how to Assign Hyperlink to Button in Spreadsheet

I create a button with command tool ber but cannot find help to assign a
hyperlink to it
0
Deeker (1)

Can you use a button from the Forms toolbar instead?

Then you can just right click on that button and assign hyperlink.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Newbie needs help with spreadsheet "form"
I'm creating a spreadsheet with 3 tabs. I have a company info and user info box with fields on the first sheet. I would like if changes I make in those cells would automatically copy to the other tabs in the same spot (e.g. value A1 on Tab1 is changed I want that change to be copied to A1 on Tab 2 and A1 on Tab 3) Is that possible? If so, how do I do that? Hi, Easiest way is to move to another sheet and enter a formula of the form =Sheet1!A1 -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "ISDPCMAN" wrote: > I'm creating a spreadshe...

Reply button #2
I have a problem. Anytime I click on the reply button, Outlook freezes. Any suggestions would be helpful. Aaron ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

MSGBOX/Radio Button to select logo #2
I have a report template that is used for several different brands of my company. When i use the template i want a MSGBOX to open up and list 3 buttons - 1 for each brand. When a button/brand is selected it will choose the relevent logo and add it to the report. If possible the logo will only appear on the print out and not on the screen. Can anyone help me with this of is there an alternitive? Many thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Maybe you could just have a macro that shows/prints/hides depending on the choice of the user. You could build a userform that loo...

font of spreadsheet tabs' name
How to extend (change) font of spreadsheet tabs' name? Thank you. kemerat The size of the sheet tabs are governed by the setting for Scrollbars in Windows Display Appearance. Mine are at 18. Start there and work your way up or down. The font will increase or decrease with the size of sheet tabs. So: with Excel Application closed. Win98 as example... Start > Settings > Control Panel > Display > Appearance(WinXP Appearance>Advanced) "Item" drop down select Scrollbar Change setting to Taste Apply OK Depending upon your settings, you may have to re-boot to s...

Change Password through OWA Button
How do I make change Password through OWA button appear? Thanks. Here is a link that should help you out: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327134&Product=exch2k -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Friend of Gas Oil and Agriculture" <fgoatexas@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00bf01c3ccc4$4821d920$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I make change Password through OWA button appear? > Thanks. ...

Summation creates Mailto hyperlink
Ok, here is one I haven't seen before. I have a customer that has excel spreadsheets ranging from 97 to 2003 and she is using Office 2003. Occasionally, when she is doing a summation on a column, the result is a hyperlink that when you inspect it has "mailto:=" and then the formula of the summation. Of course if you click on the hyperlink, it opens up a new email with the formula in the TO: block. I am just wondering if there is a way to block the creation of hyperlinks in the program itself (sheet by sheet would take too long to accomplish) or what is causing this to happen. ...

Report button in toolbar
Hi I notice that some of my users dont have the report button on their screen although in their role, i give access to report. Could someone help me? Thx Carrie Did you check if the language of the report matches the language of the user? -- Dejan Dular http://a-crm.blogspot.com "Carrie" <Carrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6A45265-FCBD-4366-8078-03AB680EFC36@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I notice that some of my users dont have the report button on their screen > although in their role, i give access to report. > > Could someo...

Where is the CRM add-in Mail Merge button (Word 2007)?
Hi, I'm trying to do a mail merge (contacts) with a default mail merge template. When the word document appears, I can't see the CRM button on the add-in section. mailing list menu option it doesn't works either, appears disable. When I do this on a VPC Test Server from my computer this works fine, I can see the CRM Add-in Button...when I access to my developer enviroment doesn't work. Why? addional info: 1. Working with Word Version 2007 2. I'm using the Administrator Role on both scenarios. What am I do missing? Hi, Did you find a solution for you problem ? It...

