How from Word a list separated by commas convert to Excel?

In Word 2002, I have a list of email adds separated by commas followed
by forenames & surnames, how may I convert this list in tabulated form
to Excel... A column for the email add, a column for the forename and a
column for the surname...

e.g

ferreira @benco.co.uk,, Ferreira,  Marnie
italia@web.co.uk,, inglese, ANDREA
info@inter.co.uk,, Mulondo, Mashudu
neu@mond.co.uk,, Urbina,  Ivonne
brenna@web.co.uk,, Williams, Brennan

--
Many Thanks

Gunjani
             Aural sex gives me an earie feeling

Copy into Excel then Data>Text to Columns>Delimited by comma.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:22:14 +0000 (UTC), Gunjani
<yunus786DELETETHIS@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>In Word 2002, I have a list of email adds separated by commas followed
>by forenames & surnames, how may I convert this list in tabulated form
>to Excel... A column for the email add, a column for the forename and a
>column for the surname...
>
>e.g
>
>ferreira @benco.co.uk,, Ferreira,  Marnie
>italia@web.co.uk,, inglese, ANDREA
>info@inter.co.uk,, Mulondo, Mashudu
>neu@mond.co.uk,, Urbina,  Ivonne
>brenna@web.co.uk,, Williams, Brennan

0
Gord

Formatting Lost in Excel 2007
Good afternoon, I've spent a lot of time googling but all I really came up with is that it may be due to links (which I have deleted) so hopefully someone out there will have an answer. We have a very large workbook that has been used since before 2005 that we have never had a problem with. Two months ago, we started using Excel 2007 but had no issues. In about mid-April when opening the file, all of the formatting is gone! So we assumed someone saved it as the wrong file so we copied an older version of the file and reformatted the entire thing. Saved it and reopened and no f...

Printing WORD docs from a form

Autofill
Hello. When I click the black plus mark to autofill a column, instead o calculating the formula that I entered in the first cell, it repeat the same answer as in the first cell. How to avoid this? should I try reinstalling excel software? ------------------------------- Sometimes, I get correct answers without problems. If this becomes problem if we employ the whole excel sheet? Once I used all columns an about 100 rows. After that, I have this problem. ================= eg. Let us say, that we need to multiply the first 2 columns. the correc answer needed is in the 3rd col. and the wrong a...

List of CRM tables?
Hi All, I'm just starting out altering some SQL queries in excel to make the reports more relevant and find myself wanting to pull data from two tables. Does anybody know where there is a list of tables for reference of failing that, which table the property opportunity.partneridname sits in? Thanks D For opportunity, you can look into opportunitybase and opportunitybaseextension table. But you can use the view "opportunity". Hope this helps. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Feb 22, 12:23 pm, "Dempsey J" <xfo...@hotmail.com&g...

Excel protection
Hi, I'm trying to protect a sheet but let users put info into some cells. I have tried "tools, protection, allow users..." stuff to select the cells I want them to have access to. Then protected the sheet. However when I try it out, I can only access 1 cell - not the all of the ranges I selected. I'm assuming I'm missing something out (or don't have a clue what I'm doing). Any suggestions? TIA Alan Hi before you protect the sheet select the cells which should be accessible and goto 'Format - Cells - Protection' and uncheck 'Locked' After ...

Skype/Excel add in
We sent our spreadsheets on a daily basis to our shops. We and our shop communicate via Skype and I want an 'add in' in our spreadsheets (For a example look at http://tinyurl.com/7ff3a I want the Callto:// commando integrated in my excel sheet. Why I thin it's possible? The Mailto commando works in Excel, it will automaticall open your mailclient. The Callto script/commando should automaticall open you Skype application and phone one of your contacts. How can I create this (Macro?) in my excel sheet. Your help is muc appreciated. Kindest regards, Jan Folme -- janfolme --------...

