How to Activate "Show all" in a Protected Shared Workbook

Hi,

I created a  protected and shared workbook in Excel 2003  ,the default
Filter Option is "Auto Filter"

how can I use the "Show All" in Filtering.?

even I unchecked  the "Filter Settings" in "Tools-> Share Workbook ->
Advanced -> Include Personal View "  but it did not work.

Thanks.

You can't.

If the workbook were not shared, then you could create your own macro that
unprotects the worksheet, does the showall and reprotects the worksheet.

But with the workbook shared, you can't change the protection of a sheet.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Tasks: show all attachments
Hello! Sometimes we have long tasks with a lot of inline attachments. Is tehre a possibility to see all attached files in a list? Regards, enno -- http://www.verbrennung.org This message was send early in the morning. Please don't blame me, if it makes no sense. ...

X, Plus, and Star marker styles do not show all data points
In a scatter chart, the X, Plus, and Star styles simply mark the right end of each string of data; data points to the left of that position don't show, unless I use a background color different from the Chart's background. The square, diamond, triangle, and circle styles show all the data. Is there a property of these 3 problem styles I should set to make them display like the 4 that work? Thanks for any help. Larry Mehl Larry - I've never noticed a problem like that. You're saying the markers only mark the last point in a series? Are these charts you're doing your...

Pivot table show all days of a month even if no data
Hello, My question is the following. If i have data based on date (days). How to show all the days of the month even if there is no data for some days in the month ? I have a hole in pivot table ! Thank you in advance for your help. start off the pivot table data with blank records of all the dates in the range you want. -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "Elan lent" wrote: > Hello, > > My question is the following. If i have data based on date (days). > How to ...

how to show all image and other components in OE6
Hi, Everyone, I had installed Microsoft WindowsXP with SP2, but When I use my OE6 to receive internet mail, some strange things happened, I can't see any images or other components, for instance, Macromedia Flash, ActiveX component, etc. But now, I don't know how to receive and show all contents with all images, flashes, and others. Any help will be appricated! Best regards Allen Chang Allen Chang <zhangbwnewyork@hotmail.com> wrote: > Everyone, I had installed Microsoft WindowsXP with SP2, but When > I use my OE6 to receive internet mail, some strange thi...

How do I show all characters before the letter A in a Query?
I have a table that has a field which contains numeric and or alphanumeric values. I am wanting to develop a query from which the field "TAG" can be searched and for any records that has a letter A,B,C,D etc at the end, that letter is placed in another field. Example TAG Field1 Field2 0206 0206 0206A 0206 A 0206D 0206 D 206A 206 A 026 026 Field1: IIF(IsNumeric(Right([TAG],1)), Null, Right([TAG],1)) If you don't need the leading 0s, then it's easy to get th...

Show All Groups in 2007
I've looked for this setting, but can't seem to find it -- or, maybe it's not available (which would totally surprise me) -- is there a way to always "Show All Groups" in Access 2007 as opposed to having to right click on the navigation pane and activate all the time? I prefer to see all my objects at once. Thanks for any help. Yes: the top of the Nav Pane has a drop-down. Choose: All Objects. To see them sorted like previous versions, right-click on the top of the Nav Pane, and choose: Category | Object Type -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, W...

Why would a Data Validation Listbox show all records during a Filter?
Greetings All, I set up a filter similar to Debra Dalgleish's Filter for Date Range, using a numeric range instead. This works fine. There is student data on a sheet named "Students," and filter criteria (grade levels 6 through 12) are on a sheet named "Schedules". On the "Schedules sheet are separate ranges for different class periods--each cell contains data validation with its source set =AbbNames, which is a column on the "Students" sheet. This allows the user to select student names instead of typing them. With the filter on, however, the listb...

show all price list in HTML bar for each selected item
In RMS client would like to see all the price lists appear when they select an item in the POS screen. MBS says this could probably be done in the HTML status bar but I don't know how to do that. Has anyone else had such a request or done something like this? Thanks ...