Assign macro to check box?
Is it possible to make my macro turn on the auto filter when checked, and turn it off when unchecked? Rows("3:3").Select Selection.AutoFilter Range("A4").Select End Sub hi if using a check box from the control tool box, this should work auto filter is boolean meaning the same command that turns it on also turns it off if it's on. i removed the select and selection parts...........not needed. Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() If Me.CheckBox1.Value = True Then 'turn of Rows("3:3").AutoFilter Range("A4"...

get send mail button
How can I add a send / receive button in Windows Live Mail? There was one in Windows Mail, but to get mail on demand, I have to exit the program and reload. Help? Thanks, DN The Sync button does that job in WLMail. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E35D6649-D7D4-458D-B1B7-3C94652C39FF@microsoft.com... > How can I add a send / receive button in Windows Live Mail? There was > one in > Windows Mail, but to get mail on demand, I have to exit the ...

problem with hyperlinks?
I had posted a question earlier, but could not resolve it here. I have done a bit more sleuthing, and I am perplexed by the bahavior of Access. Here is what I found: I was able to get the hyperlink working on a form when I created the form with the Wizard. Now here is where it gets strange: When I disable a control (Enable: No) The Hyperlink functionality stops. The form does not accept Hyperlinks anymore. Even stranger: If i put a Calendar control (Version 11.0) on the form, the Hyperlink stops working. Even if I only put the control to the form and don't link it to any other con...

Backup Spreadsheet while open
Hi All Here is a tough one. I have an excel spreadsheet that I want to backup every hour though out the day. Problem is it's open all the time. I though of creating a bat file with XCopy but access is denied when open. The spreadsheet is on a Windows 2003 Small business Server. All workstations are XP Pro. Any help or ideas will be most welcome. Thanks Sean Hi Sean, Try Jan Karel Pieterse's invaluable AutoSafe addin which is freely downloadable from: http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.htm JKP's addin can be configured to save copies at user defined intervals to a us...

Attendance spreadsheet #2
I am trying to set up an attendance system to record student attendance. Students are assigned to one of eight courses. The course involves them in attending 3 modules (from a choice of seven) three times per week (9 attendances in total per week). I need a combined system that allows me to view attendance by module, by course and by individual student. I would have thought the easiest way would be throught auto filter. Once you have created your list - click Data, Filter, Aito filter. This will allow you to select individual courses, or student, or a mixture, and wioll return ...

how to paste a picture into the header of spreadsheet in Excel 20.
how to paste a picture into the header of spreadsheet in Excel 2000 You don't. That feature was introduced with 2002 version. The best you can do is paste the picture onto row 1 the have row 1 repeat at top. File>Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to Repeat at Top. OR pre-print the sheets with the picture then run them through the printer with your dat print-out. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:29:09 -0800, Excel programming questions <Excelprogrammingquestions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how to paste a picture into the header of spreadsheet in Excel 2000 ...

"Customize Outlook Today" button not working
Help... not sure why but I can't seem to get my Customize Outlook Today button to work. I have Outlook 2000. Any ideas? Thanks very much Deb OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "J206@comcast.net" <debjj@excite.com> wr...

Workflow Manual Rule Triggers Duplicate Assign Rule
I am creating a manual workflow rule that changes the owner of a record to a specified user. I then have an assign rule that I would like to create activities (Phone Call) for this record and user when the manual rule is applied. However, when I apply the manual rule, the assign rule runs twice and creates two activities. I am not sure why this is happening since the record is only being reassigned once from the manual rule. ...

How to link check boxes and option button data from Excel to Acces
Hi, If its possible, I would like to know how to link check boxes and option button data that is imported from Excel to an Access table. Some of my check boxes, the responses are True or False. Some of my option buttons response with text for Yes and No, or some other responses. In Access, once I make the form, it will also have check boxes and option buttons linked to the particular table. I hope I'm not confusing anyone. Thank you. ...

