How do I unrestrict access to files Information Rights Mgmnt?

Yesterday I was working on an excel spreadsheet and could not do "print
preview" without being questioned about Information rights Management in MS
Office 2003.
I could not get past this so I went ahead and set up a couple email
addresses of people who could access this file.

Now the software will not properly authorize my opening this file as it
cannot verify my email address.  I do not know how to unrestrict the file so
that I can continue working on it.
0
Phaedrus (1)

Access application on clients without Access
Hi. I have an application made in Access 2003. Now one of my clients are migrating from Office 2003 to Office 2007, and they can not afford to buy Office versions with Access included to all the users. I know it's possible to publish "thin" Access application files, but I'm not sure how I do it. From Access 2003, I need to publish "thin" Access application files that will work on clients running Office 2007. Ant hints or links to resources appreciated. Kind regards Mr. Smith Try this one from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx...

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

Error on TransferText when converting Access 97 to Access Xp
The instruction TransferText is use to create a file from a table. This program works very well (many years) on access 97. Afer the convertion to access xp I have the error : "Cannot update .." I went to Newsgroups and see that for security reason MS oblige me to change my file extension .doc to a file extension .txt. So now, I use a text file and I have always on the TransferText instruction the error : "The insert into statement contains ...unknow field name" What can I do to resolve this convertion problem ? Thank you for advance for your answers. ...

access/excel multiple instances
I have an access table containing a column of excel objects. In the simpliest case of this problem, if I doubled click one entry for excel, an instance of Excel opens with the correct worksheet open. If I double-click a second entry, a second instance of excel opens but instead of containing the second worksheet, both instances contain both worksheets rather than each instance containing a single worksheet. Further, if one of the instances is closed(by clicking the x on the caption bar) both instances and both worksheets are closed. I have tried messing with Window in toolbar and i...

Orphan Ost file
is there any way to convert an old ost file to a pst file? or merge two ost files togeter ? I'm using Exchange server 2003 Outlook 2003 Thanks Norm Yep, got some money left? http://officerecovery.com/exchange/ -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Norman" <norman@scallycomputechs.com> wrote in message news:901d4269.0404121109.6aa01f9c@posti...

Dialup VPN users unable to access Ex2003! Help!!!
We just finished our upgrade to Exchange Server 2003 but are running into a major problem. All of our dial up VPN users cannot connect to the Exchange Server, they keep getting a "server is unavailable" message. Our broadband users, who connect to the same VPN box, are having no problems. No VPN firewalls are in effect as far as we can tell. This is very odd and I cannot find any online resourses that are helping so far. We are in desparate need of advice right now. Please help!!! Chris Lukowski <ChrisLukowski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We just finished our u...

Why can't publisher open my files?
I regularly work on Publisher 2007 to make my church newsletter. I work on them on my laptop and then email them to my church. Everything went swimmingly till she had some memory added and I believe some extra security put on it. Now she (the secretary at church) can open stuff she makes, and things she's made in the past, but not files made by me. I even opened a new file and typed "test" onto it and that was it. She was able to open that just fine through an email attachment. Just not my files that are our newsletter files. Could there be a problem with some font or so...

Unrestrict Style Templates
Word 2007's Style Changes was restricted thru Style Manager. I want to unrestrict, but can't find the Manage Style button to unrestrict the styles. How do I do this? On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:22:01 -0800, bretsharon <bretsharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Word 2007's Style Changes was restricted thru Style Manager. I want to >unrestrict, but can't find the Manage Style button to unrestrict the styles. >How do I do this? Either click the little launcher button in the bottom right corner of the Styles group on the Home ribbon, or press Ctr...

Power Point file not supported
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Hi Everybody, I am trying to open this ppt file that opens everywhere but on my latest version of office for mac. Anybody got a recommendation? It says "This file has an older format that isn't supported". It's an important slideshow for university and it sucks that it doesn't open... And it's chapter 12 and every other chapter opens!! Thanks in advance, Best, Dave lovedave@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: Intel > >...

Access 2000 to 2003 Conversion
Hi, We are about to move to 2003 from 2000. While the Access 2000 file format is compatible with 2003 I wanted to find out if there are reasons we should try and convert all our databases to 2003? Are we going to have any issues if we leave them in the 2000 format and just use them in 2003? Thanks, -- Jonathan Thomas Hampshire County Council The 2002/2003 format is supposed to be faster and more stable than the 2000 format. Microsoft's recommendation is that if everyone is using Access 2002 or 2003 you should use the new format. However, if the 2000 format is working satisfacto...

restore compressed picture files
After I compressed picture files, I cannot restore them back to the original size pictures, please help. Reload the original pictures from your camera. Janeen Saye wrote: > After I compressed picture files, I cannot restore them back to the original > size pictures, please help. ...

file extensions .msg
I have received several messageswith attachments with a files extension of .msg and can not open them. How do you open these attachments. I understand that if you save them you can change the extension and open them in another program, but i have not been able to do this. Outlook can open them - if you're using Outlook Express, you won't be able to see them. Ask the sender to put the message in the body of the message, not send it as an attachment. Bob wrote: > I have received several messageswith attachments with a > files extension of .msg and can not open them. How d...

Does the Access Link add-in work in Excel 2007
I'm looking to use Access to create some data entry forms for Excel. Does the Access Link add-in provided with 2002 work with 2007? Thanks ...