Loads very slowly, doesn't show all elements on screen?
I have Windows XP and Office 2003. All other programs seem fine, but Publisher loads, prints, saves & closes very, very slowly - it has even frozen the computer. When it does load a document, it often doesn't show all of the elements on screen, although it does print all elements. I have a brand new computer with plenty of RAM and memory. I don't get an error message. CJackson wrote: > I have Windows XP and Office 2003. All other programs seem fine, but > Publisher loads, prints, saves & closes very, very slowly - it has > even frozen the computer. When it do...

Show All Options in Menus
Is there an option to check/uncheck that will force to show all menu options in the toolbar (File, Edit, View, Insert, etc.). Rather than clicking on the down-pointing double errors to show all options, I would like to see all options all the time (instead of only those not being idle). Thanks, Tom Hi Tom! View > Toolbars > Customize > Options Tab Put check on "Always show full menus" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. &...

Export don't show all Textboxes
I have a report which calculates on an condition some textboxes: Private Sub Detail_Print() If Me.Text62 > 30 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Textover30.Visible = True Me.Text15to30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False ElseIf Me.Text62 <= 30 And Me.Text62 >= 15 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Text15to30.Visible = True Me.Textover30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False etc........ End If As...

Show all formulas?
Hello all, Is there a way th have all formulas in a sheet shown, so I can print it out with formulas showing? thanks, Confused Man Ctrl + ` -- Regards - Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy "Confused Man" <bfbj@iup.edu> wrote in message news:FcCdnSCTJvHTde3fRVn-tw@adelphia.com... > Hello all, > > Is there a way th have all formulas in a sheet shown, so I can print it out > with formulas showing? > > thanks, > Confused Man > > "Confused Man" <bfbj@iup.edu>ha scritto nel messaggio FcCdnSC...

Crystal XI will not show all possible values in a parameter field
Hello: We have a Crystal XI report that has one parameter value that is a "static" rather than "dynamic". It works fine and, when you type in a value upon refreshing the report, the data is correct. We made a copy of the report, because we want a second report where the parameter value is dynamic rather than static. We do not want a range, but we do want a parameter that will show all possible values on the left and allow you to pick and choose one or more of those values. For some reason, not all of the possible values are showing in this dynamic parameter field...

start date & end date
I have a date table & a leave table which leave table contains startdate & end_date. How i do show all date in between startdate & end date . For example : Leave startdate = 1/5/2010, end date =3/5/2010. i want the data show all date - 1/5/2010 NANCY AL 2/5/2010 NANCY AL 3/5/2010 NANCY AL You can use a Cartesian Product query to generate a record for every date in the period. 1. Create a table with just one field of type Number, named (say) CountID, and mark it as primary key. Save the table as (say) tblCount. 2. Enter records from zero to the highest number of ...

PST does not show all files
Hope someone can help me out here, I have a PST that is about 600MB when looking at the pst in explorer. However when I open it up in Outlook it only show 547MB. The problem that I have is I am missing alot of e-mails which kind of adds up to the missing 50MB. Does anyone have any ideas what could have happened and how do I get the full 600MB to show up. Thanks Gavin... You do not understand Microsoft math. 600 = 547 Explorer reports white space differently that Outlook. Those are identical file sizes. It's like tuning musical instruments. If you're only off by a bit, that...

open form, show all records but go to a specific record
I'm using the following code in the Click Event of a list box in one form to open another form and go to a specific record: stDocName = "frmActivity" stLinkCriteria = "[ProjectID]=" & Me!List2 DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria The problem with this operation is that it does more than simply go to a specific record - it also filters the recordset to display only that record. How can I modify that code so that it selects the desired record in the form, without filtering the recordset so that all of the records are available in the form? ...

show all view in Excel 2007
In Excel 2003 there was a Show All View button that would re-set the view after filtering. I do not see a comparable button in 2007. Can anyone help with this? "shan88" <shan88@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F64FC1C-1F0E-4E7D-A5A2-C776B49CCA78@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2003 there was a Show All View button that would re-set the view > after filtering. I do not see a comparable button in 2007. > > Can anyone help with this? On the Data tab in the Sort and Filter box there's a "clear" button? Thank you Gordon. It's so...

