

Self Service Administration for Exchange
http://www.exchangessa.com ...

Formula to calculate time

Exchange 2003 SBS And Outlook 2003
Hello We have the public folders in Exchange setup to except mail from the outside world, and what we are noticing that when mail is delivered to the folder it shows as a post. What we want is to make it act as an email, so when we reply to it we can reply to all of the original recipients. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh also one more question. When we add a new user to the exchange server, we can not add that acct to the persons outlook unless we restart the exchange services. Thanks In news:7A4E06F3-E6A7-485B-99DC-765F415A584C@microsoft.com, Exchange 2003 <Exchang...

Migrate from POP3 to Exchange 2003
Our clients have decided to migrate from a POP3 with a pst using Outlook to Exchange 2003. How should I go about this...can their psts be ExMerged directly into the new Ex03 server or does this have to be done manually, client by client? Thanks! On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:37:31 -0700, "Heather" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our clients have decided to migrate from a POP3 with a >pst using Outlook to Exchange 2003. > >How should I go about this...can their psts be ExMerged >directly into the new Ex03 server or does this have to be >don...

Insert calculated median field in pivottable
Anyone know how to get a median calculation in a pivot table? I've tried inserting a calculated field but it always sums the calculated field. Thanks, Joel Not supported in a pivot -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Joel Schaefer" <joel@disintegrators.com> wrote in message news:ev4P0Nk6FHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Anyone know how to get a median calculation in a pivot table? I've tried > inserting a calculated field but it always sums the calculated field. > > Thanks, > > Joel > ...

Exchange 2000 Orphaned Mailbox?
I have an executive's secretary that recently retired. She was setup in Active Directory/exchange to receive copies of all of his emails. She was replaced by a new secretary and I changed Active Directory/exchange to reflect that the new secretary should get copies of his emails. I deleted the old secretaries account from Active Directory, and answered yes to deleting her mailbox. Now, when someone sends an email to the executive, the new secretary gets a copy, the executive gets a copy and the sender gets a response that the old secretary isn't a valid mailbox. ANy suggest...

Javascript help, calculation whoes when calculating from a calculation....
I am having a strange issue with Javascript and I cannot see what the issue us? Essentially I need to be able to calculate two values, one is addition and the second is multiplication. I am getting some strange numbers. My code is at the bottom under the ------, here are the details. crmForm.all.estimatedvalue.DataValue = 10 crmForm.all.new_cfp_estrev_nextyr.DataValue = 10 crmForm.all.new_cfp_estrev_yrtwoplus.DataValue = 10 This should make totalestrev = 30, Then its getting weird, I am taking the following formula (10/100)*30 = 270? Here 10 is the value selected from the drop down value, I ...

calculator errors
when i enter an equation into a cell such as: =product(a1,b1) into cell c1. If a1 is 1000 and b1 is .10 than c1 should equal 100, but it equals 102.04. My calculator is off somehow when i try to multiply. Please help me. Thank You, Kat I'd take a look at the values in A1 and B1. Are they really 1000 and .10 or are they 1000.49999 or .10444 (for example) "Kat and the Calculator" <KatandtheCalculator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:591A3F6E-7C20-4C88-B1E2-6B76CFF502BA@microsoft.com... > when i enter an equation into a cell such as: =product(a...