Owner rights in Outlook...
I'd really love it if someone can answer this one: I have a situation where I manage an intern's calendar - I'm in charge of assigning him tasks, which I put on the calendar. I want to start keeping notes on his performance in the notes section, but I don't want him to be able to see these notes. Is there a way of achieving this, or is this type of access restriction not possible for someone's calendar? (Say, if you're the owner and it's in your computer, can you give that person only certain rights or does he have them all?). Thank you very much i...

printing 1200dpi files
Hello, I am using the trial version of Publisher 2007. I like it a lot. But a problem has surfaced. When I tried to print or print-preview pages that have 1200 dpi bitmaps on them, the images with either not display, not print or both. If I reload those same images as 600dpi files, the problem goes away. Everything was working fine for a while. But once I launched the file from My Documents rather than opening Publisher and then opening the file. Ever since then I've had this problem. Sometimes the 1200 dpis will print, sometimes not. I can have a 60 page file with lot...

Linking Chart items to files
Anyone got a clue on how to link each stacked bar(or similar) to a different file, so when someone views the file, he can click on the bar, to get a relevant document on his web-browser/similar(pdf, whatever). Any suggestions? You can write event procedures that determine which point was clicked. Within the procedure you need some kind of lookup to see what document should be launched according to the point which was clicked. Here's an article on chart events: http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical...

ShellExecute() multiple files to open to one instance
I am opening DWG files to AutoDesks TrueView. When i loop to open these files, a new instance is created for each file i open. Is there a way to create a process and send files to it only? Or a registry key in windows i can set to not allow multiple instances of this program? My goal is to open multiples files to one instance of this viewer, it can handle many files at once. Thanks! check if the program has any command line switch or automation interface to reuse an existing instance. -- Regards Sheng Jiang Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++ http://www.jiangsheng.net ...

setting a dedicated place to open an "xls" file
Gentlemen, I do work at the office evey day on spread sheets and save to a disk, which I bring home. Is there any way that I can "lock in" a dedicated point to retrieve my files once I have saved them to "c:\documents & Settings\my documents. When I click "Open and go to "A" drive to get the file from the disk that I took home, my computer "remembers" that this was the last place I opened a file from. And when I am in Excel and want to open a file, the computer looks in "a". Thanks Raymond Tools / Options / General Tab - Default File loc...

Outlook Web Access #41
I am unable to view anything when opening Outlook Web Access. The page is set up as it should be, but i receive the message that there are no items to show in this view. Try posting this in an Exchange group - microsoft.public.exchange.admin is probably a good one. Outlook Web Access is actually a function of Exchange, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com an...

Information store could not start
I installed a fresh new compy of MS EXCHANGE 2003 on a windows 2003 server and Information could not start automatically on startup nor manually when i try to start it in services. I am pretty much a newbie with exchange and windows 2003, but I am hoping the problem is something I can quickly understand and correct! Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks, Gil Check Application Event Log for errors. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "giloosh" <giloosh99@gmail.com> wrote in message news:113443...

File Path on a report
I want to put the path details of the Access file from which a report was run into the footer of a report. Is this possible and if so how? You can just write those in the footer and it should print on each page of the report. Use the Label command to write it in. "John.bb" wrote: > I want to put the path details of the Access file from which a report was run > into the footer of a report. Is this possible and if so how? If your database is not split then just add a control to your report and set its control source to =CurrentDb().Name If you database is split into a f...

Routing and Remote Access service Server 2003
I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign a second ip address to the internet facing adapter and map that ip to an internal ip ? No, I don't believe it is possible. I used second and other IP addresses exclusively for web sites hosted on the IIS and nothing else. "Dave Mc" <DaveMc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF7CD089-E878-4F92-81A0-C6051F7B4791@microsoft.com... > I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign > a > second ip address to the internet facing adapter and...

Inserting files and formatting cell size
Is there a way to insert a Microsoft Publisher file into another Publisher file, like you can do with Word files? I have two seperate Publisher files that I would like to make into one document. Would Merge work? If so, how? Also, is there a way to change the size of one cell of one row without changing the size of the cells in the other rows? For instance, I would like the first cell of the first row to be 2 inches and the second cell to be 4 inches. However, I'd like the first cell of the second row to be one inch and the second cell of the second row to be 5 inches. When I try to...

Access 2002 Back To Access 2000
I am probably on a loser here. I have an application that is written in Access 2002 with the Tables Database on a server and the Application Database on a PC and linked to the tables. I have been asked to make the Application database available on a PC that is running Access 2000 and there is no chance of upgrading the PC to Access 2002. Is there any way to take the Application database down to Access 2000. I thought about opening an Access 2000 database and then importing the forms, queries etc. from the 2002 version but all I get is that the database is a later format and a message t...

Moving a MS Access database to a Mac
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Novice question: What are the options for moving a Wintel platform's Microsoft Access .mdb database to a Mac platform? What is the difficulty in making such a transfer? Thanks, in advance, for any advice. On 9/11/08 12:45 PM, in article 59b59413.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "HenriJ@officeformac.com" <HenriJ@officeformac.com> wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > > Novice question: What are the options for moving a Wintel platform's Microsoft > Access .mdb database to a Mac platform? What is the diff...