How do I use Access forms to input excel 2002 data?

I have downloaded and installed the Accesslinks option from the MS website.
The Excel help feature tells me that I should see a couple of 'MS
blahblahblah' options on my "Data" menu once I have this installed and have
checked off the appropriate "Add-in" option.  I do not see this on my "Data"
menu, so I am wondering what is wrong.
0
GRO (1)

Excel slow to open a book, but fast empty
Cheers! My Excel 2002 has been working fine, but lately has got a problem: it is very, very slow when opening an xls file by clicking it. It is fast as it should when I open it empty from the start menu. If I create the simplest possible book by just typing something in one cell and saving it, opening it is still slow. Perhaps this format is easier: 0. Excel has been working as it should. 1. Fast when running from start menu, opening an empty book. 2. Slow when clicking an xls file, independent of book complexity. Excel comes up with a transparent main window, but with everything else visi...

Auto Input Today's Date
I wish to create formula to automatically insert date and time for each new record created in Excel 2003/2007 database. I've tried the following in cell A6, so when I enter data into Worksheet called INPUT cell B6 , the date and time is automatically entered into A6 of the DATA worksheet, but it doesn't work: =IF(INPUT! B6>1,=NOW(),"") What am I doing wrong? I am using Data Form for user input of new data and don't want the user to input into a date field, so I have created INPUT worksheet without date and DATA worksheet with all identical fields using INPUT plus a d...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Is there a way to export and save file properties for an Excel do.
Can this be done either in text or XML? ...

using forms

Split Form Question
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0071_01CAAF13.FE651FC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 sp2. When I first open a split form there is no data in the navigation bar at = the bottom of the form. It doesn't show the record number or the number of records. Only when I select a row does anything show in the nav bar. Is this normal?? James ------=_NextPart_000_0071_01CAAF13.FE651FC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encod...

Using Spanish on Publisher

Excel Display Errors in file
I have several excell 2000 documents that when opened, the first sheet in the workbook will display most of the data at around a size 72 font that will not show in the cell. All the other sheets in this workbook are fine. This also effects the column and row headings (A B C, 1 2 3). If I go to View > Zoom and zoom from the default of 75% to anything else, it fixes the problem. I can then zoom back to 75% and everything still looks fine. (Including row and column headings) The next time I open the file, the first sheet is still messed up. I have tried saving to web page and...

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

EXCELL Protection
There needs to be better protection on locked cells. It is possible to alter the formatting of a locked cell by pasting into the cell. Example pasting an entry copied from a % format into a currancy format changes the cell to %. This also follows with coulours etc. Secondly a formula in a locked cell can be corrupted by inadvertantly removing cells that it refers to and then replacing them. Mald Hi have you protected the sheet? (Tools - Protection') -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mald wrote: > There needs to be better protection on locked cells. > > It is ...

Taking Certian Data only from 2 Spreadsheets
Hi All, I have 39 Excel Spreadsheets & there are only certain figures i woul like in each spreadsheet & they are all in the same Coloumn & row. would like these figures to go into another spreadsheet i have create how can i do this?? Is it possible? Can i transfer them over into a ne spreadsheet so within this new sheet i then can caculate them all. Woul appreciate all the help. Cheers Wil -- william444 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- william4444's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3399 View this...

Permission for users to view/access GP 10 Business Portal
I need to know how to grant permissions for a user group to access/view/read all content of BP installed in a MOSS 2007 I created a group called "Dynamics BP User Group I" in Sharepoint web application (http://webportal - top level) All users in this group can access http://webportal OK Then I granted this group "READ - Can view only" access to BP site http://webportal/BP They got "an unexpected error occured" in return. Where else do I have to look into to give them the proper access? Thanks Bill ...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

In Excel, how do I insert User Name (author) in a cell.
The function =CELL("filename",A1) returns a file name and sheet name in a cell. How can I obtain the User Name? You can write some VBA to do it. Sub Return_UserName() Sheets("sheet1").Range("A2").Value = Application.UserName End Sub -- Excel_Geek ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Excel_Geek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26423 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398347 And to return just the filename (if you like) you can use this for...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

How do I import Excel into Microsoft Money
#1 - This question is more likely to get an answer in the Money newsgroup than here #2 - Place your question in the body of the message, with a little more explanation of what you want to accomplish "Tax Help" wrote: > You can't do it directly. The only formats that Money can import are QIF and OFX. Go to Google and search for excel money import qif to get multiple hits including macros and/or commercial solutions. One the I found is http://www.bigredconsulting.com/AboutXLQIFConverter.htm Their program is $39. On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:55:03 -0800, "Tax H...

Using secured OMA

scatter plots using pivot table data

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...