Sample button bar code crashes VB6
Folks I've been wanting to add a button bar/tool bar/whatever you call it to my utility to jazz up the interface. Yeah, I know it's eye candy but hey... So I found this neat sample code which works great in the IDE. http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=71482&lngWId=1 I commissioned a set of bmp files fram a graphics person and was happily inserting them into my program. All works quite nicely in the VB6 IDE. Then I compiled it and it immediately crashes an dbrings up the VS2006 debugger. So I downloaded a fresh copy and compiled just the sam...

View spreadsheet
I try to open an excel spreadsheet which is hyperlinked to a webpage but excel just shows a blank sheet although I know the sheet is opened. Can view from custom view , but want to make it open upon clicking the hyperlink automatically by any one in the community -- cheers Mike Windows 7 user ...

email when assigned task is closed
Hello Community, a Task is assigned to another user. Is there a way to send an email to the creator of the task when the task is closed by the other user? You can write callout when email is send for example PreSend or PostDeliver callout example private void SendEmail(String subject, String description, Guid ownerId, Guid senderId, int directioncode, bool prioritycode, Guid regardingId, CrmService service) { activityparty partyOwner = new activityparty(); partyOwner.partyid = new Lookup(); partyOwner.partyid.type = EntityName.systemuser.ToString(); partyOwner.partyi...

Autofilter hiding button bar
I have a group of buttons at the top of my worksheet, over row 1. Row 1 contains the headers for the sheet, which are important as the sheet is Autofiltered. One of the buttons activates a sort macro which turns off the autofilter, sorts the sheet, then turns the autofilter back on. The macro works fine, however, when the autofilter gets turned back on, it row 1 of the sheet above the button bar, for purposes of detcting mouse clicks. Effectively, if a user hits the sort button, he turns off the button bar. Any way to either send the sheet to back , or bring the button bar to front? Iain K...

Entity buttons missing label text
Hi, I'm experiencing a small problem with label text on certain entities and wondered whether anyone else had had similar or knew of a solution. On certain entities (Account, Contact and Quote) the button label text no longer appears. On the Account, if you click Contacts in the left hand nav panel the label text for 'New Contact' and 'Add Existing Contact' buttons is missing. The same buttons are missing label text in the Sub-Contact section of the Contact Entity. On the Quote (only draft quotes, active ones are fine), the menu toolbar is missing the 'Save and...

merging spreadsheet data
I have 3 sheets in a spreadsheet and wish the data in cell B27 on sheet 3 to equal the data in cell C6 on sheet 1, i.e. if C6 = 3200 then B27 will be the same. How do I write this as a formula or instruction? Many thanks for your help, Dave In Sheet3, In B27: =IF(Sheet1!C6="","",Sheet1!C6) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:21,000 Files:370 Subscribers:66 xdemechanik --- "Dave in Ampthill" wrote: > I have 3 sheets in a spreadsheet and wish the data in cell B27 on sheet 3 to > equal the data in cell C6 on sheet 1, i.e. if C...

Spreadsheet help please
I have the following, in cells A2 = Part Number B2 = Description C2 = Supplier D2= Lead Time E2 = Number req F2 = Qty What I,m trying to acheive is that in cell C3 there is a drop down menu that you can pick one of 7 suppliers, depending on which one you chose i want it to populate a requirement in D3 Is this possible, if so can you explain how Thanks Debra Dalgleish explains how to do this on her wonderful Contextures site: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Hope this helps, Hutch "Shane" wrote: > I have the following, in cells > A2 = Part...

Re-Assign Company also re-assigns tasks
If you are the owner of an account record in CRM & the account is re-assigned to someone else then all the activities (both open and history items!)are re-assigned to the new account owner. This is often not what is required - anyway that we can stop this so that re-assigning the account doesnt necessarily re-assign all activities related to it? Roger Sorry - please ignore this post; it's simple enough to do via Customisations, I was just loking in the wrong place before. Roger "Roger" <roger_id@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:50DBF649-9179-4275-8963-0CAE...