ACTIVATE ACCESS from EXCEL?
Can I activate an Access session (database is already open) from an Excel macro? Here some code from MVP John Green that will activate a certain database in Access. Watch the version issue. This should get you started: http://tinyurl.com/66r5x HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Can I activate an Access session (database is already >open) from an Excel macro? >. > ...

Word 2007 TOC Not saving settings...

Macro to split the contents in a single cell separated by "," into next cell in that column
Hi, I have sheet 1: column A column B columnC WR# Phase SP# Row2 60625 1-0110 60625RB1,60625NS1,60625GW1,60625BB1 Expected Output on clicking a button: column A column B columnC WR# Phase SP# Row2 60625 1-0110 60625RB1 Row3 60625NS1 Row4 60625GW1 Row5 60625BB1 Is there a way to split the contents in cell C2 separated by comma (,) and place it on next cell in column C itself? Ple...

Encoded Word Documents

Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

Referencing other Office programs in a Excel VBA App
I din't like the way my previous post sounded, so i'm reposting... All, My Excel VBA programming is decent enough when I'm only working with Excel. However, I'm trying to expand my knowledge base and frequently I wish I could better interact with other Office programs, such as Outlook, in my Excel VBA apps. To better illustrate my question, here's a piece of code that works great (it populates a user form list with Outlook addresses) but I don't fully understand. Private Sub UserForm_Activate() Dim x As Integer Set objOL = CreateObject("...

Help please
When running excel (and word). A cell will suddenly fill with a series of dots and then random words like this: ...............he man place ther world Does anyone recognise this?I've just installed Norton Pro and it hasn't found any viruses. Surely though I have one. Can any one help? KLE Perhaps Speech Recognition is turned on. It might make text appear automatically. Choose Tools>Speech>Speech Recognition (if it had a check mark, it was turned on) KevinEvans wrote: > When running excel (and word). A cell will suddenly fill with a series of dots > and then ...

Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

Does Office 2003 Pro Excel have auto-save?
I am trying to set up Auto save in Excel 2003 Pro. I found auto recovery but that is not what I am looking for. I think it may be an add-in. Thanks! ehop, From a previous post by Dave Peterson: If you're running xl2k or earlier, install the autosave addin via windows|Start button|settings|control panel|Add or remove programs If you're running xl2002+, then if you can find a copy of the autosave addin from an earlier version, it should work ok. But xl2002+ has something called autorecovery. It's not the same as autosave, but will allow you to recover files if excel/windows c...

Where are my saved word?

Crash in excel.exe
I have a workbook which I use with 3 add-ins that I wrote. Add-ins trigger beforeclose and beforesave event on different occasions. Everything seems to work fine in my personal notebook or in a test-desktop, but when I install add-ins to other computers I begin to get crashes. It usually happens when I close Excel. DrWatson Log has something like this: Application exception occurred: App: (pid=1180) When: 5/15/2003 @ 10:24:46.441 Exception number: c0000005 (access violation) *----> System Information <----* Computer Name: WIST-W2P-DZ0CMC User N...

Create List/Add Row
Hello, I used the "Create List" function for a number of columns in a worksheet - but not all. I need to add a row, and I keep getting a message that says, "This operation is not allowed. The operation is attempting to shift cells in a list on your worksheet." I can add a row IN a list, but it only adds it in one column and doesn't carry it across the worksheet. It's when I try to add a row outside of a list that I get the error. Is there a way to correct this, so I can add/delete rows as needed? Thank you, in advance. Maybe you can convert e...

Word 2007--pesky black dotted line

Convert text to text
Hi, I have a list of funds from 2 different companies. I have to manully type in one list, different order everyday and out of 25 about 15 are present. Need help with how to fill in formula do get that automated? Any link or article will do. Not clear from your description what you have and what you need. We know you have a list of funds. What and where are you typing? What do you mean by 15 out of 25 are present? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:10:26 -0800 (PST), BetaDocuments <betadocuments@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a list of funds from ...

An error occurred while retrieving the list of users in Active Directory
hoe to fix this problem? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842493 "Vaidas" wrote: > hoe to fix this problem? > > > ...