How to apply a weighting

I'm trying to apply a weighting to my teams to allow for experience and
size

I have 3 teams which are different sizes and are different skill
levels.
Level 5 is the lowest skill level and level 1 being the highest skill
level.

Team size/level5/level4/level3/level2/level1

6/3/2/0/1/0
10/2/3/4/0/1
7/0/2/3/1/1

How do I apply a weighting to these numbers to allow for team size and
experience. Can I do this using sumproduct? I tried looking at this but
cant get my fragile little mind around it

Thanks in advance.

--
Homer J
Homer J's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26166

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .
I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some help on this matter? Thank you, Dwain Hi Dwain, Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu. See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html --- Regards, Norman "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6939ADC2-CF1C-46AA-B163-BEE27E23356A@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only w...

How can i change the default line weight in an excel chart
I select a heavier line weight for a Pivotchart graph so it is easier to see, however every time i change something on the graph from the drop down box the line weight goes back to it default (lighter) weight. ...

view applied?
What does the following WLM beta message mean? View applied not connected to imap4.xxxxxx.co.uk I had already clicked on this account and a couple of emails were downloaded. ...

I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it can be done as I have done it before (by accident) Any help mostgratefully received! bestregards, Tim Apply borders... In article <62E1EA83-287A-4FE3-BEC6-7C0155EA1850@microsoft.com>, "FizzyBunghole" <FizzyBunghole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and > searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it c...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

Cross Apply problem
How do I get the desired result for the following: SOURCE TABLE: USSoilLyr FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy 60 Alfisols ashy 57 Alfisols ashy 38 Alfisols clayey 85 Alfisols clayey 79 Andisols medial 50 Andisols medial 36 DESIRED RESULT (TARGET TABLE): T_Order FIELDS: TAXOR PARTSIZE PCT_R Alfisols ashy AVG(60+57+38) Alfisols clayey Avg(85+79) Andisols medial Avg(50+36) My T-SQL Code, as follows, returns wrong calculations when I manually check the results. UPDATE T_Order SET ...

Apply Multicurrency Invoices in Bank Management
I oppened a ticket to know why I cant apply Multicurrency Invoices to payment transactions in Bank Managment as it is available in Payable Management. I've been suggested to post a suggestion for that. Simply, while doing a payment in Bank Management. If the Chequebook Currency is diffrenet than the invoices currencies that you are paying againist, then you can't apply these invoices. Thus, you cant see them in the remittance advice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

Install V10 HR after applying service pack 3
I am currently on V10, SP3 and now have purchased the HR module. I am not sure of the steps I need to take to load the HR module (we have the V10 DVD that is not sp3) Are these my steps? 1. Load the HR module from V10 DVD on SQL Server install (I was told previously to use the Add/Remove programs option and change but it still asks for the DVD) 2. Do I need to reload SP3 on server install? 3. Then load the HR module (from V10 dvd) on additional workstations? If I have to re run the SP3 I am concerned it is going to take hours to complete like original instal of SP3 If anyone has a...

unposted applied credits
how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. Thanks, Scott If you have SmartList Builder, you could use it to create a SmartList based on the Cash receipts work file. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. > > Thanks, > Scott > Create a report off RM10201 (RM Cash Receipts Work File). Add a restriction where Current Transaction Amount <> Original Transaction Amount. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > how can list all unposted applied credits in AR. > > Thanks, > Scott > Which smartlist contains t...

Payables issue with Applied Payments and Void Check
Hi, We had a user a number of months ago apply a number of Credit Memos from a vendor to a large invoice while creating a check. Apparently the check was then void, without a normal check number leaving us with "REMIT0000000000xx" as the reference to it. We now have a situation where the large invoice and all of the credits are still showing in the system as open. The individual credit memos do not show as having amounts applied, but when we try to apply them we're told that the amount is already applied. Everything seems to be stuck in limbo, with no way to post to resol...

How to apply a weighting
I'm trying to apply a weighting to my teams to allow for experience and size I have 3 teams which are different sizes and are different skill levels. Level 5 is the lowest skill level and level 1 being the highest skill level. Team size/level5/level4/level3/level2/level1 6/3/2/0/1/0 10/2/3/4/0/1 7/0/2/3/1/1 How do I apply a weighting to these numbers to allow for team size and experience. Can I do this using sumproduct? I tried looking at this but cant get my fragile little mind around it Thanks in advance. -- Homer J ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Mass apply or batch apply sales documents?
Is there any way to avoid manually applying payments one by one? Our current process is that we have a cash receipt batch of payments that have declined, and on a daily basis, it is reauthorized. When the payments are approved, the payments are posted without applying the payment to the invoice first. We are using GP 10. Thanks, Erin Erin, There are several third party programs that address this issue very well. Do a search on the internet and you shall find them. Best regards, Leslie Vail "Erin Black-Mitchell" wrote: > Is there any way to ...