Show all comments persistently in right margin like Word
Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra room in the right margin for such comments? I am using PowerPoint 2003 Paul, I'm afraid not, sorry. -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Paul" <paul.domaskis@gmail.com> schreef in bericht news:eeda04cd-a419-46ad-a255-f93335f62aca@v20g2000yqv.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to show (and to print) comments in the right margin > like Word ie. shrink the slide/page content in order to create extra > room in the...

Macro - filter
Hi I have the spreadsheet with the macro that does number of things, but I am not using it - only somebody else. The problem is that this person uses it then from time to time uses a filter and if data are filtered the macro crashes. I tried use "show all data" in the macro, but it crashes when there is not filter used. Is there a way to change the macro so if there is a filter used then unfilter it, but if not do not change anything? I am still on the learning curve with the VBA. -- Greatly appreciated Eva If you want to remove the filter (and filter arrows): ...

employee ID into text box, need to show all ID's that have ck in on same form
I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's that have ck in on same form. I have table with employee ID info. I need to show all employee's on the same form as they check in. I have done query's subforms showing the ID but will only refresh if I close the form then reopen. This is on a single PC. Using Access 2007 <I'm at a loss> I have; Employee_Info Table Date_Time_IN Query, Date_Time_IN Table, Date_Time_OUT Table jfire wrote: >I have a problem, I enter employee ID into text box, I need to show all ID's >...

Show all filled cells
Hi All Col A & B is product code, col C... is customer list To show only the products with pricing e.g. if row 26, C1 to GR no cell is fill (no pricing), it will not show row 26. Any help? Thanks Hi You can use an autofilter to filter away rows with blank pricing cells. Select the entire table, goto Data > Autofilter. In the pricing column filter on 'non-blank' cells. Hopes this helps. .... Per "vcff" <vcff@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:7F88FAD3-C41F-47E8-83BE-11FF47BDD709@microsoft.com... > Hi All > ...

Mask SSN (show all numbers but last) on report
I know this is not advisable since you are not really hiding the stored data, but is there a way to show the social as "012-22-234*"? I've tried this "=Left([SSTaxID],10)" but I don't know how to get that * on the end. I've added &"*"& at the end, but it doesn't work. Any help is greatly appreciated. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201001/1 This should work if SSTaxID is stored as nnn-nn-nnnn LEFT([SSTaxID],10) & "*" I must say that i...

Why doesn't Wordart show all the fonts that are available for text
I reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Publisher. Now when I open my old files the Lucinda handwriting font is no longer available in all my publications with Word Art. The font still appears and is usable in a text box. I think that several other fonts are missing from the Wordart list too. Help! What version Publisher? Did you try a detect and repair? I don't know why some fonts would be missing from the WordArt list, I know I have quite a few missing. It maybe because WordArt uses a smaller font folder. Do you use a font manager? Fonts must be installed to be used as Wo...

Macro / Autofilter / Show All Data
Hi, I wrote in the macro ActiveSheet.ShowAllData but if no filtering is set, I get error message. Is it possible to say something like If 'filtered...' Thanks and regards, Cousin Excel The easiest way will be by adding: On Error resume Next as the first command of the macro. Micky "CousinExcel" wrote: > Hi, > > I wrote in the macro > ActiveSheet.ShowAllData > but if no filtering is set, I get error message. > Is it possible to say something like > I...

want Start > Programs to show all programs
How do I get Start > Programs to automatically show all programs instead of only a few? Jack On 6/5/2010 7:46 PM, Jack B wrote: > How do I get Start> Programs to automatically show all programs instead of > only a few? OS? ... Try this: http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Windows/Force_Start_Menu_to_Show_All_Programs.html Jack B wrote: > How do I get Start > Programs to automatically show all programs > instead of only a few? Did you even check what configuration options (properties) were available for the Windows taskbar? Right-click on and ...