Apply CF to Row after CF was applied to Column
Can someone please help me? I've read through the postings and the help files but still can't seem to figure out how to do this. I've applied conditional formatting to the J column of my spreadsheet so that if there's any text listed the cell turns yellow. What I'd like is if not only the cell but the row, from A:O turned yellow also. How do you do that? I'm using 07. Any help in English walking me through the steps or a hint toward the appropriate post would be greatly appreciated. Cuz I aint figrin it out on myown! Thanks in advance! --Dax...

Does the Junk email filtering rules apply to RSS feeds?
Answer required! No. RSS feeds are voluntary and if you don't like them, you just delete them from reaching you. This is the same with newsgroups. If you don't like the insults in these newsgroups, you don't subscribe to them. PERIOD. Nobody send you these things to your mailbox. It is you who is getting them for your own consumption. With email it is completely different. You get spam even if you didn't want them so you need filters for them. Hope this helps. Jackel Jhon wrote: > > Answer required! Jackel Jhon wrote: > Answer required!...

52258 Mining the Web: eigenVectors, Kriging, Inverse Distance Weighting Searches 52258
Site and Features: http://www.eigensearch.com Search engine, eigenMethod, eigenvector, mathematical, manifolds, science, technical, search tools, eigenmath, Jacobian, quantum, mechanics, manifolds, science, physics, chemistry, law, legal, government, home, office, business, domain lookup, medical, travel, food, university students, searching, searchers, surfing, advanced search, search tools Chemistry, mathematics, physical sciences, engineering, aerospace, astronomy, photography, news, computers, software, investment, venture capital, stakeholder, Biology, Chemistry, Geosciences, Biotechno...

No image when stationery applied via code
Hi I am applying stationary to my outgoing email message when sending mail via code. The exact code is given at the end. The problem is that the image doe snot appear in the stationery at the other end. What is the problem and how can I get the image to accompany the mail as part of the stationary? I am running the code from within MS Access. Many Thanks Regards Code ==== Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With EM .To = "user@company.com" .Subject = "Any Subject" .HTMLBody = HTMLTextAndSignature(...

GPO not applied
Dear all I have the following situation: 2 DC with Windows Server 2003, 1 Terminal Server with Windows Server 2003 and 2 Terminal Server with Windows Server 2008. For different clients I have different GPOs. When I login as user A (from client group A with GPO A) to each of these 3 Terminal Server the GPO applies successfully. When I login as user B (from client group B with GPO B) to each of those 3 Terminal Server the GPO does not apply. I notice that I have the error in event viewer: 1053: Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. (The specified user does no...

Apply patch
--wihuwnzlron Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yrdtlhhpgluxil"; type="multipart/alternative" --yrdtlhhpgluxil Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gnolhsghonsbmhfpk" --gnolhsghonsbmhfpk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. In...

Apply concatenation formula to column
Ho campers An extremely basic question: I have figured out how to concatenate several values from a particular row (e.g. =F2&"."&G2) to get what I need in H2. How do I then apply the same formula for the entire F and G columns to show the results of each row in it's respective M row? I assume I can do this without writing a new formula in M for each row, but I've been trying various search phrases in Excel help without success. (Good thing I at least remembered "concatenate" is what I wanted to do... . Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any help Georg Wi...

Outlook becomes very slow after apply the SP2
I just reinstall the my Windows XP Pro and Office XP Pro. Everything is fine and working until I update the Office XP SP2. The outlook becomes so slow, about 3 to 5 seconds delay everytime click on different icons. Can anyone help me? Please, ...

apply views
Is it possible to apply a view (messages, messages with autopreview, etc) to all the folders at the same time? ...

How do I apply a default size to all comments in Excel worksheet?
It seems that overnight all of the comments in my Excel spreadsheet resized to a smaller, less convenient size. I am looking for a command that will make all of them return to their original size without having to resize each individually. There's code here that will resize the comments: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Resize Alt0471 wrote: > It seems that overnight all of the comments in my Excel spreadsheet resized > to a smaller, less convenient size. I am looking for a command that will > make all of them return to their original size without having...

Error 3125 doesn't apply here. So, what's the problem.
<Name> is not a valid name. Make sure that it does not include invalid characters or punctuation and that it is not too long. (Error 3125) The specified name does not follow standard naming conventions or is not a valid parameter or alias name. Check your entry to make sure you have not included invalid characters or punctuation and that the name is not too long. I get the above error message only when trying to run my parameter query. I've named it "Status Report Query" and then tried "Reports I Want" and have also tried other simple names. I really don&...

Excel
1. Look at a worksheet ; the range A1:A10 is filled with text data. 2. Enter into cell C1, = Countif(A1:A10,"<="&A1:A10) ; it works. 3. Then, the range B1:B10 is filled with text data. 4. Enter into cell C2, = Countif(A1:A10&B1:B10,"<="&A1:A10&B1:B10) ; it does not work. 5. Please offer an explanation that it does work and then it does not work. 6. Regards. I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding what you're trying to do... =COUNTIF(A1:A10,"<="&A1:A10) is functionally equivalent to =COUNTIF(A1:A10,"...